Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,158 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kingreign Gets Married Today!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! (56422 Views)

Heart Broken:my Girlfriend Of Two Years Is Getting Married Today / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Godhatesodomy: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by khiaa(f): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If you ask me who the hell am I gonna ask? How about that imaginary baby of yours?

He texted me yesterday. I don't flirt with anyone but him, when I speak to him his deep voice sends shivers all over my body. cool

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Designerdollars:
evening newspaper spotted cheesy
Don't worry hun even if it's at 50, you go still see man wey go marry you.
Don't give up!
Kiss my azz.. Y so bitter?

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by nanceeleecious(f): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Akem12:
The guy get dragon face ooo
Na your type make them wan pass that wicked social media bill. Bad mouth kee you dia

2 Likes

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by radautoworks: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Smartchoiice:
cheesy
He was a competent moderator of the cartalk section of Nairaland. And ran the forum with other moderators like mynd44 lalasticlala Seun maclatunji and marpol.

Aww... He's he was a baby...
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nature8(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Cartalk man, Happy Married Life.

Unlike Honda Accord, may the "leg of your home never pull"

Unlike Camry and some cars, may the "oil of the engine of your marriage never burn dry"

Unlike Diportivo, make no oversabi person advise una bad. Na joke o tongue

Unlike Gazzuz, all the cars you go buy for Iyawo go be brand new and not "like new and used by a top female banker"

Be a good husband to her and may your marriage outlast the most durable car in the world.

Finally, hold your V8 Biturbo well jare tongue

cheesy
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nairaland: Connecting people...

Congrats to the new couple
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Defenderalert(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratilatons dear Nairalander. God bless your union

Ubunja miseduGAY is hit by a bullet yet again.kikikikiki.Our God is awesome.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by pattybf(f): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by andycom(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
system3001:
Pastor Caught in an Act after praying for his Member

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Videos 18+only & Sugar Mommy Online

& GET CONNECTED WITH SUGAR MOMMY AROUND YOUR AREA FOR FREE......with no charges.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10693732_vvvb77ppljgg6v999e6bbhh666ghhyygb_jpeg6f5394b3bd4896766a6f8f8b37bf6f20

You must be very high on cheap kwale weed
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Amanda4life: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Is like someone is forcing him to smile

See his face . is like he has been the one removing my name from nairaland.

Congrats sha.
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by ubunja(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Defenderalert:
Congratilatons dear Nairalander. God bless your union

Ubunja miseduGAY is hit by a bullet yet again.kikikikiki.Our God is awesome.

ubunja:
How To Get A Girl To Put You On A Pedestal.

PROLOGUE.
You have seen it before in your hood. A pretty girl has all the men hitting on her and trying to impress her with money and things. She ignores them. Or plays them. Because she's got her eye on some insignificant nonentity of a Guy. As hard to get as the girl is for other men, this nobody of a Guy gets her attention easy. He makes her laugh easy. He impresses her easy. Much to the anger and confusion of all the other men who know they are better by far than the Guy.

Now, what does the Guy have that all the other men don't have that has cast a spell on the girl?

nothing.

The guy is simply chosen.

MOYO MUTI UNOMERA PAUNODA.
In the Zimbabwean Shona language we have a saying: "Moyo muti unomera paunoda" - The heart is like a tree that grows where it chooses.

We can't predict where a plant will grow. A plant will grow in the most favorable places like river banks and rain forests. But it will also grow in the least favorable places like deserts and cracks on a pavement and against all odds thrive.

Same with love.

Love is emotions and emotions are Unpredictable. Like the Unpredictable growth of plants.
Love flourishes in the most favorable places but it will also flourish in the least favorable places. "Moyo muti unomera paunoda" - The heart is like a tree that grows where it chooses. In other words, "The heart wants what the heart wants". And whom the heart wants is the Prize.

GET A GIRL TO RESPECT YOU.
So much has been said about how women no longer respect men. How women no longer submit and put men in their rightful place as the Head.

Women were born to follow. Men were born to lead. But, remember followers choose the leader. Not the other way round. We vote for our leaders. Our leaders don't vote for us.

It's the same with women and respect.

If your girl doesn't respect you there's precious little you can do to make her respect you. You played the game backwards. You were supposed to find a girl who respected you already then make her your girl. But instead you found a girl, made her your GF then tried to make her respect you. It doesn't work that way.

