Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

"We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) (1535 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2019
Anthony Joshua has revealed he is ready to face Andy Ruiz Jr a third time after defeating the Mexican in a rematch on Saturday night, MySportDab reports.

AJ came through the rematch to avenge his defeat in New York by unanimous decision of a 12 round masterclass.

And, after Ruiz called on a third fight, the question was put to Joshua who said: “Would I do it again? Without a doubt.

“I took my loss and bounced back. I heard some people say I should retire, I love this sport too much.”

On the victory he added: "First of all, I want to thank God. Next I want to say 'man, the first time was so nice, I had to do it twice'

"A man like me makes no excuses, this is about boxing, I'm used to knocking guys out. I got caught last time, no excuses, I gave him the credit.

"I respect Andy and his trainer so much, I wanted to show the sweet science of this lovely sport.

"Stay hungry, stay humble. I'm humble in defeat and will stay humble in victory.

"Careers are all about experience, I took my loss and bounced back, anyone can do it. You want me to retire and give up?"

watch the video....
https://twitter.com/_omoissy/status/1203441620445749248?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/12/want-third-anthony-joshua-hints-at-3rd.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2019
As you manage escape this one so, you no go just take style waka? Must you tell the world say na fluke?
The scoreline na 1-1 just lock up ooo.

1 Like

Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
As you manage escape this one so, you no go just take style waka? Must you tell the world say na fluke?

He will win again

1 Like

Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by whizzler: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
mysportdab:

He will win again
And again, cos he seemed to have understood how to get the result from this guy.

1 Like

Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
The third fight would determine the actual winner, for now it's a draw.
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

only a coward would say this.
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Only a fool does not know when to walk away. Na your type dey lose from 500k to 50k for WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
flyingdutchman:

Only a fool does not know when to walk away. Na your type dey lose from 500k to 50k for WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.

dirty gambler, mind you he's got nothing to loose rather he earns more money.
thought you were a gambler still you don't no the drills.
you mentionded who want to be a millionaire, do you have anything to loose, money you no work wan come kill.
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

It takes a bigger COWARD to identify another.

Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

dirty gambler, mind you he's got nothing to loose rather he earns more money.
thought you were a gambler still you don't no the drills.
you mentionded who want to be a millionaire, do you have anything to loose, money you no work wan come kill.
Unfortunately for you, sir, I am neither a gambler nor a FOOLISH man who does not leave when the ovation is loudest.
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

It takes a bigger COWARD to identify another.

you are but an hypocrite, you this and you went ahead to call me a fool over nothing.
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
flyingdutchman:

Unfortunately for you, sir, I am neither a gambler nor a FOOLISH man who does not leave when the ovation is loudest.

I'm neither a gambler, but you should realise even if Joshua had lost yester night he would be smiling to the bank with 44 pounds huge money while Ruiz would go home 10 pounds of huge money even if he won last night,
this is about the cash out for them not the perspective we are viewing it from.
take to the canvas as many time as you want in as much I would cash out bigger than you. that's their thinking, they are business men not just sport men
Re: "We Want A Third" - Anthony Joshua Hints At 3rd Rematch Vs Andy Ruiz Jr (Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I'm neither a gambler, but you should realise even if Joshua had lost yester night he would be smiling to the bank with 44 pounds huge money while Ruiz would go home 10 pounds of huge money even if he won last night,
this is about the cash out for them not the perspective we are viewing it from.
take to the canvas as many time as you want in as much I would cash out bigger than you. that's their thinking, they are business men not just sport men
Thank you sir. There are many other fighters in the division. Ruiz is not the only fighter.

(1) (Reply)

11 Hottest And Most Sexy Female Footballers In The World 2022 / Top 5 Lowest Paid Players In The English Premier League 2022 / Betting Tips / Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.