Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Help! I'm Loosing It! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I'm Loosing It! (429 Views)

Help! I'm Loosing My Mom To An Unknown Illness / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Loosing It! by fejisky: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Good morning NL. I created this thread as any form of advice will be needed to get out of my present predicament.. It started on the 26th of November after party with a friend of mine. We had a couple of drinks and smoke, which resulted to constant headache from my end..

Was tested for Malaria +1, and typhoid fever also which I took medications and injections from a chemist. The symptoms presented itself yesterday with rapid heart beat, headache so strong as if I was looking my mind.. rushed out to drink a couple of water which later calm me down a bit..

Can't sleep two hours straight at night without waiting up, always feeling restless at night. Dunno the possible solution for this situation so an medical advice will be needed for my well-being.. Thanks!
Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by CircleOfWilis: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2019
fejisky:
Good morning NL. I created this thread as any form of advice will be needed to get out of my present predicament.. It started on the 26th of November after party with a friend of mine. We had a couple of drinks and smoke, which resulted to constant headache from my end..

Was tested for Malaria +1, and typhoid fever also which I took medications and injections from a chemist. The symptoms presented itself yesterday with rapid heart beat, headache so strong as if I was looking my mind.. rushed out to drink a couple of water which later calm me down a bit..

Can't sleep two hours straight at night without waiting up, always feeling restless at night. Dunno the possible solution for this situation so an medical advice will be needed for my well-being.. Thanks!
pls check ur BP and try go to the hospital for medical check-up.... headache and palpitations need to be reviewed in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by angelEmade: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2019
You need to see a doctor! seeing a chemist isn't gonna solve it at all. Even the doc will run some tests on you...but I suspect itx related with the drinks and smoking...provided jtx ur first time or possibly your drink was laced in which case...it would go away with time...but it is important....see a doc!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by emeijeh(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Guy, its Sunday.
Go and give your life to Christ.

fejisky:

Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by fejisky: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks all.. more advice will be needed
Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by soberdrunk(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2019
You need to give full details of what you drank and smoked so we can know what exactly your problem is...... angry
Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by fejisky: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
You need to give full details of what you drank and smoked so we can know what exactly your problem is...... angry
I took a shot of MONKEY TAIL, smoked BENSON SWITCH.. thanks
Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2019
emeijeh:
Guy, its Sunday.
Go and give your life to Christ.

You sanctimonious judgemental human angry
With all “your Christ” you seriously lack empathy
SMH

Dear OP, this place and a chemist shop are not hospitals
You must go to the nearest teaching hospital to you and straight to their GOPD or Accident and Emergency unit if very serious
With 5K you have a folder, see a doctor, gave your vital (life) signs checked, told the right tests to do and get a prescription for drugs, with change to spare (minus drug and test costs but teaching hospitals give the cheapest health care- 10K in total may be all you need, or less, or a bit more)
Take this as a doctor’s advice
Choose life and health, cheers
Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by soberdrunk(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
fejisky:

I took a shot of MONKEY TAIL, smoked BENSON SWITCH.. thanks

Eat enough cucumbers and other fruits, drink plenty water for the next 3-5 days, if symptoms persist find the nearest Teaching Hospital.......
Re: Help! I'm Loosing It! by GenyEbere(f): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go to the hospital please, other illnesses can present with the mentioned symptoms.

(1) (Reply)

Investigation: Honey Products With NAFDAC Number Impure, Compromise Health / Coronavirus: Russia Reacts To First Cases / Breast Cancer Awareness: Shoprite Organise Free Screening Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.