Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank (12577 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Myhusband(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
geosuzzy:
the fact that u couldn't calm down read,digest and understand my msg is not my fault, do u actually read to respond or to understand? U should be ethically impugned for this kind of response n at ur vulgarism its not my fault that ur parent couldn't afford u a quality education to understand a simple post of mine....u need a hug bro, life could be so hard at the other side I can't feel the hardship in ur pitch
[/s]

look at this dimwit blabbing for likes here?

do you think I'm in the league of people you can use to seek attention here. you dumb thing that's expected to stick in romance section are here putting mouth in what transcend your common sense

bringing my parent to your imbecilic post shows you are either from a failed home or your parent failed in your upbringing. even the education you claimed to accomplished couldn't imbibe and influence common sense to your empty head, make me feel sorry for your watery brain

Gej this Gej that, no president will tolerate individual trying to breach peace in the country he govern, we sane Nigerian are only condemning disobeying rule of law, and abuse of power from the presidency. enough of Gej bull crab from you scallywags
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by gokay11(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kuginzi:

My guy, Security is improving. You will not understand unless you are in the North.
During PDP administration, our dear nation was on fire. No one was safe.. Insurgency became our daily routine (e.g kidnapping of Chibok girls). It death, arson & destruction everywhere. Bombs, Bombs&Bombs everywhere. When last did Christians celebrate Christmas in d North or Muslims' festivals? During PDP reign, no week will pass without bomb explosion in the Church, Mosques, Schools, Moto parks, Market places etc. Insurgents ruled the nation freely while the government looked the other way.
All the best guy.....
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Kuginzi: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Matrixoba:
Bro, u said the North is safe? Do u live here with us? U just dey type rubbish. Come Akwanga Axis, Niger State and see. Many violence are going unreported. So may I ask you one question, do you actually love the way things are going on in this country? Remove bias and sentiments
I live in Kano, so I know exactly what I'm saying. During PDP administration, there was never a week without bomblast. I can never forget d day Bokoharam attacked Kano central Mosques during Jumuat prayer, killing women & children. Where were u then? I repeat, no single week passed without Bokoharam attack during PDP reign. So what sentiment are u hiding under? The Truth is Bitter but always say the Truth, and u shall be set free.
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by airminem(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Years and months after, it still baffles me how so many people had no problem voting anti democratic government... grin
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by geosuzzy(f): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

do you think I'm in the league of people you can use to seek attention here. you dumb thing that's expected to stick in romance section are here putting mouth in what transcend your common sense

bringing my parent to your imbecilic post shows you are either from a failed home or your parent failed in your upbringing. even the education you claimed to accomplished couldn't imbibe and influence common sense to your empty head, make me feel sorry for your watery brain

Gej this Gej that, no president will tolerate individual trying to breach peace in the country he govern, we sane Nigerian are only condemning disobeying rule of law, and abuse of power from the presidency. enough of Gej bull crab from you scallywags
chaiiii this guy is a cow just like his principal I wudnt blame u tho, u see u are fool and I wudnt want come down to ur level so u wudnt drag me into urs....I still insist u get quality education u need it bro...lowlife like u can only hide under the mask of social media and spit out grass out of ur herbivorous brains....u knw wat drop ur location n details I want to show u something revert back bro....
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by geosuzzy(f): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

Am waiting brotherly
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by ZooOga: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Comrade Timi Frank
Political Activist
Abuja

Him back home already? What happened, did he hit it and quit it in Dubai? grin
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Myhusband(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
geosuzzy:
chaiiii this guy is a cow just like his principal I wudnt blame u tho, u see u are fool and I wudnt want come down to ur level so u wudnt drag me into urs....I still insist u get quality education u need it bro...lowlife like u can only hide under the mask of social media and spit out grass out of ur herbivorous brains....u knw wat drop ur location n details I want to show u something revert back bro....

look at this clown swimming in her own foolishness. which psychotherapist certified your sanity?

I'm at 23 ojetola street aguda ogba Ikeja, Lagos. thunder fire you and your generation if you don't effect your audio threat
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Myhusband(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
geosuzzy:
Am waiting brotherly

thunder fire you and your generation if you don't effect your threat

come to 23, ojetola street at the back of county hospital aguda ogba Ikeja ask for skiddo. come and give testimony here thereafter
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by geosuzzy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Myhusband:

look at this clown swimming in her own foolishness. which psychotherapist certified your sanity?

