Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 (54851 Views)

A Thorn In The Flesh / POUND OF FLESH (episode 1) Written By Tolulope Olulola / A Pound Of Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by EngrMcDon(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=kweensheba post=89951131]Nice one.

Hello dear, what's up with House Of Scandal..... The matter don end?

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by SeyiDominion: 9:33am On May 28, 2020
Nice story
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
He looked taken aback by my declaration.

“Didn’t you promise to right all the wrongs you’ve done to her?”

“Well, it’s true I told her how sorry I was for all the previous heart aches I had caused, but I didn’t promise her any marriage.”

There was a sly smile on the face of the man. “Yet, you went on to impregnate her?”

He had a point there, but I didn’t willfully impregnate her. It was not planned for, at least on my part.

“How will you reconcile the fact that you’ve impregnated her and she’s keeping the baby?”

I sighed. It was all Yetunde’s pet plan, I thought grimly. “She’s the one insisting that she’ll have the baby,” I explained feebly.

The man studied me for some uncomfortable seconds. “Henry?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you remember I told you that you must not break her heart the second time?”

I nodded. “Yes, sir.”

“Well, so why are you intent on breaking it again?”

I looked perplexed. If anybody wanted to break another person’s heart, it was Yetunde who wanted to break her own heart, I felt. She knew I was married , yet went on to profess love and affection.

Why must she stick to me, when there were many single and handsome guys out there from wealthy background?
I kept all these thoughts to myself.

“You need to meet with her,” the Senator went on. “The two of you should meet and deliberate on your future. Let the two of you come to an accord. I want to hear the outcome of that soonest.”

Now, from all intents, the man was urging me to reach a fruitful alliance with his daughter.

Well, it was neither his nor Yetunde’s faith. When a guy could not control his sexual urge, he landed in an unsavory circumstance such as mine.

I soon left his office, wondering what next I should do. I picked up my phone and called her line.

“Hello, Yetunde,” I said as soon as she came over the line.

“Hi, Henry.”

“We’ve got to meet,” I went straight to the point. “Where can we meet?”

“Come over to my place,” she said. From her tone, I could discern that the old Yetunde was back – the authoritative and haughty one. She must have known that her victory was in the air.

“I don’t know the place.”

“I’ll send the address to you by text.”

“Okay. I’ll be coming right after I close from the office.”

“Right.”

About five minutes later, her text message came. I left the office about four-thirty and drove straight to her residence. It took thirty minutes of driving. It was a white duplex and it appeared she had the whole place to herself. A lady I suspected was one of her cousins came to the gate.

“Good afternoon, sir,” she greeted.”

“Good afternoon. I’ve come to see Yetunde.”

“Come right in.”

“Thank you.” I followed her to the main entrance and to the sitting-room.

“Please, sit down. She will be joining you soon.”

I nodded and sat myself comfortably on one of the fine, leather seats. The lady disappeared from the large room but soon reappeared.

“What drinks can I get you, sir?”

I shook my head. “I’m okay for now.”

She left again. The large television screen in the room was beaming a love movie. Absent-mindedly, I stared at it.

Some minutes later, Yetunde came to meet me in the room. The pregnancy was conspicuous on her now. She seemed to have added weight, but the pretty face remained as pretty as ever.

“Henry, dear. Why’re you not taking anything?”

“I asked her not to bother.”

She came to briefly pat me on the shoulder before going on to sit directly opposite where I sat.

“How’re you and how’s the baby kicking?”
She smiled and rubbed her right hand on her tummy. “We’re fine.”

I tried to smile too.

“Dad said he has talked to you.”

I nodded. “But, there’s something he said which I found strange. He said you and I had decided to wed again. As far as I can remember, I never discussed anything like that with you.”

“I didn’t tell anything like that,” she defended.

Now, I was perplexed. Who was saying the truth, and who was putting words in the mouth of the other person?

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_2/30375

3 Likes

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by ThrillPlus: 9:07pm On May 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FairCritic(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by EngrMcDon(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
She smiled and rubbed her right hand on her tummy. “We’re fine.”

