Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment (10329 Views)

Fresh BMW Scandal : Patience Jonathan Got Import Waivers For Coscharis Motors / ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo / How Jonathan Got His GCFR By Reuben Abati - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by igbobuigbo: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan wrote on facebook ten minutes ago:

''I was loyal to my leader, the late great President Umaru Yar'adua. I am loyal to Nigeria, I don't claim to represent North, South or a Committee-I represent Nigeria. I am loyal to Nigeria's economy, I don't have accounts or property abroad, ALL my children live and school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and friends. Can those who accuse me say the same?'' GEJ
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by igbobuigbo: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ok, I am going to be a fanatic here

Any one who does not support GEJ is a traitor. grin
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Pk001(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Tell them!!
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by yeswecan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
This guy's rhetoric is just dumb. How can you be loyal to a situation you seek to change? He wants to be seen as a humble loyalist calling for pity. And nigerians are falling for him. Well we don't have a better choice what we have is bad and worst choices
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
He is right. Why i will die for gej is that he is a grass root man, he knws the real problem of nigeria. Take for instance, his first bill to the NASS was the petroleum industry bill (PIB).
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Phate07(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Ok, I am going to be a fanatic here

Yeah, Mr President sure knows how to speak write, though it was only through Facebook and not a true news media. But he's still a visionary and he has my vote!

For those that want to view the comment on Fb, here's the link:

www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/143930442326612
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by lawizai: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
Campaign strategy
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

''I was loyal to my leader, the late great President Umaru Yar'adua. I am loyal to Nigeria, I don't claim to represent North, South or a Committee-I represent Nigeria. I am loyal to Nigeria's economy, I don't have accounts or property abroad, ALL my children live and school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and friends. Can those who accuse me say the same?'' GEJ

Y d need to lie Mr. President? GEJ's son studies in spain and only visits naija, angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by ifyalways(f): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

lol
when its dark,all men are black.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by akbtunes: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
uhmmm, good point! "if they know, tell em!" GEJ, u r mouthed! his distractors detractors should challenge him to this,

i may vote for GEJ but certainly, i cannot, will not, shall not, could not, and never will I vote PDP cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by TeskyMan(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
lawizai:

Campaign strategy

True Campaign strategy but its the truth,

The PRO-BABANGIDA and PRO-ATIKU, should please come forward now and tell their own story. Even if i don't want to post a comment, this level of patriotism alone will make you have my VOTE.

Let me remind Presido some of the rhetoric statements he might have forgotten.

You don't have corruption cases to answer, just like your brethren- Atiku - US is waiting for you to answer corruption cases and IBB ohhh can't start counting we all know who he is.

Peace out,
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by jason12345: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
flexshop:

Y d need to lie Mr. President? GEJ's son studies in spain and only visits naija,  angry angry
grin grin grin ;Dlol

. .  . . . . .  .and the deception continue until he is elected. . . . . .  ,
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by silvertuke(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
All of una na thesame thing, Goodluck you are not excluded,
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
Probably the children from his other wife,because i sure know the current 1st lady had no offspring from GEJ.Am sayin this from a relaible source close 2 her family
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Roscodaddy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Nsiman:

He is right. Why i will die for gej is that he is a grass root man, he knws the real problem of nigeria.  Take for instance, his first bill to the NASS was the petroleum industry bill (PIB).
[/quot      wot   do   you   mean,do   you   know   he   has  watered   the   funds   to   be   paid   to  the  host   communities,the  guy   should   sit  down  somewhere.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by tkb417(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
flexshop:

Y d need to lie Mr. President? GEJ's son studies in spain and only visits naija, angry angry
errm

are u the one who pays the school fees in Spain?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by DisGuy: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Can those who accuse me say the same?
what does this mean?

Accuse you of what?

this guy obviously doent know what competition is
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by TeskyMan(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hey let me interpret what GEJ meant by this statement, "I AM LOYAL TO MY WIFE AND FRIENDS"

Do you know? GEJ knew that NIGERIANS already have the record of ATIKU and IBB being portrayed as "GAY".

Na so ride onn Presido, you are on course.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

flexshop:

And seriously, this is your contribution? undecided
tkb417:

errm

Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by chika4real: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

of all places why spain.See how dumb u are.
where they dont even speak english as such.
Use ur head na.Aboki
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Bawss1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

ALL my children live and school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and friends. Can those who accuse me say the same?'' GEJ

Yes the kids school in Nigeria but in[b] AISA[/b], an american school in Abuja with american teachers and an american curriculum.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
i thot u represented mend
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by DisGuy: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
He is loyal to the nigerian economy by importing BRITISH DUSTBINS?? undecided
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Osama10(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
Let's get a response from the other camps. wink
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
chika4real:

of all places why spain.See how dumb u are.
where they dont even speak english as such.
Use your head na.Aboki

Do you realize how senseless your post is? Speaking of English, do you even know how to read?? My Gosh!!! So by your calculation, the thousands of Nigerians currently in Spain do not exist because English is not the main language there?? *** shudders****  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, the thousands of Nigerians out in france, italy, spain, germany, china etc do not exist simply because some Nairaland lamebrain believes that because english is not the main language there, Nigerians cannot go there?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and this thing thinks me an aboki . . . undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Bawss1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
oyb:

i thot u represented mend
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by johndavid1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
Bawss1:

Yes the kids school in Nigeria but in[b] AISA[/b], an american school in Abuja with american teachers and an american curriculum.

and so? u want them to go to school where they will sit on the flour and learn? stop the hating it does not pay tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by Bawss1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
john david:

and so? u want them to go to school where they will sit on the flour and learn? stop the hating it does not pay tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I'm not hating. Just stating the facts correctly.
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by johndavid1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
Bawss1:

I'm not hating. Just stating the facts correctly.
OK oh if you say so cool cool
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by jason12345: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
Dis Guy:

He is loyal to the nigerian economy by importing BRITISH DUSTBINS??  undecided
grin grin grin grin.

@ topic

and he expects people to believe that?
tkb417:

errm

i don't think that is the right question undecided
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ok.
Wil not like to interfere wit Mr. Presidents personal life.
So i wil not indulge in further arguments to or against anytin.my perspicacity is not open to questioning.
I have a premonition dat this thread will derail.
For ur info, open ur eyes nigeria,
Wat am i doing in Politics section anyway?
Re: Jonathan Got Me Tripping With His Facebook Comment by flexshop(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Just sayin what i know.i think nigerians have a God given right to know the truth.Now,i am re-thinking seriously angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On Secession: A Legal Perspective / 2019: I Will Unmask Sponsors Of Boko Haram Terrorists If Elected – Akhimien / Exclusive: Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Ikoyi Prison Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.