Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) (75191 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by tayewomi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
plz guys don't argue with a police man carrying gun, even i feel slap a soldier holding a bomb than police man holding gun,zoogeria is too hellish

1 Like

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoo
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Was it not yesterday or so an 18 year old boy was killed by members of the NPF one of the most dreaded groups in Nigeria Igbo boys siddon dey look now Hausa boys when i believe for strong mind sef siddon dey look too.. it's alright the NPF gangsters should continue the killing spree. They will soon shed the wrong blood

Our leaders wouldn't do anything about it now that it's the right time but when blood done hot pass boiking point and youth take up arms then the foolish government and religious leaders go begin pretend to care. What these people are creating will be their own end. That time mercy go dey far and the conscience dead to the law.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by obama30: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
stephenduru:
Below are photos of Mus'ab Sammani, a graduate of computer science from India who was shot and killed in cold blood by a police officer in Kano over a minor misunderstanding.

According to report,the deceased just returned to Nigeria from India

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/policeman-shoots-graduate-who-just.html?m=1

there are many types of witches in the world but Nigerian police is the leaders of all, sometimes i suspect they transfer Nigerians blood to their counter part to their fellow witches outside |Nigeria, God save your children's.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by brightnonso: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
so many innocent blood spilled, the land is drunk on innocent blood, the land bleeds profusely, innocent blood cry against the land � �
who will save the people and liberate the land? � �

Lord Jesus, have mercy on us all.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by pelepeleb: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Let pray to God to forgive us all our sin.(lover of self, religion sentiment, tribalism, lover of money than human being, cheating-been called smartness, fornication- been called fun, all these and many more)
Be it a Christian, Muslim, traditional religion, no religion, or just name bearer.
2- stop doing those sin. Don't go to them again forever.
Then God will have mercy upon us all
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
It's wisdom never tofight or argue with a Nigerian policeman with a gun
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by noziz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
What is it about police men shooting pple anyhow? I hate Nigerian police!
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where is the BBQ usefull idiot to tell us how well his daddy is working?
Country where life does not matter. Smh.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by expert234: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2019
johnmartus:
They said they should replace their gun with toy gun. Government Seems not their damn business.

Don't tell me you are already tired of the evil you voted for.

May you eat the fruit of your wrong electoral decisions before this term is over, amen!
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2019
tosyne2much:
It's wisdom never tofight or argue with a Nigerian policeman with a gun
...and where did it say he fought the policeman. Coward
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by segun18(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2019
OMG! undecided undecided
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2019
Kai rip

E for jus give dem money n move on as usual

Dem no dey argue with npf for road na
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Did he burn police man alive?
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2019
stephenduru:
Below are photos of Mus'ab Sammani, a graduate of computer science from India who was shot and killed in cold blood by a police officer in Kano over a minor misunderstanding.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/policeman-shoots-graduate-who-just.html?m=1

Still doubting toxic masculinity?? U could be next on the shooting list by men. Bcome a feminist today!! Women almost never commit gun violence!
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2019
I'm crying right now, someone should calm me down, what is really wrong with Nigeria
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by samuelshosanya(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2019
maybe he has forgotten that Kano is not Indian, RIP.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 1:27am On Dec 08, 2019
What happened to the blood letting kano youths, why didn't they lynch the police officer in their usual way of rushing to kill igbos during their stupid riots. Useless country with its stupid citizens

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:28am On Dec 08, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Oh my God! What have we done to deserve this maltreatment in this country? God please have mercy on us and save our land from the impending doom
You know the solution and yet you are beating about the bush.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Fizzyluv001: 3:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Rip
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:39am On Dec 08, 2019
He must be a Buharist.... Rip
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Greenback: 3:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Naija armed forces and the police have only one job, threaten and harass and kill Nigerians
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 5:51am On Dec 08, 2019
They say that we should return to Naija from South Africa... Nwanne make I die here in S.A... I dey fear those Police and Sars in Naija I swear.. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by ikwedim(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2019
God knows if I ever leave this country, I will never come back again
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by arthobartele(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Dis is unfair now, i pray dat dis should not happen to my family, i swear to God, i will kill him back
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Gideon110(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Oh my God! What have we done to deserve this maltreatment in this country? God please have mercy on us and save our land from the impending doom
Impending It's doomed already sorry...
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Khalidase83(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Even armed robbers don't shot carelessly like this.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2019
stephenduru:

Wait! Is Nigerian Police Work A Federal Work Why do they ALWAYSSSSS look like inmates in Rwanda?
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by EASY112: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Police is not our friend anymore, they are our serial killer now. How I wish they are not in existence.�������
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Demonic police men every where, if this young man has remained in India he may not have met his premature death
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by sharone21(f): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian Policemen are bad....under a tyrannical government, a calamity.
Where boys to gather beat up the Police man to coma?
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Amazingman:
So why isn't the officer lying next to him?
Rip bro

I don't think they do that up there but he was caught and beaten though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.