I tried to smile too.

“Dad said he has talked to you.”

I nodded. “But, there’s something he said which I found strange. He said you and I had decided to wed again. As far as I can remember, I never discussed anything like that with you.”

“I didn’t tell anything like that,” she defended.

Now, I was perplexed. Who was saying the truth, and who was putting words in the mouth of the other person?

“But, that’s what he said we were planning.”

"Well, were we planning anything like that?”

"Of course, no. that was why it marveled me to hear something like that from him.”

She smiled. “What we should be talking about is how you will accept the responsibility of taking care of your child.”

I sighed. “Yes. Since you have decided to have your way in having the baby, it is better that we discuss how to take good care of him.

“Good. The first thing is, henceforth, you will be providing money for the antenatal.”

I nodded. “Right.”

Then after I’ve given birth, you will have to be sending money every month for the baby’s upkeep. He will be needing baby products, wears and of course, food. All these will be your responsibility as the father.”

I nodded again. “Right.”

“There’s a question I want to ask you.”

I was attentive. “What question?”

She paused slightly and stared into my eyes. “Don’t you think at this stage, and in this context, it will be better we regularized everything?”

I clouded my face. “I don’t understand.”

“Is it not better we get married?”

I opened my mouth in astonishment. “You can’t be serious, Yetunde.”

“Of course, I am. What is wrong with you marrying the lady that gives you a baby?”

Oh, Lord, how could she be reasoning this way? How could I marry her when I already had a wife? Not only that, it was just about two years ago when I married Kike.

How could I be saddled with two wives when I was barely twenty-seven?!

Full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_2/30375

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Ann2012(f): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who send u message to impregnate Yetunde?
Enjoy the consequences

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice one.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Xtardom(m): 3:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Edith dey for house..
One thing shall kill a man grin grin grin
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oh, Lord, how could she be reasoning this way? How could I marry her when I already had a wife? Not only that, it was just about two years ago when I married Kike. How could I be saddled with two wives when I was barely twenty-seven?!

I shook my head vehemently. “It won’t work. I can’t do that.”

“And why not? Are you ashamed to be my husband?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Yetunde. Who’s talking about shame here?”

“Well, so what reason do you have for shying away?”

“Be reasonable. You know my age. How can you imagine that a man of my age will have two wives?”

She looked at me sternly. “Which part of the Nigerian law is against it?”

I became exasperated. “It’s not about the Nigerian law. It’s about principle.”

She laughed derisively. “What principle? If you have it, will you impregnate me in the first instance?”

She had a point there, but…

“We don’t have to do anything elaborate. A quiet wedding will be okay. Then, we will live together happily after.”

So, she could advocate something like this. I mused over what she said. My wife had earlier asked if I was planning to marry Yetunde and I had given a firm negative answer. How could the answer suddenly change now? I shook my head again.

“I don’t think that will work. Look, I’m prepared to take good care of my child. That’s the most important thing.”

“So, I mean nothing to you?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“You’ve said it indirectly.”

I thought fast. “To show that I care for you, I’ll pray that God will give you a good husband.”

“I’ve got it already. You’re the one.”

“Oh, Yetunde, please. Don’t start that line again.”
I stood up. I had had enough of her antics. “How much will the antenatal cost?”

She smiled mischievously. “It will cost a week of us being together.”

“Yetunde, I’m serious.”

“But, I’m serious too.”

I breathed in deeply. “Send me your account name, number and the bank. I promise to be sending money there periodically.”

“There’s one more thing, Henry.”

I stared at her. “What’s that?”

“Why don’t you sit down?”

Reluctantly, I sat down again. “I’m all ears.”

She nodded. “Good. I think it’s better you sleep over here tonight. It’s quite some time now since we had intimacy last.”

I shook my head. “I’m sorry I think we should never have any intimacy again. Now or ever.”

“What!” she genuinely looked shocked. “Why are you breaking your promise?”

“What promise?”

“You told my father you’ll not break my heart the second time. Now, you’ve started doing just that.”
“Oh, but …”

“That means I’ll have to let him know. I’ll just have to let him know that you’ve started breaking my heart again.”

