Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully (30122 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by amNorth(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
lol that shows u how ipob are +***+*
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by blaque7: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2019
they ll still catch you!
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Prompto:
All the previous minister need to be stoned to death then cos none as achieved 1/10th what Amechi achieved.
guess is always about justifying your votes ...Nigeria is bigger than pdp and APC...beat all the leaders if they are not performing
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by vezycash(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
sapele914:
Misinformed Miscreant, wrong interpretation, mixed up with a miscrued imagination.

You use words like a child learning to speak. Cute smiley
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by godwon01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amaechi supposed to keep quite to prevent future attack. His utterances now can spark off future attack.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Ericnoye(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
I hate when u misinform the public he said he wasn't attacked buy iPod I hope u can stand the consequences of fake news....I also pity those who are quick to conclude ur lies without verification..your education should add value to society not divide it
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Max124(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
They are evn lucky they did nt touched Amaechi by now all the igbos could hv quit from rivers state
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Really
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by sweetrace(f): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Beaten for where. Don’t mind them. Let them come to Nigeria and try beating anyone. They are thugs who don’t know how to deal with real issues. They live in another man’s land, disobey the laws there as they beat their chests claiming their jungle behavior will bring about any change. Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by yellow237(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
sapele914:
Who is them, faceless Cowards?
U don't have to look for them that much,just go to Germany u at their meeting place and call them coward then com back and tell us ur experience
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Glorifiednwafor: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Coldie:

Let rivers people beat there leaders not u.

You are not from rivers

We will beat their leaders and they will be happy cos we are one with them, mind your afonja land.
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Coldie(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

We will beat their leaders and they will be happy cos we are one with them, mind your afonja land.
Stop doing this I am Igbo but seriously u guys need to stop don't drag us into a matter we cannot finish
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Taba21: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
VulgarLee:

Street urchin spotted

My slave you forever and your households will remains under my control
Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Taba21: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Advocate500:
zomby start the declaration if u won't be the first to go down .

Igbo's should leave the Delta that's the current news.

Go and die

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Taba21: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
donjahsy:
Taa mechie onu there. Anu

Africa Philistines

Re: Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully by Glorifiednwafor: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Coldie:

Stop doing this I am Igbo but seriously u guys need to stop don't drag us into a matter we cannot finish
What we you talking about and to hell with your Igboness you lying pig from oduduwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Villagers Rescued As Bandits Fall Into Hunters’ Ambush In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.