Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Help Us Know You Better - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Us Know You Better (4327 Views)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / Let Us Know The Motto Of Ur Secondary Sch / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Digitalfinga: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2019
I need a clean sugar mummy ...DM me
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
khiaa:

Why number 4, intentionally making your partner miserable is not a good trait? Life and relationships are difficult enough without the need to purposely bring in strife. Be a good woman to your man by being honest and real with him, ie (leave the fakeness out *trouble*). He will appreciate you so much more.

He is not complaining, Sis. Thanks for checking on us, but we good down here grin

noCAP:
wow, you have an amazing personality. unlike some girls that their own is just to be demanding money and be expecting the guy to do all the lovey dovey stuff. I see why he hasn't joined them yet grin

He has an amazing personality, I have to reciprocate. Unlike some guys whose own is to question good things. Those kinda guys can never see good na. They will remain online drinking red pills. God forbid he joins them.

mumumugu:

research by me shows that you give him trouble when you feel neglected and you love make up sex...

Nah, he gives me trouble first. If he gives 10, I give him back 100. I am an amplifier grin

Designerdollars:
he will join them soon ijn tongue

I don't see that ever happening tongue

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
When a lady says they do 100 just know it's 25 the rest is over hyping.
Why not share your own and leave others alone, I've picked a thing or two from her. Share yours( what you want) and stop being an antagonist!

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I like this I go share this with my next girl

Sweetie, I hope you will also be cool with doing things for her? Because I noticed many Naija guys are always in a dick-measuring contest with their woman. Don't know who ever taught them that.

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
Why not share your own and leave others alone, I've picked a thing or two from her. Share yours( what you want) and stop being an antagonist!

Guys like that are programmed to nag and see the worst. I met one sometime ago and he was so guarded, throwing his ego everywhere. Now I was expected to show him I am different from the women that ruined him and turned him into the bitter-doubting-Thomas he is. I took my leave before it even started. The war should be outside, never inside. I can't expend my energy on such a man. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Us Know You Better by CaptainMitch: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Sure, I am never in a hurry to get into the pants of a quality lady, mine would just be to make her smile.

pocohantas:

Sweetie, I hope you will also be cool with doing things for her? Because I noticed many Naija guys are always in a dick-measuring contest with their woman. Don't know who ever taught them that.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
We are just as unique as women are

We don't all want exactly the same thing in a woman.

I don't think you actually can adapt to what every other guy wants

However, like Uncle Se un told someone earlier this week; Find out what the guy you fancy really want and try adapt to his wants.
You are right, it's an individual thing however, relationship if well nurtured grows into family and family makes the society. When there is a common complain or resentment, it becomes a social problem. In reality a lot is happening, I see people just managing each other. You hear things like, find the lesser evil and learn to live with it. And I wonder why one would want to manage evil? is the world that bad? grin

Yes you can't be the woman every guy need, but then how many people care enough to know what their partner need?

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by ImaIma1(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Preshy561:
Ariza, I believe you are doing this out of boredom, if not, the opinion of these guys shoukdnt bother you cos it's a very different scenario in the real world. Btw, hope you are good?

As in ehn. When you realize that nairaland guys don't reflect the guys in the real world...no one will bother opening a thread like this. Like who cares if they detest women?

3 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Lonelypacifist6: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
I've just started my Campaign of antagonism, As today is Sunday I've nowhere to go, y'all are about to get a taste of your own medicine.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Lonelypacifist6: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Guys like that are programmed to nag and see the worst. I met one sometime ago and he was so guarded, throwing his ego everywhere. Now I was expected to show him I am different from the women that ruined him and turned him into the bitter-doubting-Thomas he is. I took my leave before it even started. The war should be outside, never inside. I can't expend my energy on such a man. grin
This is just the beginning of my campaign, You don't like what you give don't give it.

2 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Iamgrey5(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
You are right, it's an individual thing however, relationship if well nurtured grows into family and family makes the society. When there is a common complain or resentment, it becomes a social problem. In reality a lot is happening, I see people just managing each other. You hear things like, find the lesser evil and learn to live with it. And I wonder why one would want to manage evil? is the world that bad? grin

Yes you can't be the woman every guy need, but then how many people care enough to know what their partner need?
@ emboldened

This Is very true.

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Ahahaha! Proving to be the right one! grin Like you must convince him you are worth it. To be candid, it's a safe thing to do but a very foolish thing to demand. You don't just tell somebody to proof they are worth your emotions or time, like it's demeaning.When I meet guys like that, the first thing that comes to my mind is "who you be? " then "he be like say Merci dey this one head" and lastly "Your papa!". It's in stages but one thing is I will never say this to them but let them find their square root. I am like that, very patient and silently dismissive.

