Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buckle Up; It's Almost Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buckle Up; It's Almost Time (295 Views)

Buckle Up As Transfer Window Enters Final Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buckle Up; It's Almost Time by Righteousness89(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
All the signs of the Last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right befor our Eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently.
Never in the history throughout the World have so many Forces, including economic, scientific, technological, ecological, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this World that is already teetering over the edge into the abyss, To a point of no return.

JESUS CHRIST Said, when you see all these Signs happening, Know that I am NEAR, Even at the door.

I weep when I see the scale and speed in which the World is going against GOD ALMIGHTY.. I weep because I know the Consequences is Destruction and Calamity which is sweeping World Over.. Every Corner you look at today, the World is moving at stop speed against JESUS CHRIST, Endorsing Everything that GOD HATES..

Save yourself from The Coming Destruction !!
Save yourself from The Coming Calamities

Accept JESUS NOW! The next hour Might be late..

My Prayer is that GOD ALMIGHTY have Mercy on us and Save us ..
Re: Buckle Up; It's Almost Time by baconline(m): 12:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Thank u for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Mid-fielder Better Than Xavi And Iniesta? / NBA Season 2019/2020 / Predict Liverpool Vs Man.united Outcome And Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.