Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Came In 2 Mins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Came In 2 Mins (2998 Views)

'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came In 2 Mins by Godfrey858(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2019
Ok, this was unusual for me , Even though I have regular sex with my gf, lasting for at least 20 to 30 mins

But since I meet this new girl ( cheating on my gf) each time I have sex , it's so intense
it's so good I don't last in bed

But each time I go back to my girlfriend,it's good but I take longer

is there something wrong with me?
I know what I am doing is wrong

i just need to know why one is so intense,sweeter than the other
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by angelEmade: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2019
uhmmm...I guess u are so obsessed about the new girl...with time everything should become normal...

2 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Pubichairs(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2019
You need to be castrated

And ur bollock fed to the goats..

Don't go and marry, keep fornicating..u will soon ask God why u are experiencing set back..

6 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Godfrey858(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:
uhmmm...I guess u are so obsessed about the new girl...with time everything should become normal...

Really, because the 1st day I saw her , I was like damn you are really cute

she said thanks

I was like WDF
Did I just say that out loud (her been cute)
I'm the shy type
cheesy
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Godfrey858(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Pubichairs:
You need to be castrated

And ur bollock fed to the goats..

Don't go and marry, keep fornicating..u will soon ask God why u are experiencing set back..

Baba I'm of the flesh, I'm not perfect

so carry ur wahala reach front

4 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2019
The prevalence of men's early death these days scares me so much that I've decided that henceforth, if any lady won't be satisfied in a 2mins sxx, I'm not zipping down. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Amahlegacy(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2019
SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL ASK ABOUT THEIR FORNICATION STATUS...WITH TIME YOU GET KNOWN YOU ONLY NEED 60SEC FOR SEX....NO BE DO OR DIE AFFAIRS
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2019
how do you know you last 20-30 minutes during sex?

is it that you always time yourself every time you are having sex??

when people say they last 20-30 minutes during sex, i hardly believe them not because it is impossible but nobody during sex time themselves, people just go with the flow and pleasure.

13 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Godfrey858(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

when people say they last 20-30 minutes during sex, i hardly believe them not because it is impossible but nobody during sex time themselves, people just go with the flow and pleasure.

Yeah ,

I have actually timed myself before

did a couple of videos (deleted them after we watched it)

so yeah I know how long I can go
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by angelEmade: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Godfrey858:

Really, because the 1st day I saw her , I was like damn you are really cute

she said thanks

I was like WDF
Did I just say that out loud (her been cute)
I'm the shy type
cheesy
then take it easy whenever u Bleep her...don't start with penetration...(who does that anyways) maybe a little massage to her waist line...gently rubbing ur hands into her skirt...soft kiss...nipple twists...inhale her breath...make her stroke your rooster for a while...become mentally balanced...give her some little fingering...before you start the real thing. I bet u won't cum quick

1 Like

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:

then take it easy whenever u Bleep her...don't start with penetration...(who does that anyways) maybe a little massage to her waist line...gently rubbing ur hands into her skirt...soft kiss...nipple twists...inhale her breath...make her stroke your rooster for a while...become mentally balanced...give her some little fingering...before you start the real thing. I bet u won't cum quick

what you describe here is pre-intimacy

so how does pre-intimacy stop a man from cumming fast

excitement and anxiety can make a man cum very fast, one of the ways a man can stop cumming fast is to know how to control himself when he is fucking and about to cum, when he feels the sperm cuming, he has to withdraw from the pussy and relax for a few seconds and then insert and continue the fucking.

7 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Godfrey858:

Yeah ,

I have actually timed myself before

did a couple of videos (deleted them after we watched it)

so yeah I know how long I can go

interesting
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Godfrey858(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:

I was into that when I 1st meet her
but it didn't work

now I tried the redraw method, waiting for a few sec before inserting it back

no avail
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Read Prov 9:17 bro.
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Babaalata: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
You don't want to be caught, hence you cum quickly. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Godfrey858:
Ok, this was unusual for me , Even though I have regular sex with my gf, lasting for at least 20 to 30 mins

But since I meet this new girl ( cheating on my gf) each time I have sex , it's so intense
it's so good I don't last in bed

But each time I go back to my girlfriend,it's good but I take longer

is there something wrong with me?
I know what I am doing is wrong

i just need to know why one is so intense,sweeter than the other
What is happening to you is absolutely normal. It can even happen with your girlfriend if you've not had sex with each other for a long time. Say 2 - 3 months.
It also depends on how romantic/sexy the lady in question is. Some girls can make you cum before even penetrating anything. With their big dangling breast and wetness...
That doesn't stop you from continuing with the long sex that will follow. For me, after the first release, that's when the game begins cuz at that point, I can last 1 hour if she's not tired.

2 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:

Someone is complaining of 2minutes & here u are suggesting he lets her stroke the pope... na hot akamu go fill her hands in less than 60 seconds cheesy
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Spman: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Me sef my first round i don't last but you see second round ba hmm it do take me time to cum...

Thats how my system work..
Altought just do exercises,eat fruits and vegitable and also garlic it work
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by fucc12: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

better believe o
I don go 1hr+
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Newboss(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
No issue. Next time, tell her you're going to be quick immediately you penetrate her. Just cook up any excuse. It's an insurance policy. Lol
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by praz001(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
You will need you energy for more important things......

premarital sex is bad...

stop being a destiny donor.....

Go get married and stay faithful.....
Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Op think about Buhari anytime u are fvcking.It works perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: I Came In 2 Mins by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Op think about Bvhari anytime u are fvcking.It works perfectly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? / Lady Apologises To Boyfriend After Getting Pregnant For A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.