Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) (67924 Views)

Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by jibrilELsudan: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
cow ward

SAMETHING YOUR WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS SAY THEY CALL YOU WHEN YOU FIND A VIDEO ON HER PHONE OF ME FVCKING HER IN ALL HOLES AND SHOOTING MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
This guy is stupid
Third world stupid
There is nothing wrong with a revolution
But the method
Sowore formed a political party
Became the presidential candidate
What he was suppose to do was a day before the election
You back out and call it a fruad
Instead he went through
Lost the election
Now went to have a meeting with nnamdi Kanu
A known fugitive
He came back to form a group to do his revolution
Now this twitter warlord saw the opportunity and joined him
Ruined his own life
Instead of him to lay low while his family press the dss to provide him
He took a phone and is making a video
Giving dss leverage
Now the person whose number he used to post this video IP address will be traced
These guys are not smart
You want to play the game and dont know the rules of the game
Even falana wont touch him
This guy is on his own
Letting his emotions to cloud his senses
He is a fool
Is this the kind of person that wants people to follow him
I pity whosoever will follow these guys
Even the dumbest of our people in the Niger delta wont play this card
Truly this guy and sowore dont have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by budusky05(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fight for everyone yet u hiding
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ona eyes go soon clear, when Nnamdi kanu was saying this ona dey make mockery of him sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by CSTR2: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
This Young man should run to the Canadian embassy and ask for asylum.

They would give him with certainty.

He is sitting on a gold mine because of his courage.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Elvis2kay:

Slaves there is nothing wrong in criticising a foolish ex. President like Jonathan. Most of you on nairaland. Are Nigeria base who have never taste a better life before.
Born in poverty, live in poverty,die poverty.

And your Buhari has taken Nigeria to Eldorado?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Wettoid123: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
You better come out from ur hiding or u will be tag as a fugitive, come and face Wat you started, you like it or not you and your principal we face the music.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Kuginzi: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
jayfolarin:
Expect Govt appointees like the 2 guys above to do their best to discourage you from protesting to demand for better lives for yourselves.

They are implants of buhari and lauretta Oloshi or whatever tf her name is and would do everything in their powers to imbibe defeatism in as much people as possible.

Their modus operandi include:

1. Divide and conquer - make you think this fight is for a particular group and not for you. Hence no need to be concerned

2. It is finished - Make you complacent by suggesting that Nigeria is doomed, done and dusted for failure and there is nothing you can do to help it

3. Fear - Make you fearful for your lives if you protest but they know in their minds that you absolutely have the numerical advantage with you and they should be the ones to be scared.

Etc

Do not be dismayed people, demand for what is yours. And remember, Protesting for a basic amenities and a decent life is your Inalienable right.

THE POWER IS WITH THE MANY NOT THE FEW

I don't fall for this type of comments without action/courage. I hope u will not be d first person to hide if the going become tough. I'm talking from experience. As d going became tough, the conveners escaped and left us in d hands of d police, if not for God.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84731526:

This is the first time we will read your mention.
We will advice you to be careful with your choice of words.
We respect women a lot.
And we hope you do respect yourself also.
We dont do this everytime,
We don't reply 99% of mentions such as this,
But we just have to respect the Holy day by reaching out.
We are not always this nice.
You actually cancelled out all your initial post,
Just to quote us?!
Be guided.
Have a nice day.

Yes I cancelled it all, any problem with that? Are you threatening me? Don't ever quote this moniker again, anytime you see it, jump and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by jolak5(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

Voom is better than statement any day anywhere.

But is it me they are calling to protest?

Sowore said in 2015 that Buhari is the next best thing after dodo.

Let him enjoy the delicacy he helped prepare for Nigeria.

I don't know why people keep blaming Sowore for supporting Buhari. We should blame the system. Jonathan was a no no, things were falling apart. Boko Haram was over running the country and corruption was at its peak. At that point, people were looking for a savior and the media and APC presented Buhari as one.

We've realized that the man is a mistake and we should come together to stand for Nigeria and not point fingers.

P.S- I didn't support nor vote for Buhari in 2015 nor 2019
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Kuginzi: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eteka1:
Shebi some assholes said DSS had kidnapped and even killed him?
Indeed assholes/propagandists
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

You should be grateful that he is bold enough to speak against the government despite his mistake. Unlike you that can only rant in from of ur keyboard.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Kingstanding: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

. Why are you talking like this? As at then he might have thought PMB is the best but thank God he changed his mind. You that you are talking is it all deceision you had made are all in right direction? For about what he said about PMB.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by swetjo(f): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Please find your way out of this country
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by GodisGreat4vr: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84731526:

This is the first time we will read your mention.
We will advice you to be careful with your choice of words.
We respect women a lot.
And we hope you do respect yourself also.
We dont do this everytime,
We don't reply 99% of mentions such as this,
But we just have to respect the Holy day by reaching out.
We are not always this nice.
You actually cancelled out all your initial post,
Just to quote us?!
Be guided.
Have a nice day.

