Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 (34972 Views)

Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / A Thorn In The Flesh / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Saturn101: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2020
I sighed. Now, I had some guilt. She was talking as if she was watching what was going on in the apartment right now.

“Why are you having a second thought?” I asked.
She laughed briefly across the line. “Let’s just say I don’t want to give any Abuja babe any chance.”
The hammering against my ribs increased. “You don’t trust me anymore?”

“Trust apart, I shouldn’t give the devil a chance, should I?”

I nodded. Grimly, I realized that she was hitting the nail squarely on its head.

“But, there’s no point you worry about anything,” I said. “Everything is alright and will continue to be alright.”

If Kike should know that at that very minute, Yetunde was in my apartment preparing food for me in the kitchen, she would definitely believe that things were not alright.

“Promise me that no other lady will have a place in your heart,” she said.

That was a promise I should gladly make as a faithful husband. But, I wasn’t so faithful. All the same, I would go ahead and make it; but I knew I might not ever be able to keep it.

“My darling wife, I do hereby earnestly promise that no other lady will share my heart with you.”
I could hear her sigh across the line.

“As for me, just know that no matter what, I will forever remain a faithful and committed wife.”
“Of course, I trust you,” I chipped in.

“I will take your promise and hold it dearly.”

It was my turn to chuckle. “It’s okay, my dear. You are welcome.”

After she disconnected the line, I mused briefly over what she had said. In this my present situation, was there a way I could try and fulfil that promise? Maybe I should try.

Maybe I should try to maintain a filial relationship with Yetunde. After all, she was like a sister to me.

“Food is ready!” Yetunde called from the kitchen.
I turned and made to go there, but she was already coming with a tray containing a plate of semolina and another plate containing soup and chicken.

I broke into a smile. “Ah, well done, Yetunde. This is impressive.”

She smiled too and set the tray on the dinning-table. “How could you say that when you’re yet to taste the food?”

“I can predict the taste,” I asserted. “Is it not you? Have I not eaten your food before?”

My statement seemed to please her.

“Well, you will still have to eat it before you draw conclusion.”

I nodded. “Oh, well, I suppose you are right.”

We sat side by side at the table, since we would be eating from the same plates. The food was delicious, I must confess. But so was the one prepared by my darling wife. I thought I should just eat in contentment and stop trying to make silly comparisons.

“So, what’s your comments on the food?” Yetunde broke into my thoughts.

I grinned and nodded. “It’s very delicious.”

“Better than hers?” she asked cheekily as if she knew what was on my mind.

“Ah, no comparison, please,” I put in rather quickly.

She smiled and nodded understandingly. We barely talked for the remaining part of the meal. She cleared the plates and took them to the kitchen.

Anytime my Kike did that, I would join her in the kitchen and chat with her as she did the washing, sometimes (if he wasn’t sleeping or was already with his mother), I would carry Steve along. But with Yetunde, I decided I would not rejoin her in the kitchen.

You can get the full download:. https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cool.

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Oluwaphemite(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Continue the story, please.

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2020
I grinned and nodded. “It’s very delicious.”

“Better than hers?” she asked cheekily as if she knew what was on my mind.

“Ah, no comparison, please,” I put in rather quickly.

She smiled and nodded understandingly. We barely talked for the remaining part of the meal.

She cleared the plates and took them to the kitchen. Anytime my Kike did that, I would join her in the kitchen and chat with her as she did the washing, sometimes (if he wasn’t sleeping or was already with his mother), I would carry Steve along. But with Yetunde, I decided I would not rejoin her in the kitchen.

She was the one that rejoined me in the sitting-room. I decided to ask her some nagging questions.

“When are you going to do your wedding?”
She looked befuddled by the question.

“What wedding are you talking about?”

“Your wedding. When is it coming up?”

We sat on the sofa in the sitting-room; in the exact place where we had sat during her last visit to the house.

“Did I mention any imminent wedding to you?”

“No. but I’m curious to know when it’s coming up.”