I don't deal with men with over bloated ego, what is left to massage? grin

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I've just started my Campaign of antagonism, As today is Sunday I've nowhere to go, y'all are about to get a taste of your own medicine.
Guy, you are on your own oooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Lonelypacifist6: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
Guy, you are on your own oooo. grin
Aren't we all?
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

This Is very true.
That is one of the reason for this thread, I don't know why some ladies think its about Nl guys alone? No be this Nigeria we all dey? If Quora were to be a Nigerian forum I would have chosen it for this discourse. But then I would be posting something similar but different version there. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
Ahahaha! Proving to be the right one! grin Like you must convince him you are worth it. To be candid, it's a safe thing to do but a very foolish thing to demand. You don't just tell somebody to proof they are worth your emotions or time, like it's demeaning.When I meet guys like that, the first thing that comes to my mind is "who you be? " then "he be like say Merci dey this one head" and lastly "Your papa!". It's in stages but one thing is I will never say this to them but let them find their square root. I am like that, very patient and silently dismissive.

I don't deal with men with over bloated ego, what is left to massage? grin

Total waste of time. They keep suspecting your every move. They are bad in whatever gender they come in, to be sincere.

Ask them what they want and they will never say anything sensible, but they will keep complaining and recounting their bad experiences. Tbh, he seemed like a nice guy, but I don't do pick me. That your silent dismissal is bae. Relationships are not rehab homes...

2 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

If you know the depth of this, you will be scared! it's not even guy's thing , Men I mean Husbands do it more! Where I come from, it's the norm there both husband and wife compete over everything, sometimes ehn you will see them playing cat and rat game! grin grin Women work, Men work just that in my town women succeed more sending threat to the men who do everything to either bring the women down or grow bigger than them. I've sworn never to marry from my hometown ooo, I don't want that life biko grin grin
Funny thing is, it's simple logic. Their men spend more , sometimes lavishly and are promiscuous in nature while their women are prudent and will only spend on their children so please who is expected to have more left? But the ever blame shifting men will not see their fault but would want to lord their wives and bring them to do their will while the women who see no need for selfish and useless Lords because they are independent and are bereft of emotional attachment will react, na so house go scatter. grin Lol... things dey this world o grin

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2019
lefulefu:
what i want? shocked shocked okay...
1:ukwu
2:know how to twerk the ukwu like like mercy or cardi b
3:sabi cook
4.sabi gbo gbo in za oza room cool
just these little tinzs and i will marry u cheesy cheesy and make u ma queen grin grin
You no take life hard at all . grin grin

Characters nko?

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Randy100: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
When a lady says they do 100 just know it's 25 the rest is over hyping.
We all know that.

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
If you know the depth of this, you will be scared! it's not even guy's thing , Men I mean Husbands do it more! Where I come from, it's the norm there both husband and wife compete over everything, sometimes ehn you will see them playing cat and rat game! grin grin

Maybe you should mention the place, so I can be sure I am safe grin. Not like I can't play the game, but I am mentally lazy for that at this point in my life. Na normal Naija package be that sha. I don't think it will change anytime soon.

As for our thread, I didn't wanna say anything sensible at first, but then- it is you and you are bae. All the wailers are not here to say anything sensible either, they are only here to criticize and wish for the worst, the only thing they know how to do WELL. I am sure if this were a wailing thread, they can push it to 4pages without FP sef. Pay them no mind, it is who they are. Focus on the people that matter... wink

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Lonelypacifist6: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2019
This thread is full of lies, Most of you saying I am like this and that doesn't mean the ladies wouldn't dilly-dally at the end of the day, Let them know your do's and don'ts they'll still act up. So as for me I treat you the way you treat me, fair is fair. If you want heaven give me heaven, if you want hell give me hell, I'm not about to be on the losing end of another relationship/marriage, Once Bitten twice shy.

3 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Biglittlelois(f): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Some of these guys lash out at ladies here just for the fun of it, one shouldn't break a sweat cos of their thought process and opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Lonelypacifist6: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Some of these guys lash out at ladies here just for the fun of it, one shouldn't break a sweat cos of their thought process and opinion.
Some of us do it out if genuine disgust and anger, out of Experience with woemen. What say you about ladies the are unmarried That just lash out for the attention and fun of it?

2 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Biglittlelois(f): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Some of us do it out if genuine disgust and anger, out of Experience with woemen. What say you about ladies the are unmarried That just lash out for the attention and fun of it?

I'd say same thing, people tend to vent their sad and depressed state of mind on others to ease whatever sickness they have inside, a personal experience shouldn't make one generalise and lash out with no control.

4 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Biingoo: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, I hope the guys learn from him too. He has sense.
Common sharrap there!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Lonelypacifist6: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'd say same thing, people tend to vent their sad and depressed state of mind on others to ease whatever sickness they have inside, a personal experience shouldn't make one generalise and lash out with no control.
You definitely have not been let down by someone you have the utmost respect and admiration for, As to say this when you experience true hurt you'll know.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Maybe you should mention the place, so I can be sure I am safe grin. Not like I can't play the game, but I am mentally lazy for that at this point in my life. Na normal Naija package be that sha. I don't think it will change anytime soon.

