Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face (38928 Views)

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / How can i clear Tiny Pimples on my face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Dulcinea(f): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
My pimples and black spots depresses me sometimes especially when people comment on it cry. Once I have enough funds, na to see a dermatologist ASAP
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Keenmind2019(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just relocate o Canada. Bye bye o pimple

1 Like

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Hoodbilonia: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
We dey dusty and dirty continent.
Check the back of your fan cover,u will see dirt,dust. Wann
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by chika11sydney(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Permanent solution,U might not believe me but d Only solution if u have got acne is to reduce ur oil intake to the bearest minimum. It's that simple thank me later

1 Like

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by chika11sydney(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dulcinea:
My pimples and black spots depresses me sometimes especially when people comment on it cry. Once I have enough funds, na to see a dermatologist ASAP
use the method I gave
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Prettyvita(f): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmn been a victim for 6 months now. It just came all of a sudden and refused to stop.
Using one tube now to control the breakouts but the spots are just much! embarassed
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Yustash001(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
That no1 is the most difficult for me to do...
Once I notice a spot on my face I'll scrap it till it peels before knowing the next step..
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by chewwie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Acnes are caused by bacteria, it's only sensible to treat it with antibiotics. 1 tablet of tetracycline capsule thrice a day for 3 days, twice a day for the following 7 days, once a day for the following week and you'll be acne free for at least 6 months. Or get a broad spectrum antibiotic shot.
And exfoliate with a mixture of activated charcoal, sugar, aloe vera gel and milk. Use any antibacterial cream, mix it with pure aloe vera gel.
Simple! Has been working for me for more than 7 years now

2 Likes

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Chimaobi302(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
anochuko01:
the so called SIMPLE STEPS are sounding like a PhD research paper.
what the feck are....

"In a pinch, get a cortisone shot"

"Try a salicylic acid cleanser"

"Use light therapy to zap acne"

I thought I was the only one ��
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by chewwie(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jagwudaa:
[s][/s]
Balderdash
Aloe vera is a magic plant. I was frying fish one day, hot oil splashed on my face, I applied fresh aloe vera gel and no single blister appeared
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by chewwie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prettyvita:
Hmmn been a victim for 6 months now. It just came all of a sudden and refused to stop.
Using one tube now to control the breakouts but the spots are just much! embarassed
Sorry oh, I've had since I was 9
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by chewwie(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
chika11sydney:
Permanent solution,U might not believe me but d Only solution if u have got acne is to reduce ur oil intake to the bearest minimum. It's that simple thank me later
Unrealistic, my friend took a drug to lower his cholesterol and fat under his skin, it also killed all his pimples, he is yet to have a major breakout since 2015
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Ginaz(f): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Apply red oil to face . It works.
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84734590:
Very good thread.

In addition to the OP's tips,
You can never go wrong with Aloe Vera,
Moisturize your face With Aloe Vera

Aloe vera is a tropical plant whose leaves produce a clear gel.
The gel is often added to lotions, creams, ointments and soaps. It's commonly used to treat abrasions, rashes, burns and other skin conditions.

When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel can help heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation.

How to Use It : Scrape the gel from the aloe plant out with a spoon.Apply gel directly to clean skin as a moisturizer.Repeat 1–2 times per day, or as desired.

You can also buy aloe vera gel from the store, but make sure it is pure aloe without any added ingredients.

SUMMARY :When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel can help heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation.

From all of us @ : Good Luck as you getba smooth face for the upcoming festive season!
you must not apply any gel, me for example, I don't apply anything on my body, but my skin still looks like a new born baby skin. wink
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by midnighter(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
You forgot the most important thing, which is diet

Refrain from excessively oily and junk foods and watch your skin clear up like magic

And change your pillowcase regularly...Hmm..
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by WalkerMichael(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prettyvita:

Stop the use of those chemicals.
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84734590:
Very good thread.

The gel is often added to lotions, creams, ointments and soaps. It's commonly used to treat abrasions, rashes, burns and other skin conditions.

When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel can help heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation.

How to Use It : Scrape the gel from the aloe plant out with a spoon.Apply gel directly to clean skin as a moisturizer.Repeat 1–2 times per day, or as desired.

You can also buy aloe vera gel from the store, but make sure it is pure aloe without any added ingredients.

SUMMARY :When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel can help heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation.

From all of us @ : Good Luck as you getba smooth face for the upcoming festive season!

Osheeey!
Handsome bobo!
cheesy
you can say that again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by midnighter(f): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dulcinea:

Tell whoever comments on it to shut the hell up and mind their business undecided comment on it how
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by zedman1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bunnatex:
Really... My suggestion, take your mind off it and watch it disappear...
That's Just it! That's how it worked and has been working for me since around 2004.
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:
Apply red oil to face . It works.
hmmm, local woman
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Ginaz(f): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
YorubaAmaka:
hmmm, local woman

That’s what I’ve been using to keep my face smooth , pimples free for some months now. Locally pimples free.
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:

That’s what I’ve been using to keep my face smooth , pimples free for some months now. Locally pimples free.
Ok, that's good for you
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
Ugly girls will not like this
Like your sisters
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by JasperVII(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84734590:
Very good thread.

Osheeey!
Handsome bobo!
cheesy
We hope you are not one of the 'yoruba demons' sha!
Nice. I read somewhere that it can also be applied on the skin after shaving to prevent itching and discomfort, but I am yet to try it because I haven't confirmed it. Does anyone know if it's true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
ukaface:
lipsrsealed

Nice

But I wish,all of these works on pimples within 24 hours.

Inbox me for something that works within 24 hours.
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Prettyvita(f): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Stop the use of those chemicals.

And then what? Ur suggestions.
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Prettyvita(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
chewwie:

Sorry oh, I've had since I was 9

sad embarassed
My main issue now is the leftover. That's the spots. The breakouts have reduced to a great extent
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by WalkerMichael(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Prettyvita:

And then what? Ur suggestions.

Wash your face regularly
Get anti bacterial drugs so they can battle with it in the blood
Drink plenty water everyday
Check out your diet too. Reduce or completely stop junk & oil foods.
Eat more fruits.

Well, these were just the simple steps I took to combat mine this year... Pimple & spots can be really annoying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / Woman Delivers Monkey-Like Baby In Otukpo / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.