Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) (54172 Views)

Pasuma Hangs Out With Naira Marley At Oniru Beach HALLMARK (video) / Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by BrickDevo: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by itsme01: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
different generations different things that make them happy
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by plainol(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
A person that doesn't believe in education is being tasked to encourage graduates.

See that this generation is a retard generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:
Yeye generation. Which such a degenerate as a role model how would they excel

Quote your moda not me. Mi o ra ye oshi
What did your generation achieve nothing
Killed everything our grandfather's left behind ...could not even elect better leaders ...anyone over 50 are the reason nigeria is like this

Which job did u create for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Before nko, him think say na only him dey smoke igbo grin grin

#SayNoToIgbo
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by 9jaunite: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
OK

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:
Yeye generation. Which such a degenerate as a role model how would they excel

Quote your moda not me. Mi o ra ye oshi

I weep for my generation
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jobless youth ninu aiye
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
The youths are the problem of this country.....Quote me and die
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
The present day politicians made great achievements in their youthful days. They're wicked and corrupt but in all honesty, they worked their way to the top. Can the same be said of today's youths? No. We will rather sit behind techno, Itel, and Infinix phones to heap blames on the government

Prov 22:29 says Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men..

Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, etc can confidently sit at the same table with World Leaders because they have proven their worth to the world. But we Nigerian youths? Nada! Just look at graduates. Naira Marley ain't a bad guy. He is an artiste, but when will Nigerian youths learn to celebrate those worth celebrating?

I recall when Tacha was evicted from BBN house, there was a riot in Nigeria by the youths. GoFundMe pages were opened to support her. Naira Marley visits a camp, youths with brains flock around him. But Sowore and Co are in handcuffs.

Those who are serious about their future will Excel. That's all I can say

My brother I weak for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Oguieke(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
JOKERS
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by madjune(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Very pathetic.

And i served at this camp years ago.
It's unfortunate the wheel of progress for the average Nigerian youth rolls backwards.
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
The forerunner of soapy
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by oforjide: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yoruba corpers mobbed naira marly
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by LivingSage: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
God bless you Sir. We still have sane youths but we're few and We're working tirelessly to be the best future of Nigeria. The crack head ones are just too many, I pray they won't be a threat to Serious ones TOMORROW
MasterRahl:
angry
The present day politicians made great achievements in their youthful days. They're wicked and corrupt but in all honesty, they worked their way to the top. Can the same be said of today's youths? No. We will rather sit behind techno, Itel, and Infinix phones to heap blames on the government

Prov 22:29 says Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men..

Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, etc can confidently sit at the same table with World Leaders because they have proven their worth to the world. But we Nigerian youths? Nada! Just look at graduates. Naira Marley ain't a bad guy. He is an artiste, but when will Nigerian youths learn to celebrate those worth celebrating?

I recall when Tacha was evicted from BBN house, there was a riot in Nigeria by the youths. GoFundMe pages were opened to support her. Naira Marley visits a camp, youths with brains flock around him. But Sowore and Co are in handcuffs.

Those who are serious about their future will Excel. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Simplyleo: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
This idiot just got shot into limelight by his recent arrest. Anyway, some things are actually blessings in disguise. But this doesn't place the tout in the league of davido, kizz Daniel, 2face, psquare, wizkid, don jazzy etc etc. He remains a tout as far as common sense is concerned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by LivingSage: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
You nailed it right, all they know is to castigate without any positive effect. They're the ones that hails Corrupt Politicians at their detriment. Very anyhow Youths. May God bless you Sir. Meanwhile, I quote you in support and won't die
OyiboOyibo:
The youths are the problem of this country.....Quote me and die
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
You are right but I will advise that you find an escape route out of that country. Nigeria is a dreams killer. If you can afford it, start planning to leave Naija. That's my 2cents for you.
LivingSage:
God bless you Sir. We still have sane youths but we're few and We're working tirelessly to be the best future of Nigeria. The crack head ones are just too many, I pray they won't be a treat to Serious ones TOMORROW
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
pls nd pls who is, or what is naira marley i swear to god i dnt know him i hear people these days talk about it so much
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
when u look up to naira marley,mopha,hushpuppy,tonto dike,tacha as ur role model tell me why the country wont be upside down cheesy
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
LivingSage:
You nailed it right, all they know is to castigate without any positive effect. They're the ones that hails Corrupt Politicians at their detriment. Very anyhow Youths. May God bless you Sir. Meanwhile, I quote you in support and won't die

May you live long and enjoy the fruits of your life Labour

1 Like

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by Aidejay(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
See them crying up and down because youths mobbed naira maley
Yen yen yen......coppers mobbing naira maley is the worst thing that has happened to this generation.
Nigeria is done for, we(you) are finished. Bla bla bla......After all this yarn na to crawl back into their little lives nothing changed.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by LivingSage: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wow. How I wish to but family love wouldn't let me. Moreso, I'm determined and ready to be a positive changer anywhere I found myself tomorrow. We're The one to change Nigeria to our desire. It's collective measure, that's why EVERY good hearted Nigerians should venture into politics else these crooks will just continue to be raping us. Enough of this criticisms, they should contribute their own quota for the benefit of unborn generation.
Gokoyer0:
You are right but I will advise that you find an escape route out of that country. Nigeria is a dreams killer. If you can afford it, start planning to leave Naija. That's my 2cents for you.
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by LivingSage: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amen. You too Sir
OyiboOyibo:

May you live long and enjoy the fruits of your life Labour
Re: Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
When our youths look up to Naira Marley,Mompha,Hushpuppi,Tonto Dike,Tacha,Bobrisky,Dino Melaye, Olamide as role models, tell me why the country won't be upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics] / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.