She shook her head. “After that other disappointment, I’m not eager about wedding again.”

Somehow, I suddenly felt I shouldn’t have brought the matter up. Maybe it was better I didn’t scratch old wounds.

“So, how’s Abuja treating you?” I quickly changed the topic.

She shrugged. “I would have to move to my own apartment soonest. Let’s just say the space in Dapo’s house is becoming crowded.”

I nodded. I could understand what she meant.

We chatted for some minutes.

“What about drinks?” I asked. “I have some in the house.”

She shook her head. “I’m okay as I am.”

We continued to chat on different matters. When it was few minutes to nine p.m., I stared at the wall clock.

“As a brother, I will suggest that you don’t stay out late,” I said.

She looked at the clock too, but only briefly.

"Whose brother?”

I chuckled. “Your brother, of course.”

She chuckled too. “Don’t give me that stuff. You’re not my brother.”

“Alright. But I’ll still advise that you should not stay out late.”

“Advice noted.”

She made no move to heed it. Rather, she moved over to the seat where I sat.

“My wife was the one that called the other time,” I stated.

She nodded. “Yes, I know.”

“I promised her to be faithful in the relationship.”

“It’s good to make a promise.”

Was that all she would say? She moved closer to me on the sofa.

“I want to keep the promise,” I said.

“It’s good to keep a promise.”

Again she moved closer. Her knees brushed mine.

“You’re supposed to encourage me to keep the promise,” I ventured.

“Why should I?” she blurted out.

I thought briefly. She was right. I was the one to encourage myself to keep to my words.

“Maybe I should take you home now,” I said.
She didn’t say anything.

Her knees remained in contact with my own. I slightly moved my legs away.

“I don’t want you to keep late night,” I went further. “I don’t keep late night myself.” I stood up. That should amply tell her it was time for her to go home.

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by CasNova: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Interesting.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Cool.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2020
She didn’t say anything. Her knees remained in contact with my own. I slightly moved my legs away.

“I don’t want you to keep late night,” I went further. “I don’t keep late night myself.”

I stood up. That should amply tell her it was time for her to go home.

She didn’t say anything but remained on her seat.

“Is it not better you go home now, Yetunde?”

She still didn’t say anything. Why was she silent?

“Let me get my car key.” I went to my bedroom to fetch the key. When I returned I saw her relaxingly sitting back on the sofa with her legs on the stool.

“It’s late already,” she said.

No, it’s not, my mind screamed at me.

“I can still take you home now,” I said.

She closed her eyes as if she didn’t hear me. Oh God.

I sighed. What would I do now?

“Why don’t you sit down and relax?” she asked, her eyes still closed.

My mind raced. I suddenly remembered something.

“Well, if you feel that going home is late now, I know a place not far from here where you can lodge. I can drive you there right away. It’s less than five minutes’ drive from here.”

She opened her eyes, looked at me briefly and burst into laughter. Had I said anything funny? She laughed for many seconds.

“What’s so funny, for God’s sake?” I asked, exasperated.

She finally stopped the laughter. “Look, Henry, stop being so childish. This is where I’m sleeping tonight.”

Many thoughts raced through my mind again. Well, if she decided to sleep in my apartment, there should be no problem.

One of the spare bedrooms had a big matrass there. Besides, I could sleep in the sitting-room while she slept in my bedroom. I sighed.

“Alright. Won’t you call Dapo to tell him you would not be coming home tonight?”

“I’ve already told him I might not be coming home tonight, so no problem about that.”

I nodded. I might as well relax since she had made up her mind on what she wanted to do.

“Why don’t you sit down and relax?” She seemed so calm about it.

Why must I be the one to be upbeat? I sat where I had sat before.

That was a mistake, for I should have looked for another seat.

Yetunde removed her legs from the stool and placed them on my laps. She closed her eyes again while I stared at her legs, not knowing what to do.

“This is the first time,” she said.

I looked at her curiously. “The first time that what?”