“You won’t do that.”

“Good, so be a good boy and sleep here tonight.”

Full story available at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_2/30375

3 Likes

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Adeola25(f): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yetunde has bcme a thorn in the flesh to Henry. But I don't pity him sha. Ashawo man. Thanks for the update Op.

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Ann2012(f): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Serious thorn in the flesh oooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FantasticJ: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Op, thank you for the update.

More wisdom.

My sweetheart ❤️ is here

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Austeeenxx: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't pity this clown one bit.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Ann2012(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
FantasticJ:
Op, thank you for the update.

More wisdom.

My sweetheart ❤️ is here

Baby boo
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
“That means I’ll have to let him know. I’ll just have to let him know that you’ve started breaking my heart again.”

“You won’t do that.”

“Good, so be a good boy and sleep here tonight.”

This was like a blackmail; a subtle one. I sighed. Well, what would it cost me to stay with her? She was already carrying my baby and it was like being with a part of me.

“But I’m not prepared for that. I didn’t come prepared and …”

“You don’t have to come prepared,” she answered, smiling and looking glad that my resolve was withering.

“Tomorrow morning, you can leave early to your house and change clothes. Besides, I can easily call dad and explain to him that I’m the cause of your lateness.”

Well, that was plausible. She came over to my seat and sat on my lap. Her lips came on mine and we kissed for several seconds before she broke away.

“Let’s see to what we can have for dinner, honey. I need you to be strong for me tonight.” She winked at me, stood up and left the sitting-room.

I chuckled as I watched her walk away. Then, I suddenly remembered Edith. Gosh, I would have to let her know that I would not be coming home this night. I brought my phone from my pocket and called her line. She picked it after the third ring.

“Good evening, uncle.”

“Good evening, Edith. Sorry, something came up and I would have to work all night long in the office. We’ll see tomorrow.”

“You mean you’re not coming this evening?” She sounded bewildered.

“Yes. There’s no problem. It’s all work. See you tomorrow.” I cut the line before she could say anything further.

Some minutes later, Yetunde came back to the sitting-room. “Jumoke will soon be through with the cooking. Meanwhile, why don’t you remove your tie, shoes and some other things, and look relaxed? If you want to change, let me take you to my bedroom.”

What she said made some sense. I nodded and stood up. She held my hand and took me upstairs to her bedroom. I changed to boxer and singlet. She handed me one of her new t-shirts. I put it on and it was okay for my size.

“Be ready o,” she said.

“Ready for what?”

“Be ready to give me the full dose of all those things I’ve missed.

I smiled mischievously. “That will be no problem.”

Few minutes later, Jumoke came to tell us that food was ready. It was complete African food.

There was yam meal prepared from yam powder, egusi soup and assorted meats. We went to the dining table downstairs to savor the meal. If Yetunde was the one that prepared it, I would have commended it. The food was delicious.

We rested for several minutes at the sitting-room before it was time for Yetunde and me to retire to the bedroom.

She wasted no time in changing from what she was wearing to a very sexy sleep wear. I had a lot of energy and I was ready to dispense it now. We started the long, deep kiss.

“Oh, you make me feel so ecstatic, honey,” she muttered.

I grinned at her. "I'm so glad that I can make you feel that way. I’m pleased you find it so alluring, Yetunde dear. Let me take care of it all, one thing at a time."

My words seemed to put her more at ease and a wide smile appeared on her lips. It was clear to me she actually preferred that I should be in control.

"How about you show me how great boobs. Do they still look as they used to, or have they changed with your pregnancy? I'd really love to see them," I said, a with a lecherous smile on my face.

You can get the full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_2/30375

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by UltimateSpice: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
It was clear to me she actually preferred that I should be in control.

"How about you show me your great boobs. Do they still look as they used to, or have they changed with your pregnancy? I'd really love to see them," I said, a with a lecherous smile on my face.

“You can see them as much as you want." Her hands reached her mid-section to hike up the silky top she was wearing.

