Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Everybody Ought To Know ....about This Stock, Forex And Land Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Everybody Ought To Know ....about This Stock, Forex And Land Business. (406 Views)

Get This Stock And Trade Successfully / Omg!!! See What Everybody Is Talking About Now ! / How Did Stock/ Forex Turn Out For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Everybody Ought To Know ....about This Stock, Forex And Land Business. by EzeAnthony1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Among the 3 businesses listed above, only ONE of them can beat inflation.... provide you with enormous tax advantage.... and serve as a FINANCIAL LEGACY to your children (even when you're gone).

No, it's not Stock, neither is it Forex, It's LAND.

How?

Have you ever imagined how much wealthier you might have been if only you bought let's say 3 plots of land in Lekki Phase1 back when it was selling for less than #500,000?

Now, you might be saying "OK, Tony I understand what you're trying to say. But how do I know if the land I want to buy now would become very valuable like the land in Lekki Phase 1?

It's Simple.

There are top 5 proofs to show that the land has great resell value.

1. When the  land is in a rich neighborhood.  

This is a very important one. For example; no matter how swampy a plot of land is in VGC, it would still sell for nothing less than 45million naira per 600sqm. Thanks to the rich people that lives in that area.

2. If the land is close to the express or to the ocean
The importance of location can never be over emphasized.

3. If the land is close to major landmarks like...
Shopping malls, airport, int'l school, hotel, beach, seaport, huge companies, cinemas, well known estates, free trade zones, fast food restaurants, filling station, resort centres etc.
Note: If the land is close to two or more of the landmarks listed above, then its likely to become a hotcake (just like Lekki Phase 1)

4. If the land has good title documents.
Like; Gazette, Registered Survey, Excision, C of O or Governor's Consent.

5. When the land is in a neighborhood that has good facilities like water, constant power supply, good roads etc.

Now, If you're considering making a move, then I'll suggest you do it fast. This is because lands with all the qualities listed above are usually rushed by smart investors.
You can give me a call today, if you'd like to move forward. My number is 08188742785. If I'm busy, just call again.

Cc:
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlaca
Re: What Everybody Ought To Know ....about This Stock, Forex And Land Business. by Ofemmanu1: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Any available land?
Re: What Everybody Ought To Know ....about This Stock, Forex And Land Business. by EzeAnthony1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yes.

And funny enough, some of the available lands right now are being sold quite cheap compared to their enormous market value.

You know what, I'll suggest you send me a personal message or call me.

(1) (Reply)

A 30seconds Quick Survey. Thanks For Your Help / Cool Cash Join Now. / 3 Things I Will Do Differently If Am To Start My Marketing Journey All Over Agai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.