Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? (35494 Views)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
Please can someone suggest an offline car racing games for me?

Beach Buggy(Original)
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by stev10(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Please where can I download PES 2020 or 19 and PUBG.
I wasted up to 10GB the last time I tried downloading these games and at the end of the day didn't worked.
The offline versions please.
Thanks
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by braimeddy: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2019
How can someone get the real game for free?
kudos4u:
Download LIMBO that's if you're a gamer
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by stev10(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
kudos4u:
Download LIMBO that's if you're a gamer

Is it an offline game?
If not, where can I download the offline version?
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by MiVida(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2019
vincentjk:
I remember playing;

Splinter cell chaos theory

Real football

Prince of Persia

God of war on my Nokia c3 back then in secondary school

All these Android games nowadays no sweet me like those one back then biko

I'm currently playing colour bump 3d but the game is too difficult, I think the makers were high or something when they were programming it
color bump 3d... What stage are you on in the game? I'm on 700+
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by ioreth69(f): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Virtual family,fashion empire,dress up dulls,glam girl makeup etc.very nice games
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by NotBeenPaid: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Classickj:
I love racing games..
Someone should suggest any interesting and crazy racing games you know like beach buggy or Mario kart

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Mckandre(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2019
TissuePaper:
Definitely clash of clans cool

Been hooked on the game for 1 year now..here's my base
a year gameplay of COC cant get u that base of urs, u probably got that screenshot from the net. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by zuby4real10(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Fishdom fishdom fishdom..........
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by vincentjk(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
MiVida:
color bump 3d... What stage are you on in the game? I'm on 700+

I'm still in level 121. Are you serious? shocked
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by NotBeenPaid: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Abdul9025:
please guys there is this tinytoon we normally play for sega.. where can I get thw android version

https://m.apkpure.com/tiny-toon-sega-guide/com.tiny.toonsega2018

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by MiVida(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2019
vincentjk:

I'm still in level 121. Are you serious? shocked
lol, yeah bro... The game's nice nah
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by NotBeenPaid: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2019
Andersonjr:

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Galapagous(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2019
space Marshall 2
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Abdul9025(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

https://m.apkpure.com/tiny-toon-sega-guide/com.tiny.toonsega2018

Good bless you sir... and I forgot the other game name... you will select a fighter in the fighter there is Adam... you will walking on the street fighting, thanks
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by NotBeenPaid: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2019
braimeddy:
How can someone get the real game for free?

Fully/Paid unlocked
https://rexdl.com/android/limbo-apk.html/

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by NotBeenPaid: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Abdul9025:

Good bless you sir... and I forgot the other game name... you will select a fighter in the fighter there is Adam... you will walking on the street fighting, thanks

Street fighter? I doubt the name though but remembered playing that particular game. It's been decades Bro

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2019
#TEAM CANDY CRUSH# Where are you! I've been playing this game over 5years...
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Alloyhardu(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Why not Just play 8ball pool and score match
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by JeffreyJames(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
Are you sure it can be played both online and offline? I'm curious here

You must be online to play it.
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by prodiG(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Andersonjr:

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Clinghton: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
No body is talking about FIFA2019, y?
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by breko(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Mortal Kombat mobile has gat me hooked at the moment cool cool cool
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by okooloyun1(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2019
ezeknov:

best racing games for now.
1.asphalt airborne.

2. Clash for speed(no. 1 best offline racing game)

3.asphalt nitro.

4. The one am playing for now is BEACH BUGGY blitz. TRY this superb!

5. Asphalt xtreme.

6. Gt racing 2 : the real car exp.

Nice compilations
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by MrCork: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
ezeknov:
Hello viewers!
This trend is for all to see and then download to play at leisure time.
There is a short list of games remember you are free to add your BEST games to this trend
games that you can either play mostly offline or online.
Here is some of them.
1. Eternity warrior.
2. Gta san andreas (series)
3. Pes.
4. dream league.
5. Clash of clans.
6. Be the manager 2019.
7. Mortal kombat.
8. Modern combat.
9. godfire.......etc

don't forget to add yours.

Now begin!.

table tenis angry
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Depressed101: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
WHY NOBODY MENTIONING Players Unknown PlayGround and Payback2
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Conner44: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
Need names of superb car race games pls

ezekenov

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Depressed101: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Why is no one talking about PUBG
i am very surprised, like seriously.. Because it's the only game i play with payback2
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Depressed101: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
skywalker240:
Let me go back to the year of samsung galaxy s3. The action games i loved are

1. THE UNEARTHED TRAILS OF IBN BATTUTA

2. ENTERNITY WARRIOR

3 FIFA 12

4 GODFIRE

5 FL COMANDO

6 AGE OF GLORY

7 GOW (god Of War PSP)

8 MAXPAYNE

9 CONTRACT KILLER

10 GTA 10 YEAR ANIVERSARY

11 METAL GEAR

12 NOVA

13 BIM (BROTHER IN ARMS PSP)

14 NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT

15 ASPHALT 6

why MOH (MEDAL OF HONOR) And DMC (DEVIL MAY CRY) Was never released on android platform, still remains a mystery to me till this day.

TEMPLE RUN AND TALKING TOM WAS A BLAST BACK THEN grin

TO MODERN TIMES,

Nothing beats FORTNITE!

DLS (Dream League Soccer)

This list is 1/10 without PUBG, THAT 1 IS BECAUSE OF DLS
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Conner44: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Classickj:
I love racing games..
Someone should suggest any interesting and crazy racing games you know like beach buggy or Mario kart
andersonjr

Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by CODEEATER(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Where's pubg mobile?

Where's call of duty mobile?

These r d 2 biggest mobile games on the planet currently and they are not your ur list.. Weird

Anyway..i have only 4 games on my device

Pubg, call of duty, Bullet force and Grid auto sport
Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by Conner44: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
Need names of superb car race games pls

Grid Autosport

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / Unboxing The Gionee F103pro (pictures) / What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.