Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Invest in This Profitable Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest in This Profitable Website (1123 Views)

This Profitable Business Idea Will Make You A Millionaire This Year / Invest And Make Over 300% In This Profitable Business Opportunity In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
** We are temporarily closed due to the covid 19 pandemic. Thank you **

"Nigerians who traveled to the United States of America (USA) as non-immigrants in 2017 had spent a total of N9.733 billion as payment for visa fees, this excludes what was spent by those that obtained immigrant visas and those whose visa applications were rejected"

Travel Visa Business

A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a territory to a foreigner, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that territory.

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter a desired country must first obtain a visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport

Traveling is essential and a lot of Nigerians may want to travel at some point for one reason or the other.

Due to the terrible state of the economy, visa application has increased, and of course, the process doesn't come cheap.

Iwantvisa.com is an internet real-estate (domain name) i purchased sometime ago with the aim of developing it into a standard website. It's partially completed.

I realised that the name targets a huge market demand which is (visa) traveling document and the whole process is quite expensive.

However, I'm not a Visa agent nor do i possess extensive knowledge in that aspect.

Also i recently secured an employment opportunity with an organisation so i am quite busy these days.

The potential of Iwantvisa.com is enormous. If properly setup, you know what that means. It can be a source of Steady and Passive income.

It may be developed into a website, blog, forum, affiliate marketing, sell information products etc.

It may also be used by:
- visa companies
- visa agents
- travel agents
- tourism agency
- visa blogs
- travel blogs
- affiliate marketers
- web-developers ... etc

I believe leaving this promising internet real-estate under-utilized is a crime.

I'm therefore making it available for sale or partnership.

If you can realise the business opportunity here and want to capitalise on it, then get in touch with me. Thank you.

Whatsapp: 0701 - 076 - 0211

https://Iwantvisa.com
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
U.s.a visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
France visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2019
U.k visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Student visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Canada visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Germany visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by Hypnotise: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Australia visa
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by rodgermetty(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
its not only invest, you guys have come again abi?
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:10am On Apr 16, 2020
sir can you please teach me how to use smartphone for graphics designing
Re: Invest in This Profitable Website by samnaija: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Wtf

(1) (Reply)

Forex: Gambling Or Business? / Become A Mobile Banking Agent With Baxi Box / Studio Furnitures For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.