“The first time I will do what I’m doing now with a man. The first time I will be explicitly expressing my desire for a man.”

I didn’t say a thing. What would I say?

“You don’t believe me?” she asked.

I sighed. Honestly, I didn’t know what to believe and what not to believe.

She held my right hand, placed it on her lap and made sure it remained there.

My heart started hammering against my ribs again. I could see my promise to Kike waning in strength more and more.

“I didn’t love you before,” she continued.

“But now, I do.”

This was serious. I wanted to ask her to stop. Above all, I wanted to remove my hand from her laps, and remove her legs from where she had placed them; but I could not do so.

She gently and slowly moved my hand on the lap. She was certainly prodding me to caress that part of her body.

You can download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375

2 Likes

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Sharpmouth19(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good one,when are you going to complete it
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by CasNova: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sharpmouth19:
Good one,when are you going to complete it

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Awesome05: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2020
Nice one..
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
More.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Interesting.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
She held my right hand, placed it on her lap and made sure it remained there. My heart started hammering against my ribs again. I could see my promise to Kike waning in strength more and more.

“I didn’t love you before,” she continued. “But now, I do.”

This was serious. I wanted to ask her to stop. Above all, I wanted to remove my hand from her laps, and remove her legs from where she had placed them; but I could not do so.

She gently and slowly moved my hand on the lap. She was certainly prodding me to caress that part of her body.

There was a smile on her face. Did she know she would win? Could she foresee her victory? I shivered and shook my head.

“Come on, Henry. Stop treating me so disdainfully.”

Was I? Was I in anyway treating her disdainfully? The words she spoke about loving me echoed in my head. Did she mean that? Could I really trust her words?

Even if the words were true, of what benefits would they be to me, a married man?

I was still unable to make a move. On her part, she was determined that there would be no respite until she had total victory. She lifted my hand. This time, she placed it on her right boob.

At that moment, I knew I had lost out.

“Come on, caress and squeeze them as you used to do,” she sang.

I used the word, ‘sang’ because it sounded like she was singing. Yes, the words were music to my ears.

I yielded to her words. Slowly, my hands cuddled the boobs, from the right to the left. Even as they were still encased in bra, I could feel their voluptuousness.

Yes, I remembered how they looked. I remembered that they were big but firm. I remembered that the nipples were large. My imaginations of how the naked Yetunde looked like had not dimmed a bit.

She was not particularly a hot one, like Bisola. And she was not the very conservative type like my darling Kike. But in her own, she always struck uniqueness.

I lifted her top. Without wasting time, she helped me to completely remove it. The sight of her big boobs straining inside the push-up red bra completely aroused my fascination.

She must have deliberately worn that color of bra; she knew I was crazy for that color. Her hands continued to be at work. She unhooked the strap of the bra and revealed the jaunty boobs.

Maybe it was my imagination, but they seemed to be bigger. They looked firmer too. At that moment, consciously and unconsciously, I totally forgot about Kike as I busied myself in erotic exploration.

We lay naked under the bed covers. I would not know what the time was, but it was probably minutes to mid-night. We still hadn’t slept. In the last couple of hours, we had engaged in various techniques of love making.

She seemed to love every part of it, including the one she didn’t like long before now. She moaned and goaded me on and on.

Now, we had tired ourselves out, and she snuggled up to me, stroking my chest. I held her the way you would hold a long lost-but-found lover.

“Did you enjoy it?” she asked.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375

1 Like

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2020
Interesting.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FairCritic(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cool story.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by SeyiDominion: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Interesting story. Kudos.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
We lay naked under the bed covers. I would not know what the time was, but it was probably minutes to mid-night. We still hadn’t slept. In the last couple of hours, we had engaged in various techniques of love making.

She seemed to love every part of it, including the one she didn’t like long before now. She moaned and goaded me on and on.

Now, we had tired ourselves out, and she snuggled up to me, stroking my chest. I held her the way you would hold a long lost-but-found lover.

“Did you enjoy it?” she asked.