You don't make a girl respect you. That's impossible. Girls respect whoever they think is worthy of respect. What you do is You find a girl who respects you already and make her your girl. This way there's no struggle to earn anything because everything is already given. Just like how God loved us before we were born and there's nothing we did to earn His love. God loves us because He CHOSE us. That is true love. A girl must love you because she chose you. Not because you did anything to earn her love. Love must not be earned.

Same with respect.

If a girl already thinks you're respectable then you're a thousand steps ahead of every other guy trying to earn her respect because in love NOTHING must be earned.

Men do many things backwards... A man will meet a Scantily Dressed girl, fall in love then try to make her wear long dresses. It won't work. She'll tell you it was the miniskirts and minidresses that made you love her, why must she now change. What you must do is find a decently dressed girl if you want a decently dressed wife. Anyways, it will be far easier to make a decent girl dress sexy than to make a ho dress decently. You can't turn a ho into a housewife but you can turn a housewife into a ho. Remember every girl is looking for a guy she can be bad for.

MY STORY.
I found my babymama a virgin at about 23.

She was strict and many guys had tried their luck with her and failed. But when she met me she practically handed herself to me. Winning her heart was so effortless. And she's still the easiest girl I ever fvcked. And I fvcked her so much that within months she gave me a baby.

One day a friend visited us and was shocked to see my GF kneel down to serve me food. (God is my Witness) When we were alone my friend said I must be hitting my GF that's why she served me food kneeling. I was offended. Because I never asked anyone to kneel for me. And I explained this to him but I could see he was not convinced.

Two years after breaking up I met my babymama and I wanted to check something on her phone but there was a password (she never used to put passwords). I asked for the password and she replied "it's your name". I didn't believe it but typed it anyways. And the phone unlocked!!!. I was surprised.

A few months ago this year, I went to see her because I missed my daughter and she (my babymama) said, "Whatever you're doing, when you get tired of it, I will be waiting for you". I didn't reply. Then she told me our daughter was grown and she needed a brother. Guess what? I will give her another baby soonest!

We have an inside joke where I tell her she can't move on cause I cast a spell on her. She laughs hard at it.

Why am I telling you all this??

I'm telling you this Because I did NOTHING to get this girl to fall so deep in love with me. I didn't campaign. I didn't spend a cent. I didn't buy her anything. Not even. What happened is one simple thing that was beyond even my control: I FITTED THE DESCRIPTION OF THE TYPE OF GUY SHE WANTED. Simple.

Whatever this girl saw in me she liked it. I didn't put any effort to make her like me. She just liked me. I was her type. Was she my type? No. She was from the wrong tribe. And was too reserved for my liking. BUT I WAS HER TYPE. That was what mattered. And I ran with that. I didn't even know she was a virgin. She kept it a secret until the moment I took out my dick.

The moral of the story is this:
If a girl loves you first you are the Prize. If a woman likes you first you are the Trophy. And there's very little you can do wrong in her eyes. She'll always excuse your behavior. Someone who likes you without you doing anything to impress them, is someone who'll find it hard to stop liking you when you do something to disappoint them. If your actions didn't create the love, your actions can't destroy the love. Because it's never about your actions, but about YOU.

UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE PRIZE OR TROPHY.
Any guy can be the Prize or the Trophy to a girl. But there's a very particular way of going about it. You have to play the game right.

There are three things that make a trophy a trophy:

1. A Trophy Is Perfect As Is.

This is the most important thing. The less you do yet the more you impress a girl, a girl you impress the most by doing the least to the point that you impress her TOTALLY by doing TOTALLY NOTHING is the girl with whom you have a realistic chance of being the Prize.

The only girl you should give a chance
is that girl so breathtaken, so infatuated with you that she thinks you are the Prize, for simply breathing. And nothing more. The way a trophy is seen perfect AS IS. So also a girl must see you perfect AS IS. That way there's no spending, pretending, lying and campaigning to earn her affection.

In love NOTHING must be earned.

2. A Trophy Doesn't Choose Who Wins It.

Take for example a football trophy. It doesn't choose what quality of teams get to compete for it. Or what quality of team will take it home. The only way the trophy can get itself won by a decent level team is to be a trophy of a decent football league.
A minor league trophy will be won by minor league teams unless it becomes a major league trophy then it will be won by a major league team.

