Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face (38903 Views)

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / How can i clear Tiny Pimples on my face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Marvive: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
There is this black bamboo soap that works like magic. Not only that it clears your face. It cleanses your under skin and removes dirt. Message me for details
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by abdullahi45: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2019
A305:
Personally from my own research and experience, No 5 works like magic, Give it a trial by washing your face like say 5 to 6 times a day and see the magic. See my page for that cheap benz

Praise be to the most High. We do that before every prayer.

1 Like

Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by rogerbell: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Hi there, pimple usually occurs due to oily skin. This happens when there is excess sebum activity. You have to keep your skin hydrated and oil-free to get rid of oily skin and hence the pimples. This guide might help you with oily skin: https://www.bloglovin.com/@rogerbells/8-simple-tips-for-getting-rid-oily-skin.

Hope it helps! Thank you smiley
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by Tj3502: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Simplest method to wipe pimples out of ur face.
Wash ur face and apply brake oil twice daily.
Secondly,use 1 tablet of bicharm ampiclox and thank me later
Re: Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face by JonathanPeters: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
I also have this problem, thank you for your recommendations! Honestly, I used various creams to fix this problem, but nothing worked. And I hope that your advice will help me get rid of this terrible acne. Moreover, I have heard that most often health problems cause acne or other unpleasant defects on a person's skin. Therefore, it is very important to improve your health and follow proper nutrition and diet if you want to have a healthy body and clear skin. Also, I found a great blog where there is acne no more review and useful tips on how to get rid of acne. I want to become a member of this program and I expect a good result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.