Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. (1233 Views)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Golden Boy 2019 Nominees: De Ligt, Vinicius, Hudson-odoi, Kean & Felix Included / Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by ryloy: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Twitter included a goat emoticon with hashtag #Messi.

Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
shocked

We will desist from struggling for the GOAT title with Messi.
Messi is a GOAT.
A stunted, bearded, smelly opportunistic, overly-favoured he-goat.

No arguments on that.

But there is only one Greatest of All Time and he is Cristiano Ronaldo.

Just like we have learnt with Chinua Achebe, Diana Ross and now CR7, awards don't always define who the best is.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by OBTMOS(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by Sylraph1: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
The One and true GOAT

I CALL HIM #FOOTBALLMADEEASY....

I CALL HIM THE #FOOTBALL MAGICIAN.....

I CALL HIM THE #godofsoccer.......

WHAT DO YOU CALL HIM

LIKE IF YOU THINK HE'S THE TRUE GOAT.......

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING??

Abegi WAIL IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE.....

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by wwwihy: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Case settled
Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Messi is a GOAT.
No arguments on that.
Just like we have learnt with Chinua Achebe, Diana Ross and now CR7, awards don't always define who the best is.
[/s]

Crap.
Glorified wack comment with bigoted inserts and unfitting comparison just to appeal to the minds of gullible kids here, so as to make your wack taste of good things look classy. Many amateurs who only see Ronaldo outside the field would come online to say he's better than Messi because he's taller and more charming.
Just like someone said here yesterday. Ronaldo is loved by his fans but Messi is loved by football fans.

"Who is the Best Player in the World? Leo Messi. Who is the Best Player Ever? Leo Messi." -Arsene Wenger
"I have never seen anyone like Leo Messi. He is a miracle from God! ..........." - Arda Turan
I don't have to start quoting what all great men, football legends and regular footballers have said about Messi, only online rats who call themselves Ronaldo's fans come here all the time to wail off key.

If you call Ronaldo one of the best scorers or tap-ins, that would be appropriate but using the word greatest footballer for him is a great football abomination. Even with his scoring/tap-in robotic routine, Messi's lone goal against Getafe or his impromptu projectile goal against Real Betis beat all the career goals of Tapnaldo. Infact, Messi is a football demon, he's possessed.
Even Ronaldinho is 100times Goat over Ronaldo because dinho is an alien himself with on-pitch and outside pitch exploits, the only advantage someone like Messi has over an alien like dinho is because Messi is an embodiment of different players in one.

[img]https://i./AY5i.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by Astark: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is a GOAT.

No arguments on that.

grin penaldo and his stupid fans

1 Like

Re: Twitter Included A Goat Emoticon With Hashtag #messi. by Equity15(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
of course.. even twitter knows he is barca's G.O.AT.abi no be barca Jersey be that?

(1) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 9th July 2020 / Photos Of 7 Times Mbappe Celebrated Like His Idol Ronaldo (Photos). / Man City Track Iheanacho, Cannot Afford Haaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.