I chuckled. “Sure. Did you?”

“Yes. The best I’ve ever had.”

I couldn’t say that same thing to her except I wanted to lie. There was no need for that, I felt. Yes, she had improved a lot in the acts, but I would still not say she was the best.

We finally slept off. I woke up at the usual time I used to which was five-thirty a.m. She was still in my arms.

My mind briefly went over the experience of the previous night. It was as if my waking up arose her, for she stirred and opened her eyes.

“Good morning, love,” she greeted.

“Hello, dear.”

“Did you have a nice sleep?”

I grinned. “Yes, I did. I had a very nice sleep.”

Her mouth came for mine again. Was she not tired? Well, the night must have reinvigorated her. I should be the one to be tired, I thought. But was I?

When her hand moved down to my groin, the response from that part showed that I was very much ready for ‘action’. That was what happened.

By few minutes after six, we had our bath.

“We would have to leave early so that I could go home to change clothes,” she said. “And I want you to drive me home. I’ll come back later for my car.”

I agreed and drove her home.

“I really enjoyed every part of you, Henry darling,” she said as we neared the Asokoro District.

I nodded. “I enjoyed every part of it too,” I replied.
After she had gone down, I drove to the national assembly complex. I was early this morning. It was alright.

Those reports which the coming of Yetunde had prevented me from writing could now be written. I got down to work immediately.

Some minutes to nine, I had a call from Dapo, Yetunde’s senior brother.

“Hey, Dapo, how’re you, old boy?”

“I’m fine. Look, Henry, I called you for something very important.”

I was instantly curious. “What could that be?”

There was a slight pause across the line.

“Is it true that Yetunde slept in your place last night?”

I grinned to myself. “Yes, she did.”

“Now, Henry, just what kind of game did you think you’re playing?” His voice went up.

“I’m not playing any game.”

“Of course, you are!” His voice was now completely indignant. “You broke her heart the first time, and you’re trying to do so again. Why don’t you leave her alone and face your wife!”

“Hey, take it easy,” I protested. “I didn’t do anything against her wish. Why’re you so overprotective? Is Yetunde a baby?”

My defence seemed to infuriate him the more.

“Face your wife!” he yelled. “You’re married, so face it. Leave my sister alone!”

He disconnected the line.

Hmn, this was amazing. I never knew Dapo could be protective of his sister as much as this. But then, I did nothing against Yetunde’s wish, did I?

She was the one that made the reconciliation move. She was the one that visited me in my apartment. She was even the one that insisted that she would sleep overnight. How then was this my fault?

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375

4 Likes

Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Very interesting story.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Awesome05: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2020
More update.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
My defence seemed to infuriate him the more. “Face your wife!” he yelled. “You’re married, so face it. Leave my sister alone!”
He disconnected the line.

Hmn, this was amazing. I never knew Dapo could be protective of his sister as much as this. But then, I did nothing against Yetunde’s wish, did I?

She was the one that made the reconciliation move. She was the one that visited me in my apartment. She was even the one that insisted that she would sleep overnight. How then was this my fault?

I went back to work and tried to forget about the incident, but my mind kept wandering to it. At a time, I paused to ruminate over the matter.

Dapo was probably right, my mind said. Was I not supposed to be faithful to my wife? Had I not promised her that I would never allow any other lady to win my heart over?

But, then, Yetunde had come and made those very seductive moves which I could not resist. But maybe I should see everything that happened the previous night as mistakes of the night.

I would just have to let Yetunde understand that we should not indulge in any amorous relationship. Where would that lead us?

I would have to call her and make her realize that we should not do that kind of things again. I decided to call her. She picked her call after the third ring.

“I’ll call you back,” she said in a voice scarcely above a whisper. “I’m in a meeting.”

“Okay.”

She never did. Much later, when it was few minutes to four o’clock, I decided to call her again.
“Hello, Yetunde. I thought you said you would call me back.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot. How’s everything?”

“Fine. Dapo called me in the morning. He warned me to steer clear of you.”

