Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reinhard Bonnke Passed On To Heaven Today To Join The Cloud Of Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke Passed On To Heaven Today To Join The Cloud Of Witnesses (265 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Passed On To Heaven Today To Join The Cloud Of Witnesses by chrisnwoke1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
https://www.gagsermons.com/2019/12/07/papa-reinhard-bonnke-passes-on-to-heaven-today/

Just coming online now whilst listening to an Audio by one of your sons in the Gospel, Apostle Elisha Gaiya and I heard you (Papa Reinhard Bonnke) is gone to be with the Lord.
My heart is heavy Papa!
I hear so much of your voice when I listen to Apostle Elisha, and I was even thinking about the Mighty Miracles wrought through you by the Lord Jesus hours and minutes before hearing of your departure today.
"My father, my father! The chariots of Israel and the horsemen thereof have taken thee hither to the other side Jordan"
The hearts of so many saints in Light across earth doth tremble this day!

Christian Nwoke is a product of your Impartation by the Spirit.
You laid hands on me in a clear vision on Monday, March the 28th 2016, the very year I set out for Ministry and you led me to Daddy Adeboye who later called me "a salt to my generation" whilst laying hands on me also.

Your burden for the Kingdom is totally unmatched and not found in both this century and the past one!

I tremble today...!
Ohhh I tremble!

Just as George Jeffery's passed this mantle to you in Germany shortly before you came down to Africa, if there be a God in Zion and as surely as He Liveth, I Christian Nwoke shall walk in a more strategic portion of that mantle you operated in this very generation in Jesus Name.

Till we meet at the feet of the Lord Christ.
Rest On with the saints Papa Reinhard Bonnke.
Today, a once darkened Africa is well lighted up because you said "Yes to Jesus" and to the Call to Global Evangelical Missions.
May millions across the earth say YES TO JESUS in your death today.
In tears now!

God's Army Global eternally honours your great labours in the Gospel.

www.gagsermons.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Some Of Our Prayers Not Answered? / Download Book Of Life Mp3 By Nathaniel Bassey / Pray This Prayer At The Beginning 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.