As a trophy you attract your level. If you don't like the level of women you're attracting then improve and elevate to a higher level. Then higher level women you'll attract.

3. A Trophy Loves No One.

A trophy or a prize may be dreamed of and fantasized about by many, but itself it fantasizes and dreams of no one. A trophy doesn't compete for anyone. It is competed for. A trophy doesn't love anyone. It is loved.

In love, the one who loves less is the trophy.

In all my dealings with women, the breakups that have hurt the most and made me cry the longest were with those women I myself chose, pursued and won. I was too invested. I begged the most and accommodated the greatest. I was the trophy holder. And when the trophy left - as all trophies do when a better competitor appears - I was left devastated.

Look back at all your Exes and you'll see a pattern: The girls you were hurt the most to breakup with were the ones you chased and pursued the hardest. While the girls who brought themselves to you, it was easy not only to get them but also to breakup with them, because YOU were the prize.

UNDERSTAND YOU ARE THE PREY.
The greatest reason guys don't become trophies is guys have made themselves the Hunters.

A hunter can never be a trophy.

Do you know something called Trophy Hunting? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_hunting) It is the hunting of animals for sport . And the ANIMALS that are hunted and shot are the trophies. Not the hunters. The Prey is the Trophy.

The Lion is king of the Jungle but who hunts? The Female lion. The hunter is not the King. The hunter is the chaser and the chaser has no value.

WHO'S THE TROPHY?
It's always easy to see who's the trophy and who's the hunter in any couple.

Who is more "needy"? On the streets, In photos who is always grabbing the other? Who always has their hand or arm around the other person? That's the hunter. The hunter has no value.

Look at any pictures of rich men or male celebs and stars and you'll see the WOMAN is always the one grabbing the man. Because the woman is the hunter and the man is the trophy.

Whereas pictures of ordinary couples have the MAN grabbing the woman, because the man is the hunter and the woman is the trophy.

WOMEN ARE THE PREDATORS.
The easiest way to get that girl who will worship and put you on a pedestal is for you to understand Women are the Hunters. Not men.

Girls are the Predators and boys are the Prey. God brought Eve to Adam. Eve was the hunter. Adam the prey.

Also Women have the pussy and the Womb. Lovemaking and babymaking are their jurisdiction. Weak as they are it is they who ultimately decide who gets to have sex and who gets to be born.

As a man understand and allow for that.

THE PREY IS THE PRIZE.
Seek and you shall find. And that which you'll find is the Prize. Not you. You are not the Prize. People go looking for treasure. Treasure doesn't go looking for people. We compete for a trophy, the trophy doesn't compete for us.

Whatever you seek/search for/look for, is the Prize. Whether that's a job, a place, an item or a person. It's the Prize. It's more important than you. And you can lose it to a better person than you.

Once you search, once you hunt, once you seek, the other person becomes the Prey. And the Prey is the Prize.

Remember the Prey can live without the Predator but the Predator needs the Prey to survive. The lion needs the gazelle and the kudus or it perishes. The gazelle and the kudus just need grass. So what's valuable? The prey or the predator? The Prey. The Prey is the Prize.

LET GIRLS CHOOSE.
We all have a "type". Or a "kind". Of a person who always catches our eye. We know what turns us on when we see it. That image of what turns us on is what we fantasize about and even masturbate to. Especially women. Women daydream a lot about love.

As a man, your security and longevity with a girl depends on how closely you fit the "type" and kind" of the guy she fantasizes about. The closer you align to her desire, the nearer you are to what she daydreams about, the smoother things will be for you because the more satisfied she'll be with you and the less inclined she'll be to cheat.

But you can't read minds and you don't know what a girl's fantasy is. You can't read hearts and you've no clue as to her desire. So how do you achieve the impossible and match a girl's fantasy and desire?

It's simple: YOU WAIT TO BE CHOSEN.

Wait for the girl whose fantasy matches what you are. Wait for the woman who desires a man like you. Wait for her to choose you. This way you are chosen AS YOU ARE. Without any need to do anything to impress anyone.