“So, you dey mind Dapo? Look, forget about him.”

“I’m actually bothered by the fact that …”

“Look, we’ll talk more when we see, okay. Bye for now, honey.”

She cut the line. She had not even allowed me to finish the sentence. I shrugged and decided that I just must come straight with her once we met.

I drove home slowly after closing, wondering if she would come around that evening.

You must be a man and say the truth, my mind told me. Just like the previous day, I met her waiting in the Toyota Corolla. She came down to meet me.

“Hello, honey.”

“Good, day, dear,” I replied. “How was your day? I hope it was not stressful.”

“Nope.” She came over to give me a kiss. I moved to precede her to the house.

“Let me get this.”

I was surprised when she opened the booth of her car and brought a luggage out.

“I’ll be staying with you for now,” she quickly said. “I can’t bear with Dapo’s overbearing posture, so I’ve left his place for good.”

I opened my mouth. This was not what I was expecting to see or hear.

Was I not just about to tell her that we should call it quits?

“Come on.” She held my left hand and moved towards my apartment. Numbed, I followed her.

No problem, I thought, I would tell her inside. I opened the front door and we stepped inside the flat.

“Yetunde, this thing will not work like this,” I started. “I don’t think it’s right that we should be doing this. I’m married and …”

She stopped further talks with a long, deep kiss. When we stopped, I sighed and shook my head.

“Your brother was mad at me for having you in my house,” I said.

“Let him be whatever he wants to be. Am I a kid?”

We were still in the sitting-room.

“But don’t you think what we’re doing is wrong?” I asked.

She smiled. “What’s wrong with falling in love?”

I shook my head again. “You really think you’re in love?”
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FairCritic(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FairCritic(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2020
She stopped further talks with a long, deep kiss. When we stopped, I sighed and shook my head.

“Your brother was mad at me for having you in my house,” I said.

“Let him be whatever he wants to be. Am I a kid?”
We were still in the sitting-room.

“But don’t you think what we’re doing is wrong?” I asked.

She smiled. “What’s wrong with falling in love?”
I shook my head again. “You really think you’re in love?”

She nodded. “Hmn, hmn, I know I am.” She held the handle of her luggage and wheeled it to my bedroom. Sheepishly, I followed her.

“I’ll soon get my accommodation,” she explained as we entered the bedroom. “But for now, I’ll be staying here.”

This was not right, my mind screamed at me.

Even if Dapo had called to congratulate me on the successful re-union with his sister, I knew this was not right.

“Some of my things are still on his place. But I guess what I have here are essential enough.”

She opened her luggage and brought a spaghetti top and a bum short out. She then started removing her office dress to wear the casuals.
I had to strive to avoid looking at her.

“Why don’t you change too?” she prodded.

I nodded, removed my black jacket and started undressing. She didn’t wear her casuals right away.

She stopped after she had stripped to her bra and pantie, turned to me and looked me over.
“What do you say about my shape?” she asked, her hands akimbo.

I looked at her. She had a pretty face and her body was well-shaped, although she was on the plump side.

Today, she was wearing a white, satin bra and white pantie. There was nothing wrong with having a lady like her, except …

“You look good,” I replied.

She clouded her face briefly. “Just good? Is that all you can say?”

I tried a grin. “You actually look fantastic,” I heard myself say.

She beamed in smile. “And you look fantastic too.”

She walked slowly towards me and stopped inches away, staring into my eyes. I wanted to avert looking into those daring eyes but could not.

“I am all yours,” she said.

I blinked rapidly. I wanted to talk; to say something, but the words got stuck in my mouth.
“Do you know what?” she asked.

“What?” I mumbled.

“I’m going to show you the kind of love no woman has ever shown you before.”

My heart started thumping again. What kind of love was that? Why was I just standing there and looking like I was transfixed?

Her hands moved to the back of her bra, unhooked and removed it, slowly in a teasing way. Alright, tell her this was all wrong and walk away, my mind said.

