Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From (3813 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
A lot of youths are angry, depressed, and confused on how to make legit money.

So, I decided to compile this list of people who make millions online with their PCs and have created threads to teach.

My name is not on the list because I'm not here to teach, but to motivate and show you the road to take.

The two reasons I chose the people below is because they are teaching and at the same time, making millions. Real millions, not audio.

Yes, some of them will charge you money before teaching you and they deserve to.

When they were busy suffering and spending day and night to learn those skills, you were busy watching football, arguing about Messi vs. Ronaldo, playing bet, frolicking, and having fun, so pay them and learn or use Google and YouTube to learn from free.

Note: Having a paid mentor for a week is better than roaming on Google and YouTube for a year trying to learn the same thing for free, so be wise and invest wisely.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Category 1: Amazon Book Publishing

The people I recommend you should learn from are:

MK82, BrĂ²s1234, HelioShay, Dabocity, and ...

Did I miss any legit guru who is making legit millions? Please, type his or her name below for us to know.

Typing...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Category 2: Affiliate Marketing

Bobowaja, NoHitch, ... and ...

Did I miss any legit guru who is making legit millions? Please, type his or her name below for us to know.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Newguyhere: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Category 3: Print On Demand

CosmicJames, ..., and ...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Category 4: Online Importation

Elmateo, Ymodulus, ..., and ...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Category 5: Domain Flipping

Iykepromotions, ..., and ...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is there any category I'm missing? If yes, then help out by mentioning it.

Thank you. This thread is progressive, so help and contribute.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Ephraimryder(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
closely following this thread.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by HeliosHay(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Interesting thread

You might want to add

- Dropshipping
- Forex Trading
- Blogging
- YouTube
- Stock Market etc.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by kingjosephat(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Make I chill here for a while
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by dabocity(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
You missed my name grin
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
dabocity:
You missed my name grin

Oh, I forgot. I'll update.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
HeliosHay:
Interesting thread

You might want to add

- Dropshipping
- Forex Trading
- Blogging
- YouTube
- Stock Market etc.

Great suggestions. I'll look into them as time permits.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by dabocity(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Including Fiverr
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Blabbermouth: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Great suggestions. I'll look into them as time permits.
Ilegend, did you halt the wetclef book publishing stuff? I downloaded the template and gave it to my book editor and proofreader to format my books. How do I get the password? I really need to know how to use the speech to text app.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Ilegend, did you halt the wetclef book publishing stuff? I downloaded the template and gave it to my book editor and proofreader to format my books. How do I get the password? I really need to know how to use the speech to text app.

The template is still there, but it may be taken down soon. Sadly, I didn't give anyone any password. That thread is already dead. I lost interest.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Blabbermouth: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
iLegendd:

The template is still there, but it may be taken down soon. Sadly, I didn't give anyone any password. That thread is already dead. I lost interest.
Okay man. Google and YouTube is my friend.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Okay man. Google and YouTube is my friend.

On the right path.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Tony142: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Category 4: Online Importation

Elmateo, Ymodulus, ..., and ...

Typing...

Wow, sir u know Ymodulus? That guy is a beast when it comes to business, he Sabi business enh, and very smart too cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Tony142:

Wow, sir u know Ymodulus? That guy is a beast when it comes to business, he Sabi business enh, and very smart too cheesy

Sure, he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by cobby14(m): 5:25am On Dec 08, 2019
online gaming with crypto
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by BeastOfNoTribe: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Byyron strikes me as one.

As for his category,

Though I'll be forced to check dropshipping. Its kinda hard to fix him in a box, As he drops valuable contributions basically on anything trade: dropshipping, mini-importation, Affiliate marketing...

Meanwhile, you've already done justice to the other Major contributors, IMO: cosmicjames, bobowaja, Ymodulus...

chukwu gozie u'nu

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Nice suggestion(s).
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by cash365(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
I legend , how do we contact them. I mean those gurus you mentioned.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
cash365:
I legend , how do we contact them. I mean those gurus you mentioned.

Sadly, that is beyond the scope of this thread.
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Galacious1: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, that is beyond the scope of this thread.
Always blunt
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Anyone in blogging. I am ready to learn
Re: NAIRALAND Online Millionaires You Should Follow And Learn From by akwesenana: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How My Girl Frnd Confess To Me / Chai, Never Trust Blokos People / A Good Sex Should Last For How Many Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.