Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. (2021 Views)

Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? / Flutter And Dart Experienced Developer Needed / I Want To Go Into Tech; What Field Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by Grand194: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Great afternoon to everyone...

I really need help in choosing between two paths...
I developed interest in data science and flutter, I so much love the two but I'm confused on which one I should concentrate on for now as both of them have really great prospects. I definitely can't do the both at the same time undecided..

I have done my research on both but still I really want to know the experiences you guys that have dived into such fields have.

I would so love feed backs please, help someone out... cry

1 Like

Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by bluebay(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bros, choose Agriculture .. There's nothing dataable in Nigeria to analyze.
Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by sanscity: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
I think you should go with data science because it's widely used throughout the world than flutter. And I would love to learn from you if I'm availed the opportunity. Thanks
Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by Abcruz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go for data science because the opportunity in that field is almost endless.
Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by Powersurge: 2:39am On Dec 09, 2019
No data science job in Nigeria yet ooo. Unless you want to freelance. Ask those who are telling you if they are data scientist and how far they have fend so far.
Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by AIIyIic(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Powersurge:
No data science job in Nigeria yet ooo. Unless you want to freelance. Ask those who are telling you if they are data scientist and how far they have fend so far.
Don't deceive people bro.
Say what you know

1 Like

Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by AIIyIic(f): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Grand194:
Great afternoon to everyone...

I really need help in choosing between two paths...
I developed interest in data science and flutter, I so much love the two but I'm confused on which one I should concentrate on for now as both of them have really great prospects. I definitely can't do the both at the same time undecided..

I have done my research on both but still I really want to know the experiences you guys that have dived into such fields have.

I would so love feed backs please, help someone out... cry

Don't let anyone deceive you.
Check out your nairaland mention and move on from dere
Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by Odintollgate: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Learn flutter and get a job first,when working you can learn data science alongside

1 Like

Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by Guest911: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
bluebay:
Bros, choose Agriculture .. There's nothing dataable in Nigeria to analyze.
grin cheesy abeg where you come from chai
Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by Powersurge: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
AIIyIic:

Don't deceive people bro.
Say what you know

Deceive people? Are you a data scientist? Cos I am. Let's start from their.

1 Like

Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by peterincredible: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Powersurge:

i think i it is true it will be difficult working as a data scientist in nigeria most of them work as a data analyst because nigeria neva develop reach that level but i think u can ask a nairalander who is a data scientist his name is ejiod go to his profile and ask him for futher questions

1 Like

Re: Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. by AIIyIic(f): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Powersurge:

My bro is

(1) (Reply)

How To Arrange School Broadsheet Sheet From Mysql Tables / [updated] Get Programming & Web Tutorials & OTHERS For Just ₦250 / Javascript Or PHP, Which One Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.