My Lord Yahweh, God of Sabaoth, God of Israel will fight His battle and liberate the just and righteous,destroying the wicked and evil ones and who can win against Him? I say absolutely nobody...My Lord Yahweh's vengeance is here and no one can hold Him back...Yes, I see the wicked falling, I see the wicked been destroyed by the same Angel of death that brought pharaoh and his Egypt to her end...Hallelujah...Holy,Holy, Holy is Thy Name my Lord Yahweh Sabaoth...God of Israel, God of Sabaoth...

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by clemzo101(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84730803:

Hmmmmmmm............. this is deep!

Both the above and below quotes from this same Nairalander.
You will see hypocrites keeping mum...and some will go ahead to label this person a zombie for saying the truth....atleast for this once.
Wailers hypocrisy stink to high heavens.
God bless Nigeria.
Peace Out!

Rightly predicted, they have started calling him a zombie for saying the bitter truth!
Someone that was once their hero and mentor!
Hypocritical wailing zombies roaming.......!

Hmmmm.........this is deeper!
Good to know that Some sane Nigerians are still thinking with their God-given brain.

You can see that too.
They all rather queue behind a criminal!
That is the characteristics of hypocrites.
That is what they are.
Sowore got 33,000 votes out of 85 Million registered voters!!
And you see them all wailing now.
Say no more abeg!
another brain dead zombie
Fuuuck off
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by master224: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awol1:
He's a sharp guy.

Kikikiki
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by JerySmalls(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nwamamikpe Shut up Ode!
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Susu888(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
You shall be fished out of ur hiding place.... fvking traitors.
You and your western sponsors will never destabilise us by God's grace.

Since the U.S senetors started taking your side i realized that Sowore nd you(Bakare) are the pawns the CIA or whomever is ur sponsor is trying to use this time around to topple Nigeria since we finally got it right in the ballot box.

They're afraid because Nigeria is slowly waking up and will within a decade restore a its dominance in African politics and since we're now only dealing with Chinese and Russians its a must to destabilize us before its too late.
Any idiot believing these two needs to read history on how governments around the world were overthrown... the moment that revolution start they (the west)start sponsoring rebels and militias to massacre people while using the media to frame it on the government, they will cause tribal wars nd ethnic genocides to finally tear this country apart.

Never make the mistake that you the civilian with no dual citizenship like sowore nd bakare will make it out alive. The moment things go south all dual citizenship fellows go japa nd its me and you that will be left to fend for our selves.

When the dust settles after years of killings and conflicts , what's left of the country will be given on a platter of Gold to sowore and the rest of the western favoured pawns and so they (the west) will continue to rule us through their stooges till kingdom come.

That's how the western foreign policy works! So fvcking wake up.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by nkwuocha1: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
unbitchable:

Has any ibo man ever died for democracy? .. Your forefathers, Athur Nzeribe and Dani Kanu are a song of eternal sorrow among your generations forever.

Which of the Yorubas died for democracy? grin
Are you mistaken suicide for bravery? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by JerySmalls(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Look at this self-serving, one-sided activist who was blind when it wasn't serving their interest.
Oga, you and your family will protest alone.

In fact, my God will punish anyone that wants to destabilize a duly elected democratic government.

Protests will never take the place of the ballot.
And the ballots have spoken.
The courts have also spoken and like we say in Latin,
"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It is Sai Baba till 2023.

But why do I feel this guy has compromised and is only acting out a script?

It does not add up.
If I were in his shoes and managed to escape from the court...releasing a video will be the last thing on my mind unless I am compelled to by the ones I am running from.

No smart fugitive does that.

He does not even look reassuring, his speech delivery seems a bit coerced and not freely coming.
Then how he gets up at the end of it tells a lot of stories.

It reminds me a lot about Tuface's infamous speech on his cancelled protest.
The only thing both videos have in common is that they don't look voluntarily made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

I may be dumb, but no veteran of behavioural analysis will fault my scenario-profiling.

Fvck it, what do I even know?

This may be real but if truly he is hiding, I'd borrow the same advice his folks gave to Allen Onyema,
"Ogbeni come out and face your trial"

Shut up Ode!
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
jayfolarin:
Expect Govt appointees like the 2 guys above to do their best to discourage you from protesting to demand for better lives for yourselves.

