Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy (30262 Views)

UK Announces New Visa Application Centre In Port Harcourt / UAE: FG Advises Intending Travellers To Be Guided By New Visa Regime / FG Introduces New Visa Policies For UK, U.S, UAE, France, 147 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Mr100Dollars: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
ehmmy11:
Thank God it's for those coming in not the majority seeking to go out...

What a relief grin
People like you struggle to make it in life. Very local, poverty, stupid and primitive comment coming from an uncivilized nobody.

Nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Introducing a new visa policy with little to no benefits to the average Nigerian unless you're a foreign investor but has failed to secure a Visa Free agreement with most countries in Africa yet we claim giant.
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by oz4real83(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hypnotise:
Hope this new visa policy favours Nigerians.

Invest in travel business
https://www.nairaland.com/5570029/business-opportunity-traveling-website
how will a new visa policy favour Nigerians? Do Nigerians need "Nigerian visa"? Once you are a Nigerian with a geniune passport, u don't need a Nigerian visa. We need new visa agreements with reasonable and good countries that will guarantee free visa travels for Nigerians not this free visa to hungry countries like Chad, Benin, afghanistan, cameroun, Guinea, mali and others. We need free visa to Us, canada, Europe, Asia and Australia grin
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Jaqenhghar: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Its not by visa. How conducive is the environment for business
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by macaranta(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
It's okay, let's see how it goes
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by toprealman: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by ehmmy11(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
People like you struggle to make it in life. Very local, poverty, stupid and primitive comment coming from an uncivilized nobody.

Nonentity.
Just 100 dollars = N35k

Now judge yourself

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by fasho01(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Am I the only one that doesn't really get what the new policy is about
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Mr100Dollars: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
ehmmy11:

Just 100 dollars = N35k

Now judge yourself
So what's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by nothingspoil70: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
fasho01:
Am I the only one that doesn't really get what the new policy is about
Yes you are
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by yusluvad(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cutehector:
Federal govt to introduce bla bla bla...

Hi Nigerians, have we all forgotten Amaechi's speech which was exposed?

Nigeria is going nowhere!
Hmmm
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by therajah: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lets hear how much this project costs. Then we would know if you are fighting corruption and if its the system you want to improve or your bank account!!
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by make9jagr8: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Where is the infrastructure to support the FDI. Why not declare a state of emergency for infrastructure development, and assured security and see how the foreign investment will flow in.

I think everyone just speaking with one side of the mouth nowadays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by 41lady(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
recievesense:
Wow some immigration officers chopping don end
They will not stop chopping, here in Asia, is e-payment but when you go to the embassy for capturing, there's an offering box there, you have to drop off the record or they will frustrate you and ask you to come back after a month, machine has problem.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by fasho01(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Yes you are
Pray tell, can you explain it to me in lay man's language
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by webngnews: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
So they issue visa too

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by recievesense: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
41lady:

They will not stop chopping, here in Asia, is e-payment but when you go to the embassy for capturing, there's an offering box there, you have to drop off the record or they will frustrate you and ask you to come back after a month, machine has problem.
chai na wa
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by nograv: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just block Indian applications for Visas and I will br happy..

Those people are typically notorious racists and have no business in Naija..

Eitherway we know this is just a revenue raising measure for the government
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by baby124: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is better than the mumu visa on arrival... I hope it’s a replacement for that policy.
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Very,very,very late!!!
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by RealityShot: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
recievesense:
Wow some immigration officers chopping don end
not "SOME"..
"ALL OF THEM" are into that ish

lets hope that this electronic acceptance will reach our "electoral laws"

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by RealityShot: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
make9jagr8:
Where is the infrastructure to support the FDI. Why not declare a state of emergency for infrastructure development, and assured security and see how the foreign investment will flow in.

I think everyone just speaking with one side of the mouth nowadays.
have you not seen the 2020 budget summary?

~20% infrastructure
~60% recurrent expenditure
~20% loan servicing

THEY HAVE PLANNED TO FAIL ALREADY

imagine what will happen if they turn ondo state or edo to a free trade zone...

nigerian government is filled with greedy people

~30% of that ~10trillion should have gone to build another refinery like dangote's ..

that will push us to a "refined product" exporter like holland...more profits and work for citizens...
Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by lexdino: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cutehector:
Federal govt to introduce bla bla bla...

Hi Nigerians, have we all forgotten Amaechi's speech which was exposed?

Nigeria is going nowhere!

“This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.

“This country is going nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless and he told me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.

“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.

“I have already written to the governor of Katsina state and I don’t know why he has not replied to give us the land in Daura for a university in Daura. The next university would be in my village. There is a popular saying while we were growing up, that charity begins at home. Will my own begin abroad?

“The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read? I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what my business with goat sellers is?”

Amaechi R. Former Governor of River State, NG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by Ewedegubbler: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Visa ke. Who in his right mind wana visit Nigeria. Unless MAGA wey wan come collect wash wash money and oyibo and indian crooks wey dey join hands with this evil government to rob the already poverty ravaged Nigerians..

Re: Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy by AreaFada2: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lamb101:
Nigeria: unfinished British experiment by lord lugard

An experiment gone wrong in fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos / Nissan Rouge Badly Smashed In Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.