I could not. Rather, my eyes stared at those bounty, sprightly boobs.

Her hands went to the pantie to move it down and to remove it. The shaved pubic region was still left with strands of hair, and the place looked so inviting.

Blood flowed fast in my veins. There was no resistance left. I could feel warmth all over my groin.

Her hands went akimbo again. Her posture was daring.

I sighed. The bulge in my boxer meant, once again, I had been defeated. But I ought to fight the defeat. It was not good for a man to be easily won over like that.

“Maybe ...”

I could not complete the sentence. Even the only word I uttered was enfeebled. Her lips that came forward for the long kiss had prepared for it.

The action of all the parts of her body showed that they were desirous of what they were doing.
And I was defeated one more time.

You can get full download at https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/heart_of_seduction/30375
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by SeyiDominion: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nice update.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by BigBasher: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by tonysunkan: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
I could not complete the sentence. Even the only word I uttered was enfeebled. Her lips that came forward for the long kiss had prepared for it. The action of all the parts of her body showed that they were desirous of what they were doing.

And I was defeated one more time.

After the long love-making, Yetunde went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The remaining soup she brought the previous night was kept in the freezer.

So were the remaining chicken and stew. She brought them out to warm them and to prepare the semolina. I didn’t complain that I ate the same food the previous night.

Just like before, I really enjoyed the meal.
We were still eating when my phone rang. Once again, it was Dapo was on the line. I put the phone on speaker so that Yetunde could hear.

“Hello, Dapo.”

“Hello. Is Yetunde there with you?” he demanded.

“Yes.”

“Oh my God. How could you be doing this, Henry? How could you be seducing the poor girl?”

I nearly laughed. Who was seducing who? Did he really think I was the one seducing his sister?

“Dapo, I don’t think you should worry your head unnecessarily over this matter.

Yetunde is not a kid.”

“I know you’re manipulating her!” he yelled.

“You must have put her under a spell.”

Now, this was ridiculous. How could Dapo be imagining this?

Yetunde decided to intervene. “Hey, Dapo, why don’t you take it easy? Am I not old enough to take decisions for myself? What’s the problem?”

“The problem is something is wrong with your head,” he said heatedly. “You and that your lover boy – something is wrong with both of you!”

“Well, even if that’s the case, I don’t think it’s your business, so chill.”

“Daddy shouldn’t have brought you to Abuja. I’m going to tell him so.”

With that, he cut the connection.

We resumed our eating. “I don’t know what has come over him,” Yetunde said. “I can’t understand why he seems to be so concerned about my private affairs.”

I grunted and nodded. “He said he would tell your dad,” I pointed out.

“So, what? What crime have we committed by having an affair?”

Though I felt she was wrong, I felt there was no need I disputed her. I thought over how the senator would react. Would he warn her daughter to stay off or would he warn me? Well, time would tell. There was no need I started worrying my head about that.

“Are you worried about what he said?” she asked.

“I don’t think so.”

“Don’t be worried. Dapo is just over-reactive.”

I nodded, but I knew Kike would never agree with that.

Our meal was over and she cleared the plates. In all honesty, I fed better in the last couple of days. I had also had a feisty time having Yetunde around. Perhaps, it was not a totally bad idea that she was here. My main fear was if Kike would know.

I shrugged. How would she know? Who would tell her?

We sat together on the sofa and watched the television. She snuggled over to my while my left hand encircled her waist. She held my hand too and our picture was that of a loving couple, relaxing after their supper.

“Would you like to take some wine?” she asked. “I brought a good bottle of wine along. It’s in the fridge.”

“We can have that later.”

“Or do you want milk?” There was a sly smile on her face.

“Milk?”

“Yes. The most natural one in the universe.”
Now, I got it. I smiled. “I’ll have that before going to bed.”

After chatting for some time, it was time for the nightcap, and I chose the natural milk.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by Zamar: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nice one.
Re: A Thorn in the Flesh 2 by FairCritic(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / My Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.