I'm at 23 ojetola street aguda ogba Ikeja, Lagos. thunder fire you and your generation if you don't effect your audio threat

Ju K**** bless u....na just small mending ,dem go clear road
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Myhusband(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
geosuzzy:
Ju K**** bless u....na just small mending ,dem go clear road

look at this clown grin

threatened a lion in 21 century, impersonating here shows you're a kid using female moniker to dupe people here

I cursed you and your Generation if I didn't see you and your bunch of scallywags before this week runs out
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by geosuzzy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Myhusband:

look at this clown grin

threatened a lion in 21 century, impersonating here shows you're a kid using female moniker to dupe people here

I cursed you and your Generation if I didn't see you and your bunch of scallywags before this week runs out
u see why I said u be fool

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Myhusband(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
geosuzzy:
u see why I said u be fool

you forget I'm not your family member? your earlier post shows foolishness is your family eulogy

continue impersonating (f) one day you will be caught and burnt for that

I'm expecting your gross foolishness OK? lemme show you how to discipline dumb kid like you
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Drsmith01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=jahsharon post=84736095]

This one is an educated illiterate being controlled by the illiterate Nnamdi Kanu. Jibril ko, Jeremiah ni.[/qluote]
K
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by geosuzzy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Myhusband:

you forget I'm not your family member? your earlier post shows foolishness is your family eulogy

continue impersonating (f) one day you will be caught and burnt for that

I'm expecting your gross foolishness OK? lemme show you how to discipline dumb kid like you
I just hope u will be bold enough to repeat all these brotherly.... Don't blame SARS tho blame ur stupidity....am done talking...u will soon understand
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by ezigr8(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Was Sowore arrested inside the court room or outside the court? From the footage seen so far Sowore was arrested outside the courtroom which the law permit. Law and morality are two distance different concept. Most of us are judging this whole on the basis of morality.

Timi Frank should stop speaking grammar because grammar will not help out. Come out like a man and join the fight.
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Myhusband(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
geosuzzy:
I just hope u will be bold enough to repeat all these brotherly.... Don't blame SARS tho blame ur stupidity....am done talking...u will soon understand

mumu! your SARS want to confront an army? this idiot want to swim in his own blood

thunder fire you and your SARs if you don't come this week

I will rubbish you here if I don't see a sign of you before this week runs out. I stand to my point that you're a guy parading yourself as a female to swindle innocent guys here but in due time you will be deal with and if they born you well from your mama womb, just visit that address before this week runs out and lemme show you how foolish people end their life

na me you dey use bloody civilian to threaten ? I dey wait for you
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Matrixoba: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
So because Kano is safe according to your standards, the whole North is safe? What is happening in Southern Kaduna? Why are even the senators from Niger State crying out? Abeg go sidon for corner jo
Kuginzi:

I live in Kano, so I know exactly what I'm saying. During PDP administration, there was never a week without bomblast. I can never forget d day Bokoharam attacked Kano central Mosques during Jumuat prayer, killing women & children. Where were u then? I repeat, no single week passed without Bokoharam attack during PDP reign. So what sentiment are u hiding under? The Truth is Bitter but always say the Truth, and u shall be set free.
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by ddeola: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2019
That a court could be invaded under a democratically, sorry "Thuggicrazically" elected government leaves much to be desired. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

SHAME on all those who have no respect for the rule of law. Thesame law will catch up with them SOON. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Yebosola(m): 2:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Kuginzi:

Then what about those that supported PDP's 16 disastrous years of lawlessness, impunity, looting, Insurgency, election malpractice etc?

They will come for you sooner than expected, Lazy fish brain youths, "Awon ti persecution/victimazation mantra "they think everybody is forgetful like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Yebosola(m): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

Jonathan that was behaving like political warlord during his reign won't arrest Sowore that call for Revolution?

you people have a short memory. the election of ekiti in 2014 shows gej is not as Democrat as you dumbass want to force us to believe here

you people should better keep shut if you've nothing reasonable to say

Gbam!!! Remind them oh, which era was the Honorable men scaling fence and gate to enter House of Rep Buhari era abi? Yeyenatus.
Re: Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank by Kuginzi: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Matrixoba:
So because Kano is safe according to your standards, the whole North is safe? What is happening in Southern Kaduna? Why are even the senators from Niger State crying out? Abeg go sidon for corner jo
Pls leave sentiments apart, Kaduna is peaceful. Infact you mentioned 2 states now, but during PDP reign, Bokoharam took over almost all d northern States.The rate of attack during PDP administration is incomparable with now. Is there any bomblast in Niger now?
Remember there use to be bomblast almost everyday in d following states; Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Bauchi, Jos, Gombe, Taraba, etc.
Pls fear God. You will be asked to account for all ur comments on d Day of Judgment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Summons Hameed Ali Over Plan To Concession N3tn Revenue Collection / Governor Rochas Okorocha Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.