My hands first went to her protruding tummy. I caressed it gently and kissed her navel. Then, my eyes moved up to the rotund boobs which stood alert and inviting.

"Oh Yetunde dear, your boobs look so nice. I love the way they stand and glisten like that."

She smiled more. Slowly, my tongue teased the nipples and sucked at the areolas. She held me and moaned softly.

"What about you letting me see the fascinating thing between your legs?" I said as I felt that delicious tingling sensation in my groin as my cock started to swell.

She removed the short she was wearing. "Do you mean this?" she asked cheekily as she moved her legs to open and to show the V-shape between her thighs.

"Yes, that very one," I said as I felt my heart start to race at the teasing sight of my Yetunde dear spreading her legs for me. The skin of her inner thighs looked temptingly alluring, the smooth skin shining provocatively under the magical allure of the silky cream.

The dark shadows lying at the top of that inviting V drew my eyes the way a magnet would pull an iron.

"Could there be anything as fascinating as this?" I asked myself wistfully as I looked at her, a hint of lascivious mischief in my glance.

I looked over and saw the treasured cleft of her pussy. Together with the boobs they were like things of treasures. My cock surged as more blood pulsed into it while I looked at the teasing shadow of her full cunt-lips. I could even see the little shadow of her large protruding clit at the top of her slit.

I felt myself licking my lips as I pictured the action that would soon come.

My fingers fondled the enticing pussy lips. They were glistening alright—I could see that she was absolutely soaking down there.

The luscious petals of her labia and the erect spire of her prominent clit seemed to be screaming out for attention, the soft pink tissues shining with her flowing juices. I figured her lush wanton body should get the attention it wanted.

I made her to kneel on the bed. Her boobs were mere inches in front of my dripping cockhead.
Her swollen pussy-lips came into view, the dark labial curtains shining liquid with her sticky juices.

"That's it. That is very good.”

There was no need to waste time again. I went to her back, held her bum and slowly inserted my dick to her pussy from the back. Doggy style was always my favorite, and she too now seemed to take delight in it. From that one, we explored various styles.

She was right when she said I would have to make up for the time we had not been mating. For a great deal of the night, we fully explored erotic trips that gave so much fun and thrill.

The following morning, had to first drive to my apartment so that I could change my dress. Edith was taking her bath to get herself prepared.

“I came to wear new clothes,” I told her.

“You’re still going back to work? Are you not taking the day off?”

I shook my head. “There’s still plenty of work to do. It’s not easy to work for a Senator.” I quickly wore new clothes.

“I’m off. Do you need some money?”

She nodded. I peeled off some naira notes and handed them to her.

“Come home early today o.”

I smiled at her. “Don’t worry I’ll be home.”

I waved at her and off I went.

Of course, I got late to work. Yetunde was wild alright, and I got carried away in the act.

Full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/a_thorn_in_the_flesh_2/30375
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FantasticJ: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Keep it up.

Mr Konkobilo, the Koko giver!

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Austeeenxx: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2020
It will end in hot tears.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
more
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=tonysunkan post=90624735]It was clear to me she actually preferred that I should be in control.

"How about you show me your great boobs. Do they still look as they used to, or have they changed with your pregnancy? I'd really love to see them," I said, a with a lecherous smile on my face.

“You can see them as much as you want." Her hands reached her mid-section to hike up the silky top she was wearing.

My hands first went to her protruding tummy. I caressed it gently and kissed her navel. Then, my eyes moved up to the rotund boobs which stood alert and inviting.

"Oh Yetunde dear, your boobs look so nice. I love the way they stand and glisten like that."

She smiled more. Slowly, my tongue teased the nipples and sucked at the areolas. She held me and moaned softly.

GOD BLESS U TONYSUNKAN , I LOVE THIS ROMANTIC MOVE AM JUST LEARNING OH MORE INK TO UR PEN AM JUST LEARNING THOSE ROMANTIC MOVES GOOD JOB , KUKUMA THAT GOAT CALLED HENRY HAS JUST LANDED HIMSELF A NEW TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Tony we are waiting for new update fa
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Of course, I got late to work. Yetunde was wild alright, and I got carried away in the act.

