Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv (829 Views)

Get A Classified Website Like Jiji or Olist Now At An Affordable Price / I Want To Buy A Wordpress Script For Listing Website Like Olist And Vtu Api / I Need A Wordpress Theme Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by onyenedumicheal(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
I want to buy a wordpress directory theme like olist.kindly contact me if u hv one on WhatsApp or call 07033719801 asap
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by resosdigital(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go over to themeforest.net and get from original authors. Always you want to but mulled theme from all these nairaland vendors
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by Wuzzytech1: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
resosdigital:
Go over to themeforest.net and get from original authors. Always you want to but mulled theme from all these nairaland vendors

Move aside and stop talking rubbish..... @OP that website uses a script not a WordPress theme , I have sent you a pm
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by codesngr(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

Move aside and stop talking rubbish..... @OP that website uses a script not a WordPress theme , I have sent you a pm
Guy you re quick to judge , without understanding a statement . What is there giving someone advice that demanded a theme to buy from original author at themeForest .

The guy is not even asking if olist is running on wp or ordinary php . Guy you are dumb honestly.
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by Wuzzytech1: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
codesngr:

Guy you re quick to judge , without understanding a statement . What is there giving someone advice that demanded a theme to buy from original author at themeForest .

The guy is not even asking if olist is running on wp or ordinary php . Guy you are dumb honestly.

Are you stupid ? I was talking to that resos boy .... Then I tagged the poster on the thread after I swear u norget sense at all , it is you who should understand a sentence well before posting

EDIT:
I checked your profile I can see that you are that resosdigital 2nd account smh
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by codesngr(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

Are you stupid ? I was talking to that resos boy .... Then I tagged the poster on the thread after I swear u norget sense at all , it is you who should understand a sentence well before posting
The guy gave him a best advice . To purchase from original vendor .

But u tagged him and point it as if he said olist is running WordPress

I mean who doesn't know olist is php b4 .

My point is learn to understand a question before you reply

And this is the question

Not if olist is WordPress?

The guy want a directory WordPress theme using olist as example . Which someone replied with the right answer.

resosdigital:
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by WuzzyTech: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
codesngr:

The guy gave him a best advice . To purchase from original vendor .

But u tagged him and point it as if he said olist is running WordPress

I mean who doesn't know olist is php b4 .

My point is learn to understand a question before you reply

And this is the question

Not if olist is WordPress?

The guy want a directory WordPress theme using olist as example . Which someone replied with the right answer.

carry ur wahala dey go jaare nobody needs your input here.... you are the same person as that resos boy...... learn how to position ur big head while taking selfie b4 you talk trash to ppl grin grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by resosdigital(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

I am a very busy individual bro so don't expect me to engage in any war of words with you.

Thanks and next time please understand very well what is being discussed before jumping in.
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by codesngr(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
onyenedumicheal:
I want to buy a wordpress directory theme like olist.kindly contact me if u hv one on WhatsApp or call 07033719801 asap

If you want a directory WordPress theme . It's still available
Re: I Want To Buy A Wordpress Directory Theme Like Olist.kindly Contact Me If U Hv by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2019
onyenedumicheal:
Most so-called theme and script sellers on here are notorious for selling nulled themes. For now, DO NOT message or do any business privately. If you must buy, buy from the authorized vendor. Better to be safe than sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Use Digitalocean Or Linode? / Hollday / What If The Internet Crashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.