Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision (126456 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Wants To Defend Heavyweight Titles In Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by debasco1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations Anthony Joshua!!! Continue to eat eba and plantain... More wins in future.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by DeeMain(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
AJ did what he needed to do against a smaller man. Make your reach and size count. Jab and jab when he is on the outside. Hold him and hold him on the inside.

The rest of the fight, float like a butterfly, sting like bee.

Muhammad Ali
Larry Holmes
Lennox Lewis

They sent their regards AJ. They are proud of you tonight.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nthrone(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
running up and down .....
taking cheap shoot .....
where is wilder abeg come show this Aj boy what boxing is all about.

his legs where shaking at at andy punch....

gone are the days of real aggressive boxing... tyson and co....
now pancake boys have taken over the game....

rubbish

angry

We like it that way, its a sport, not a war....I forgot, dude, is about money and fame, don't forget, no one wan kill em self for another,

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by TheFacelessMan: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by TruthHurts100: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
All na set up.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by shogsman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cosmatikka:
AJ baby, congrats to you.
Smash DJ cuppy's gelatosious pussay tonight with reckless abandon grin
Who told you they're dating
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by neeyood(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
He said, "hit and don't get hit" that's the code to winning

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by shogsman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nigeria like famzing sha,how do you now want the citizens of his original country to celebrate grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Scofieldgee(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congrats Anthony Chukwu Joshua... We proud of your performance and lightning feet...

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Siberry: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
He brought it back home to United Kingdom.

Nigerians there are many boxers in Nigeria, raw talents, go source them out. Joshua is British!

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by TheFacelessMan: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
kingzjay:
When dey beat am first time, the guy run come home, you think say na holiday�

I guffawed at this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by papermill: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Nonsense

After he don go bribe them.

the Olosho DJ cuppy go steal her billionaire papa money carry go bribe them.

Andy Ruiz was robbed of that game.

Did you watch the fight or you listen to commentary?

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Generalwoodz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mehn the kind of traffic I saw in the other thread was mad!!
Congratz AJ
You can now tear DJ cuppy tonight! don' t leave work for anybody

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Boyooosa(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congrats! to him.
I am happy for him.
A bulk part of me did not choose him as the victor but I am happy he won....I love his humble lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nthrone(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
CodeBlooded:
AJ is overated.
Ruiz is Underated.
Don’t even come for me.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Lest I forget, the first match wasn’t fixed.

Go fight him nowww, abi U no wan be millionaire?

20 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Afolabimills(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Nonsense

After he don go bribe them.

the Olosho DJ cuppy go steal her billionaire papa money carry go bribe them.

Andy Ruiz was robbed of that game.
u for put buhari there yeye fool like u

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Pavarottii(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Boring match..joshua was just running away... He can't even fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by shogsman(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Siberry:
He brought it back home to United Kingdom.

Nigerians there arw many boxers in Nigeria, raw takents, go source them out. Joshua is British!
Tell them my brother,they think everybody that bears Nigerian name is Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Scofieldgee:
Congrats Anthony Dahiru Chukwu Olamipo Joshua... We proud of your performance and lightning feet...
That's the spirit

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by max57: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thank God for AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by barclayb(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Factfinder1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
He go scatter dj cuppy Toto in thr name of celebration

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Legendguru: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
This one is not boxing it’s just like ten ten kids game nothing but business

Gone at those Holyfield’s days

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by popsy2(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations to A.J

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by SolexxBarry(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Na now now op write thiss full textbook? UNa dey try o shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by JobsandSchools2(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Richie7(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Everyone know aj will win tonight guys...it's fixed lol He got his belts back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Angelfrost(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
boring match... Joshua doesnt look convincing. Joshua Vs Wilder. Next, Congrats AJ

Wilder will hospitalize that Nigerian... This is not me hating. This is as clear as day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofemigeorge:
rubbish fight ....
joshua is over rated...
running up and down .....
taking cheap shoot .....
where is wilder abeg come show this Aj boy what boxing is all about.

his legs where shaking at at andy punch....

gone are the days of real aggressive boxing... tyson and co....
now pancake boys have taken over the game....

rubbish

angry

Thats where u missed it, you expect Joshua to come all out and get beaten again.

Its like saying Man U pack the box.. But they won.

Tact and skill goes and in and, if you want gbas gbas go and watch his 21 fight he knocks folks down..

Fool

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.