“I’m sorry, sir, that I came late. I …”

“Oh, I understand,” Senator Osho interrupted.

“Enjoy yourself.”

He winked at me. Yetunde must have called him to explain that I would be late, just as she promised me. The senator’s action also showed that he was fully endorsing my relationship with his daughter.

I wasn’t comfortable with the idea of taking Yetunde as a wife. I thought it was okay that she should just be my baby mama and provide the side thrill whenever the need arose.

On the close of work, I went home straight. I met Edith in the sitting-room, reading from a book and watching the television at the same time.

“Uncle, you’re back.” She stood up to come and hug me.

“How’re you, Edith?”

“I’m fine.”

I moved to my bedroom to drop my bag and to change to casuals. She followed me there.

“So, how’s work?” she asked in her girlish voice.

“Oh, work is fine. It’s hectic but enjoyable all the same.”

“They must be paying you well for all those long hours.”

I smiled. “The pay is not bad.” I had no inhibition changing clothes in her presence. “How was lecture, today?” I asked.

“Fine. Some of the courses are boring.”

I grinned ruefully. “You have to develop interest in them. The moment you don’t like a particular course, it’s very likely you won’t do well in it.”

“And some of the lecturers are annoying.”

She didn’t expect all of them to be charming, did she? “You have to bear with that, dear Edith.”

“Some of the guys are also very annoying.”

I sighed. “You just ignore them and try to concentrate on your studies.”

“Yes.” She stared at me. “I could see a big difference between them and you.”

I eyed her too. “What difference?”

“You’re so cool and mature. And you’re so loving.”

I was silent. I didn’t want to tell her she looked so pretty and sexy in the bum short she was wearing.

“I missed you, yesterday night.”

I nodded. “I missed your smile too.”

She moved closer to where I was standing. “You missed only my smile?”

“Well, I actually missed everything about you.”

I pulled her against my body. My erection poked her. She reached down and brought it up, pressing her body against it.

“I don’t like to say it, but the fact is I found sex very exciting. Do you find it as exciting as I do?” I asked. “You get a thrill from it, don’t you?”

She grinned and said cheekily: “No.”

I would not be taken in by that. “Yes you do. Right now you’re thinking about how exciting it will be to take you in my hands and kiss you all over.

Right now, you’re feeling empty and remembering how good it felt to have me inside you. Right now you’re remembering the last time we had each other in this very room.”

She laughed, amused. “What if I tell you that you were very drab and unexciting?”

“I was not. If I was, you won’t be here looking forward to another session.”

“What session are you talking about, mister?”

I was amused too, so I chuckled.

“You want me to say it, or you want me to show you?”

“Say it and show me.”

That was smart of her. I would play along.
“Maybe I should not. Maybe I should stop messing around with an underage girl.”

“I’m nineteen, so, I’m not underage.”

“Really? How come those tits are so small?”

“Small?” she looked shocked by what I said.

“Small, yet you sucked on them as if your life depended on them.”

“I’m sorry I did that. I’m like an uncle to you, so I will stop that kind of thing.”

“You’re not my uncle, Henry.”

I was surprised she would call me by name just like that. “Why don’t you just show me what you wanted to show me instead of all these talks?”

I grinned. “Well, since you’re not really an underage, maybe I should show you.”
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Adeola25(f): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Nawa oo, this Henry of a guy doesn't have any sense at all. All he thinks about is sex, the thing no dey tire him ni?. A married man for that matter. Thanks for the update OP.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by aprilwise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
something must kill a man.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Ann2012(f): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Adeola25:
Nawa oo, this Henry of a guy doesn't have any sense at all. All he thinks about is sex, the thing no dey tire him ni?. A married man for that matter. Thanks for the update OP.

Henry is a dog.....shikena
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Premalik: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
This Herry is something else � I pity Kike
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Adeola25(f): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nah real Ekuke.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Adeola25:
Nah real Ekuke.

i love the guy sha as he dey bang chicks easly wish i was him but i won't 4uck edith she's under age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.