Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? (41564 Views)

Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) / NAFDAC Bans Alcoholic Drinks In Sachets, Small Volume PET / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Johnpaul01: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
So I was chilling in one beer parlour today when two guys came in for drinks, one of them ordered for a bottle of Goldberg while the other ordered for a bottle of Stout. While the girl was about going to bring the drinks, the stout guy asked "Do you have nutri milk?", she replied with a yes and he asked her to bring it, explaining to his friend that it reduce the effect of the alcohol in the stout and the guy just nodded, but I was thinking of how that would be possible when the full bottle of stout will get into your body system with extra sugar from the nutri milk, and I felt it should be more damaging but I decided to mind my business and bring it here. Doctors in the house, is the guy correct with his ideology?.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by hisgrace090: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
It can only softens the taste of the alcohol and not the effect.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by RichDad1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
It changed nothing in the alcoholic content.
It only makes it easier to drink.

311 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by taiwoowiat: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why don't you ask them why are they mixing it?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by ijewejones: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Whatever reason that makes one take alcohol is to get tipsy or high...

Mixing it is just to quench the bitterness but the end result is SURE grin

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by LordTosinJ: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nutrimilk cheesy
it reverse the fermentation abi?

4 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by englishmart(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Last Sunday I took only Henesey about 33 cl. I was inebriated to the extent that I removed my clothes before sleeping in a hot weather. I tried the same quantity of Henesey with a bottle of la casera, it's my little sister that's typing right now.

290 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by itsme01: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
smiley

slows down the effect, by diluting alcohol you would take less alcohol overall before you get filled up compared to taking just alcohol

This is why Cognacs like Henessy with little or no water has alcoholic content of 45% while Beer has 5% with plenty of water in it, same as red wine with 12% alc ..

so 3 shorts of spirit or a tumbler is the same thing as drinking like two bottles of beer or a glass of red wine

P.S: if you must mix your Alcohol use water or fruit juice(never use Diet coke or coke), because alcohol dehydrates you by making you sweat and pee so you need water and vitamins from the juice, mixing soft drink and alcohol is like mixing diabetis with liver problem

292 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lalasticlala sef

Any alcohol whether beer or wine, Whiskey has alcohol and each gram of alcohol has 7kal/gram so mixing it only makes it more easier for u to drink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by yousouph07(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
It only makes the alcohol easier to drink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by ifejilika(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Does it reduces the bottle of stout to half??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmmmm, it seems you want to try it?

3 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Hedonisco: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Look at this man. You just go beer parlour to go do busybody.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Jh0wsef(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nope. if you mix 30% alcoholic drink in a full pepsi bottle. It only changes the taste, but the Alcohol level still remains 30%.

So let us not deceive ourselves and face reality jehjeh.

23 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by dyze(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
RichDad1:

Hmmm. Omuti grin

11 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Sukueponmalu: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Haram

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by zekepio(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yes and it's simple science expressed by the formula
C1V1 = C2V2

C= Concentration
V=Volume

So if you add a non-alcoholic drink to an Alcoholic drink there will be an increased new Volume (V2) while the new Concentration(C2) will decrease.

Proudly a science student cheesy

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by olanreyman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Must you ask nonesense question before this year runs out?

7 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Success02(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
It doesn't reduce the content, it just makes the alcohol to work slowly......slow poison

5 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by ugowilson(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nope it does not reduce anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Ijaya123: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
RichDad1:

Veteran. Too much experience.

6 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by flexyebe(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
That's reduces nothing just for the flavor

1 Like

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Water worked back then
Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yeah we know
Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Drosonogasta(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nope! It only add taste to it.

1 Like

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by rayobaba(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
It has effect by simply deceiving or making the drinker believe it reduces the effect of d alcohol in d body system. U know dt kind belief na, whatever you believe in.

3 Likes

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Emceesaka: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just yesterday I mixed Andre Rose with Black bullet till now I haven't gotten back myself to my normal sense

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
No
It only reduces the consumption and consequent absorption. And e dey bellyful
Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Its it not orijin, snapp or star radler. I cant drink. Punishment

1 Like

Re: Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? by autonomous22: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yes.. It does... But to low extent...

In chemistry it's called Diluting...

Lol... Over sabi don dey worry me...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.