They are implants of buhari and lauretta Oloshi or whatever tf her name is and would do everything in their powers to imbibe defeatism in as much people as possible.

Their modus operandi include:

1. Divide and conquer - make you think this fight is for a particular group and not for you. Hence no need to be concerned

2. It is finished - Make you complacent by suggesting that Nigeria is doomed, done and dusted for failure and there is nothing you can do to help it

3. Fear - Make you fearful for your lives if you protest but they know in their minds that you absolutely have the numerical advantage with you and they should be the ones to be scared.

Etc

Do not be dismayed people, demand for what is yours. And remember, Protesting for a basic amenities and a decent life is your Inalienable right.

THE POWER IS WITH THE MANY NOT THE FEW

The greatest challenge about protesting is an ignorant protest. Don’t just jump on the street because sm1 shouts protest. Think about the reason, the Timing, the focus and those behind the protest.

An ignorant and unfocused protest is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by idid: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
You have nothing to say so just keep quiet.

See the thrash you typed

tiredoflife:
This guy is stupid
Third world stupid
But the method
Instead he went through
Lost the election
A known fugitive
Ruined his own life
Giving dss leverage
Now the person whose number he used to post this video IP address will be traced
These guys are not smart
This guy is on his own
He is a fool

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
I thought they said they are not after him.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by payloader(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Look at this self-serving, one-sided activist who was blind when it wasn't serving their interest.
Oga, you and your family will protest alone.

In fact, my God will punish anyone that wants to destabilize a duly elected democratic government.

Protests will never take the place of the ballot.
And the ballots have spoken.
The courts have also spoken and like we say in Latin,
"Vox populi, vox Dei"

It is Sai Baba till 2023.

But why do I feel this guy has compromised and is only acting out a script?

It does not add up.
If I were in his shoes and managed to escape from the court...releasing a video will be the last thing on my mind unless I am compelled to by the ones I am running from.

No smart fugitive does that.

He does not even look reassuring, his speech delivery seems a bit coerced and not freely coming.
Then how he gets up at the end of it tells a lot of stories.

It reminds me a lot about Tuface's infamous speech on his cancelled protest.
The only thing both videos have in common is that they don't look voluntarily made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

I may be dumb, but no veteran of behavioural analysis will fault my scenario-profiling.

Fvck it, what do I even know?

This may be real but if truly he is hiding, I'd borrow the same advice his folks gave to Allen Onyema,
"Ogbeni come out and face your trial"
Buhari sycophants every where. Even when things have fallen apart and the center can no longer hold, you still shout sai baba till 2023.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by AutosBay(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cowardice video, no be una put buhari there

1 Like

Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by tobaaro(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Very apt and succinctly elucidated.

How does a man that contested an election this year and lost now call for a Revolution that will lead to anarchy and even get knowledgeable followers??

Its shameful what has been done to our people that we are unable to decipher good intentions from crass ambition.

Ask Mr. Jollof how Sowore whose party was riddled with soo much drama and accusations of corruption with him as Chairman is asking us to revolt?

I spit you out!!

tiredoflife:
This guy is stupid
Third world stupid
But the method
Instead he went through
Lost the election
A known fugitive
Ruined his own life
Giving dss leverage
These guys are not smart
This guy is on his own
He is a fool
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Alanpoza007: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
jakezebrax:
Let me talk like afonja " coward, come out and face your trial." Like dey say to Nnamdi Kanu. . Afonjas are very very daft.

Look at how he is shaking and trying to be tough like IPOB...you can't be like IPOB because your blood is yoruba not Biafran; we are not the same people. Go and surrender yourself before hunger kill you!
See how dumb you sound to call Yoruba and cowardice in the same sentence. Who can be more brave than the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi in this country, or is it your hero Ojukwu that ran like a woman to Ivory Coast and left your fathers and mothers to die like chickens in the war. Same IPOB that python danced on their heads and the soldiers were bathing them in mud are those you call tough. Your daftness is on a quantum level kid.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Jaapu: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
CSTR2:
This Young man should run to the Canadian embassy and ask for asylum.

They would give him with certainty.

He is sitting on a gold mine because of his courage.

Who will now fight for you?
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Well, he's talking to his fellow Nigerians. Make una answer himself ooo.
Re: Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) by nkwuocha1: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Temptee101:

What concerns me with Sowore, he can bloody die for all i care

Modified: I thought you spoke against Ojukwu and Kanu in a derogatory manner hence i mentioned you

Hehehe!Read again,it's a sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.