Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Food For Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Food For Caucasian (1111 Views)

Local Food For German Shepherd Puppies (10 Weeks) / Cheap And Very Good Dog Food For Sale. / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Caucasian by patomaniac: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Good day all,

I have a 9month caucasian dog.
What can i feed it or do to make his coat shine brighter and for it to grow big.

I need new foods i can easily get, currently i feed him indomie, can foods and dry foods also(kibbles).

Advise urgently needed.

Thanks
Re: Food For Caucasian by prinzetobi: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
What brand of dry food do you feed ? You can also add cod liver oil to the dog’s diet (omega 3 and the vitamins present in it help the dogs coats)
Re: Food For Caucasian by patomaniac: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
prinzetobi:
What brand of dry food do you feed ? You can also add cod liver oil to the dog’s diet (omega 3 and the vitamins present in it help the dogs coats)

Booster dog food, he doesnt like it much. Thanks will add that
Re: Food For Caucasian by Osehpaul(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
yeah.... cod liver oil is very very good for good coat, my Caucasian @ 7months

2 Likes

Re: Food For Caucasian by Osehpaul(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
meet "KIM"

Re: Food For Caucasian by prinzetobi: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
patomaniac:

Booster dog food, he doesnt like it much. Thanks will add that
You can try another brand. This has no reflection, neither is it a review on the quality of the food. Booster is a great food but if you dog doesn’t like it there’s a wide variety you can try.
Taste of the wild, Vincent, , Diamond, Royal Canin just to name a few
Re: Food For Caucasian by prinzetobi: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osehpaul:
yeah.... cod liver oil is very very good for good coat, my Caucasian @ 7months
Fine girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Food For Caucasian by patomaniac: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
prinzetobi:

You can try another brand. This has no reflection, neither is it a review on the quality of the food. Booster is a great food but if you dog doesn’t like it there’s a wide variety you can try.
Taste of the wild, Vincent, , Diamond, Royal Canin just to name a few

Thanks...will look into that
Re: Food For Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2019
patomaniac:
Good day all,

I have a 9month caucasian dog.
What can i feed it or do to make his coat shine brighter and for it to grow big.

I need new foods i can easily get, currently i feed him indomie, can foods and dry foods also(kibbles).

Advise urgently needed.

Thanks
your dog's diet is already good, if you want it's coat to shine then give it one raw egg a day or cod liver oil.
and also, grooming your dog regularly helps it's coat to do well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Weeks Beorboel Puppies For Sale / If A Dog Attacks You Don't Run, Do Any Of These 6 Things To Save Yourself / Monkey For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.