Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56312 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Bigcowhorn: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up

You first

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Equity15(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2019
ceeroh:
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:

A bleaching girl

Anklet using girl

Body piercing girl
lol..we dey the same bus oh..but I can manage a bleaching girl if it isn't obvious

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by efficiencie(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2019
sare...run...ka'nle...ja danu...if not, you will be paying bride price for a woman who will be accessed free of charge by all and sundry! Even boys who can't buy pure water but have something unique down there will access your wife in ways that you can never imagine...den go browse the website till e crash!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Youngzedd(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

Watch this >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Lindaa97(f): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2019
all this because the lady got piercings, well you the one in the relationship and I hope you don't lose a good lady because of accessories.
The other day it was one uncle calling babes broke now its piercings.

Whatever works for you, if you want marry if not please tell her asap so she knows her fate. Na end of year we dey so
All the best
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

I laugh in Japan. That sick fool with a twisted sense of humor just called my name out of the blue for some sick fun I knew nothing of.

My nudes?? Do you think I would trust anyone in the whole world with a picture of my unclad self, let alone someone from Nairaland?. He apologized for his sick jokes but it won’t stopped the fact God will punish him for that.

And that’s how someone can just wake up and spoil someone’s reputation for the fun of it.

Na God go help us o. God forbid anyone here has my nudes.

Smile!
Don't mind jare.... Life goes on.
Fun all day on Nairaland!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Mojo0703(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Nawa o!! If you love her I don’t see why this should even bother you

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

Good you admitted to having a small dick. No response now when it came to dick . Na once you humble .

Lol
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
look in the character and forget body things...some of them are even the best!

i second you, but only if the op can deal with cheating and hoeing cos dats na sure banker...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by enemmo(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:
OP, the people telling you she is an olosho- what is the difference between them and SARS that arrest/gun down young men for spotting tattoos, having dreads or driving Lexus? It is all stereotyping and we would not know how bad it is until we fit into one. You should be able to judge people based on their individualities.

Yes, lots of wild girls do it, but some girls also do it because they can. Some out of youthful exuberance, sometimes it is a phase, a trend, to some it is art and beautification.

I have 3piercings though. 3 each ear... I don't even use them much these days due to my job. I bet she would have same issue.

You can go ahead and breakup. Go find your decent girlfriend elsewhere. Life no suppose hard abeg.

What is it with Naija guys acting like they the handbook for identifying wife materials- yet they get scammed into relationships and marriage every other day. All with a little pretense!!

Leave them let them continue

That's how they deceive many of them with outward appearances

The O.P that brought the topic to Nairaland, what was he expecting?encouragement?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
femi4:
You did the right thing. If she cannot respect her body, she cannot respect how to use her body

Hnmm....nice thought and philosophy
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

Is it why you have a small dick?
Kai this insult really pain guys especially if it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Her next stop would be rings on her nipples and clitoris........... grin

You decide......... cool

Smile!
EWELE
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2019
AbuAeesha:
u might have ur opinion,but the fact is not all ladies with nose or ear piercing are bad,some just feel like putting it

Yes!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Thank you.
I have multiple piercing and tattoes on me lols yet I'm a woman of dignity/integrity

Proud of your courage!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Kemchu123: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by DexterousOne(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:
OP, the people telling you she is an olosho- what is the difference between them and SARS that arrest/gun down young men for spotting tattoos, having dreads or driving Lexus? It is all stereotyping and we would not know how bad it is until we fit into one. You should be able to judge people based on their individualities.

Yes, lots of wild girls do it, but some girls also do it because they can. Some out of youthful exuberance, sometimes it is a phase, a trend, to some it is art and beautification.

I have 3piercings though. 3 each ear... I don't even use them much these days due to my job. I bet she would have same issue.

You can go ahead and breakup. Go find your decent girlfriend elsewhere. Life no suppose hard abeg.

What is it with Naija guys acting like they the handbook for identifying wife materials- yet they get scammed into relationships and marriage every other day. All with a little pretense!!

I see.....

It's easy to scam these fellas out there
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
It doesn't mean she's a prostitute. I want to get a tatoo inspired by hacking and programming languages, if and when I do, anyone that seems me differently that's your own cup of tea. The only thing she did wrong was not discussing it with you, at least a heads up.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by emkz: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Nose rings are really sexy.

Bros, a Danish woman with tattoos (though unrelated to your worry) rehabilitated a child who was rejected by his parents. She showed that her body art had nothing to do with her heart.

Look at the heart of the person you are marrying/dating. For sustaining your relationship in the long run, that is what really matters. Not tattoos, nose rings, tongue piercings or leg bracelet. They are what they are: ornaments.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
soupandeba:

Nipple and clit as well? wink

Mba nu
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
dairykidd:
Back in my days as an undergraduate multiple piercings were one of the marks of identifying runs girls... It never failed me even though not all girls with multiple piercings are holoshoes but coupled with other tell tale signs u see right through them. Op do what makes u happy grin
nose piercing and leg ankles na typically runz girls badges but nowardays i be noticing non runzgirls are also into it maybe for fashion things i guess.Outside naija most girls who do piercings and leg ankles thing do it for fashion.i like leg the leg and waist ankle thing though but in nigeria i dare not follow a girl who wears it because unfortunatly na mostly runzgirls dey wear am cheesy...but like i said before non runzgirls in naija are also into it now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Proud of your courage!

Eshe sir
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Tofuture(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Sighted!!! You're an Olosho-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by spiritedtete: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by lordixon(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2019
dairykidd:

True.. but 1 in 20 girls i can bet my life on it undecided

1 in 50 I bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
ceeroh:
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:

A bleaching girl

Anklet using girl

Body piercing girl
there is this arab girl where i stay.she is always on muslim scarves and well coverred but she wears nose rings, leg anklets.i guess in naija na runzgirls don take over the fashion and hence thats why it affects our mentality grin.outside naija many ladies u see who adorn these nose ring and leg anklets are just ur normal average ladies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Eshe sir

Sir?
Smile...

Yes MA!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by unikprince(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Thank you.
I have multiple piercing and tattoes on me lols yet I'm a woman of dignity/integrity
Leviticus 19:28, I'm sure you have come across this verse.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by leetech93: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2019
From the heart, emanates our physical features, if a girl can Pierce her ears multiple times because it means nothing, she can see nothing wrong in mounting another's man dick even in marriage, people like that are selfish, they only care bout their own happiness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin
You're very stupid
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2019
unikprince:

Leviticus 19:28, I'm sure you have come across this verse.

Yes I have
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by oochi123(f): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Not every girl with that is a runz babe.. I am not one and I dont intend to be.. I just love it. Pls dont loose her cus of piercing. I think you should have known her for years..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / My Pre-wedding Photos / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.