VIDEO.
The Pastor in the video below knows and understands the game. He knows women must choose. Watch and see how things must be done. See how much easier it is for men when women do the choosing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuquJHtTuY

That's how things must be done.

The attention and affection of a woman must never be earned, bought, paid for, fought for or struggled for. It must come freely WITHOUT you doing anything but breathing.

VIDEO ANALYSIS.
Now, on the video above, WHO IS THE PRIZE? The women who did the choosing or the men who waited to be chosen? Its the men of course. The men are the Prize because they are the women's fantasy. By choosing, the women got their fantasy. But by choosing they lost their power. The women lost their power because they are the ones who are in love. Not the men.

When you love someone, that person automatically has power over you. Because when you love someone you can lie, steal, pay, toil, slave, kill or kill yourself for that person. That's the power they hold over you.

In love, you are either the Hunter who identifies, pursues and acquires your Fantasy, or you're the Fantasy identified, pursued and acquired by the Hunter. The Hunter chases and possesses the fantasy ("she's the girl of my dreams and I finally won her heart" / "he's the guy of my dreams and I finally won his heart" ). But the Hunter who gets the fantasy has LESS power because he/she is the one infatuated, in lust and in love. Not the fantasy.

The fantasy, the person you call your dream guy or dream girl, while you can't live without them, they can live without you because you are not their dream anything.

The guys in the video above, they have more power because they are chosen. The women have less power because they chose. In quarrels the women will always be reminded, "You chose me. I didn't choose you!" - The most disempowering words you can say to anyone.
But the power each man holds over his woman comes at a cost to the man: By being someone else's fantasy you deny yourself your own fantasy. Each side of the equation has its good and bad.

THE CHOSEN IS THE PRIZE.
You have power over anyone to whom you're a fantasy. And you can only be a fantasy if you're chosen.

But how do you know a woman is choosing you? Green Lights of course. No Green lights no approach.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
congrats cheesy
ur wife is endowed at the back as i can see
lucky fella cheesy
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by grandstar(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations! HML
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
lordlugards:
This one dey chop well, no be the other MOD wey be like wetin hunger wan finish.

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Bigcowhorn: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
khiaa:

He texted me yesterday. I don't flirt with anyone but him, when I speak to him his deep voice sends shivers all over my body. cool

Christ!!!

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by khiaa(f): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Christ!!!

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Teetop22(f): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations... May God bless your union AMEN... Remember madam is the owner of the house o.
If you know you know lol
Smartchoiice:
Congratulations to the new couple.

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by KIDfurniture(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2019
Face too black
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by 40secondsguy(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, this guy is a troll na!!!

Jeez! grin

I wonder how he layed his hands on these pictures. Lmao.
Are you the one in the picture?
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2019
khiaa:
She's pregnant.
Next level.. .
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Olude193: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2019
See pregnancy
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by homirefacuny(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2019
lordlugards:
This one dey chop well, no be the other MOD wey be like wetin hunger wan finish.

;Dyou wan chop ban
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by uboma(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations @kingreign.

HML
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by hisexcellency34: 2:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats our guy

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by uchman(m): 2:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Teetop22:
Congratulations... May God bless your union AMEN... Remember madam is the owner of the house o.
If you know you know lol

After the guy must have paid the bride price,
Now madam becomes the owner of the house...

I pray the owner of the house contributed anything to this spot...
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by LZAA: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:
cheesy
He was a competent moderator of the cartalk section of Nairaland. And ran the forum with other moderators like mynd44 lalasticlala Seun maclatunji and marpol.
Nobody cares

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Enemyofpeace: 3:31am On Dec 08, 2019
See as the guy resemble Adam's Oshiomole
Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Enemyofpeace: 3:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:
cheesy
is he married to mynd44? I am not understanding o

1 Like

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Originalsly: 3:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Designerdollars:
the lady looks old sha.
I would have married a younger Lady if I were you.
I doubt if you will get much mileage on her pussy undecided

How much mileage your father got on your mother's?... feel free to double the number and tell us 2. Flaming sissy.

@ topic.... congrats!... finally a face to a popular name!....happy married life and may you be a good king to reign over her and your upcoming family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingreign Gets Married Today!! by Ishilove: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Congratulations to the new couple.
Ehn, Kingreign ma nigga got married yesterday cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.