As for our thread, I didn't wanna say anything sensible at first, but then- it is you and you are bae. All the wailers are not here to say anything sensible either, they are only here to criticize and wish for the worst, the only thing they know how to do WELL. I am sure if this were a wailing thread, they can push it to 4pages without FP sef. Pay them no mind, it is who they are. Focus on the people that matter... wink
Ah ah, I believe you are safe, I trust your sense of judgement and sensitivity, the traits can't be hidden they exhibit the characters in little things. I remember some years back , I met a guy who couldn't come to terms with the fact that I was a university undergraduate and he was an HND student, dude did everything possible to level up and tried to bring me down . He complained about everything, my English is too much, I'm too exposed, I'm proud, I don't mix well with his friends, there was a day he told me how he dated ladies with big boobs whose nipples are as big as my head. grin Babe! my loving loving self clear, logical reasoning enter and I picked race.! imagine settling down with that kind of guy! Nah die be that o! grin
I once let go a guy who "advised" me not to buy a pair of shoes but went ahead to get the same for his sister. When I asked why? he said they were flashy on me.Funny thing his sister and I are of same complexion.grin Some guys ehn.

I get it and I will do just that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You definitely have not been let down by someone you have the utmost respect and admiration for, As to say this when you experience true hurt you'll know.
Guy , I understand your pains. Heartbreak isn't a wonderful experience and we all have been there at some point of our lives. You just have to let go, being bitter won't help you rather it will only create more health issues and hinder you from meeting the right one. I'm not saying you should give love a chance or search for it.My point is let it go and be at peace with your self. Anger and resentment eats up the soul.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
Ah ah, I believe you are safe, I trust your sense of judgement and sensitivity, the traits can't be hidden they exhibit the characters in little things. I remember some years back , I met a guy who couldn't come to terms with the fact that I was a university undergraduate and he was an HND student, dude did everything possible to level up and tried to bring me down . He complained about everything, my English is too much, I'm too exposed, I'm proud, I don't mix well with his friends, there was a day he told me how he dated ladies with big boobs whose nipples are as big as my head. grin Babe! my loving loving self clear, logical reasoning enter and I picked race.! imagine settling down with that kind of guy! Nah die be that o! grin
I once let go a guy who "advised" me not to buy a pair of shoes but went ahead to get the same for his sister. When I asked why? he said they were flashy on me.Funny thing his sister and I are of same complexion.grin Some guys ehn.

I get it and I will do just that. cheesy

Tell them that humans have class, they will say no- that they can walk up to any woman. Finally they walk up to the woman and start fighting with themselves (egos). Even me wey be woman, I no dey do pass myself. E get people wey pass me.

That is one funny dude. Team big nipplès, lmao!

Please do, I bet you were expecting them to be civil for once. There is no pleasing these ones. They are lonely and in need of pacifists.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Biglittlelois(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:

I am yet to see a human who has not experienced true hurt before, it is a phase everyone will have to go through at one point in their life, it is better to learn lessons from it and be cautious of the next one, not to automatically generalise that a particular gender is bla bla bla, it doesn't make sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
I understand you, and I agree with your desire, that should be the basis of a relationship. And I hope your dream come true someday.

physical traits? what else if not boobs and bum? I maybe wrong though. cheesy
Boobs ko bumps ni...... Na fine, curvy woman I want abeg

BTW The way you write reminds me of.................. Whedone cheesycheesygrin
Re: Help Us Know You Better by MedicH: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

1. I don't beg him for money.
2. I cook good meals for him or send him pictures of cooked meals cheesy
2b. I have an A in home-management.
3. I send him VNs just so he remembers the voice that makes his prick rise.
4. I give him TROUBLE. Yes, once in a while I need to give him PLENTY TROUBLE.
5. I check on him. Work, health, his family...
6. I try to ask questions. If e no answer, e kuku know say na WW3 e wan start.
7. I make him laugh.
8. I write him notes, just for fun.
9. I am a good conversationist. The only exceptions should be when I am angry or sick.
10. I let him in on my plans. Allow him influence some of my decisions, even work related.
11. Sometimes I ask him stupid questions, like..."should I make shuku or all-back?"
12. I tell him my movements.
13. I could be a good listener, anti-depressant and motivator.
14. I am pretty frugal. I love the easy and cheap life.

After everything, I wear my heels to work on Monday. When he sees how I do things out there- makes him wonder how the same woman is his chick. They love shii like that.

I can't be every man's woman, I can only be one man's woman (i.e) I can only bend for one. The rest should fix themselves. That's why I said, till I see mine posting nonsense on here, I can just chill... grin

This phenomenal, enigmatic, terrorist poco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Indignity Of Infidelity / How do I help / 9 Reasons Why Girls Don't Like And Can't Love You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.