Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends (9481 Views)

Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends by DWJOBScom(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:

lol audio governor...but well I think given time...this man will do things....only and only if he stops chasing saraki shadows everywhere...I mean...there are lots of things to be done ooo...
he might end up becoming the best governor so far...cuz Kawara has an history of terrible governors.

Correct!
The gallery thing tire me
Re: AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends by lereinter(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
[b]The manifesto has been dissected and as you have known, we are going to emphasise on key issues because if we try to do everything, at the end of the day, we might look back and see that we've probably done nothing,” AbdulRazaq said, detailing the challenges ahead and the opportunities in them for Kwara.

“We have to do big in agriculture, health care, education and enterprise - social investment scheme, job creation and infrastructure. I was (just coming from) Kpada. A journey of 30 minutes from Patigi took almost two hours. There is no road, no electricity, the health care and the school system has collapsed and so on. These are part of the challenges you will face when you assume office. It cuts across.

“We're building from the scratch and people may not understand the enormity of the challenges you are all going to face. You will all have sleepless nights. I can't over-emphasise the challenges ahead of us and that means we all have to work together. That is what a cabinet is all about. We are all in it together like the symbol of our political party — broom. So, we need to be strong together to move the state forward.”[/b]

Reading this section, made me remember the promises and identifying the problems that buhari did in 2014

But alas by assuming power he doubled the problems

Abdulrasack you have assumed power, identified the problems and even posted possible solutions

We will see may be the km of road damaged from patigi to Ilorin will be reduced or extended

Talk is cheap

Time will tell
Re: AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends by Agentjameshood: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Welcome To The Great illuminati Brotherhood, ARE YOU SEEKING FOR RICHES, POWER, FAME, PROTECTION, SOLUTION, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND SECURITY ETC. Are you a business, Man/woman, politician,musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life., Here is your golden opportunity to archive what ever you want by becoming a member of the great Illuminati today. The great illuminati society offers you a lifetime opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. if you are interested to be a legend or an icon, kindly contact us now. 18+ONLY
EMAIN: brotherhoodrichgroup@gmail.com
whatsapp: +2348054518396

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Denies Plans To Tax Social Media Platforms / The Remains Of Yakowa Arrives In Kaduna / Amaechi & Orubebe Are Siamese Twins - Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.