Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Does Jesus Mean With " Rich Toward God"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Jesus Mean With " Rich Toward God"? (183 Views)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? / Lord Of The Sabbath-what Did Jesus Mean Here? / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Jesus Mean With " Rich Toward God"? by Bizzyman: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Hello all,
I will like Bible scholars and spiritually sensitive Christians to throw more light on this because I know Money, Possessions and material riches can't make one rich toward God.

Thanks.
Re: What Does Jesus Mean With " Rich Toward God"? by Righteousness89(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Richness towards GOD is Having GOD as you Remember number one Priority in all Things.

It is Loving JESUS CHRIST above all things.

It is Giving GOD Quality Time in your Daily living.. in prayers, in Reading His Word.

It is Seeking The Face of GOD befor taking Decisions

It is an act of being willing to surrender your Resources For GOD when needed

It is an act of being Joyful to anything that has to do with GOD ALMIGHTY

(1) (Reply)

Self Help: Proven Ways On How To Stop Sports Gambling Addiction / Spiritual Seduction Vs Eternal Salvation / Healing Belongs To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.