Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63557 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:

both you the husband and her are both retards your one of those asslickers hoping for married pussy abi? donkey

Hahahahaha look at this failure. If its women, I have no scarcity. Try another line

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool

you should be ashamed to call your self a married woman . whorre is what you are and where you belong . i know many married women like you on fb looking to get laid karma will catch up with yall someday

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by bdchange(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin you are a funny lady I swear. I am just laughing here while typing this. You needed an advise and yet still insulting people who proffered solution. Marriage means before you do jack you must consider your partner's reaction, negatively or positively.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
op sincerely speaking it is totally wrong to send your picture to a male friend without informing your husband . If you insist their is nothing wrong with it, your husband should do same to the opposite sex and let's see how you react .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Adonko(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
I totally understand this, a male friend you were so close to over the years and after many years hasn't seen each other knowing fully well you may not see for a long time just wanna see how your look like now ...it may be born out of curiosity on the part of the said guy... I don't think think op had any sinister motive, people sometimes misses people so much it's natural. Recently a lady friend of mine been friends for about 10 years and not seen each other for that long with four kids (born again) while we were talking just said I would like to see how you look like now physically... It's just natural.

However, Na from dance dem they enter claps such moves most times has led to sex, and broken many marriages, hence the need to apply wisdom and most importantly you should know what you hubby can take ( cos some don't care).

Be that as it may, op, your hubby is angry is expected of any true lover, you know him better than we do Just find a way to make him see reasons with you and promise him looking into his eyes that such will never ever repeat itself.

I wish you happy married life.

Ciao.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by praz001(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
when you ask for advice on NL or you just post anything, you must be ready for insult........

A wise man was asked the secret of his wisdom.. He said " I pick wisdom from the words of stupid people and wisdom from the words of wise people"

Never get tired of telling him you are sorry. We are human and we sometimes feel insecure or feel cheated.....

Give him you word of assurance that you won't hurt him the you never knew it will.

You can send it as text even when you are both in the room......

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Areaboy2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
It is Facebook.. Why is he requesting your picture, when I presume you have lots of public photos for his viewing pleasure.. Or he wanted something special? You then obliged unnecessarily.. Unless you are a model and this is some way of advert.

The act looks like preferential treatment and your husband is offended by this... Most men will and there is nothing childish about this.

The fact you have termed this "too jealous" (of course going by just the information you provided) seems to me you only apologised for the sake of an apology and not understanding where you went wrong.. Hence he's still upset..

Go explain to him that you understand his reaction, using what I've described above (call it ego feeding or whatever) and it might just help you resolve your impasse.

Have a lovely weekend.

92 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Most importantly Op needs to drop her phone for some time, don't get me wrong I don't mean for some hours, for a long time. Yes, its called for.

Until hubby says haba, you no dey do internet again, op needs to divorce from tech for some time.

To heal the drift this has created. When hubby then says, what happened, its then she's clear to know that he has forgiven and forgotten and the event has been buried for good

Let's drive traffic to the forum and generate more contributions from varying perspectives on the subject. Wouldn't you agree this thread should be moved to front page?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by LegendaryLover(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
seen from another angle. Maybe ur husband is just pretending to be angry so u won't do it again, especially if ur marriage is quite new. Throwing tantrums is a way of control in r/ships or marriage.

when my S.O does something i dislike or want her to stop doing, i get angry or atleast pretend to be, to stop her from continuing in such.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
LegendaryLover:
seen from another angle. Maybe ur husband is just pretending to be angry so u won't do it again, especially if ur marriage is quite new. Throwing tantrums is a way of control in r/ships or marriage.

when my S.O does something i dislike or want her to stop doing, i get angry or atleast pretend to be, to stop her from continuing in such.

Hian. Anayo, Sofri dey sell out your fellow man o.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

if you have nothing hidden and you've apologised to ur man best ways u can .. how about you just play along, lets in be ...jus do go about ur wife duties in the house .... he might be misinterpreting ur been to remorseful as a acceptance of guilty. let him be ,he will come around

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by jasman1: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
You’re here asking for what to do after your stupid act and at same time calling people names. You’re such a dirty smelly pic. Take another look at yourself if you have the brain

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by validpoints: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool

You are a very useless anuofia.. Married woman sending pics to another man on Facebook, don't you have pictures all over your facebook wall? Must your waywardness continue even in marriage? You are lucky he hasn't divorced u yet, ewu sex addict..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by dairo123: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Everybody is slowpoke abi? Oya come make i give you advice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Kingston6: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
You shouldn't have sent it because you suppose have known your hubby that if he founds out how it will be
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by crackhouse(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Believe this girl at your own risk. Girl is not even married in the first place.

22 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Kevsmart88(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
We live in times where trust and loyalty is hard to come by...It may seem harmless to you to share ur pix with a friend but U should av put his feelings into consideration b4 doing such...If it were the other way, i bet U would still feel betrayed...These are the adverse effects of social media and wild civilisation...couples now spend more time on their phones than being together . I think you should give up social media for a while and instead work on spending more intimate moments with hubby, atleast to build back that trust...Believe me, you can live a happy life without social media and all it's hype...Best of luck...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is how cheating begins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Coldie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Call him and seat him down and ask him what the problem is
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by MiVida(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
She slept with her boss at work too..

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by vicben27(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
why the fuccck will you be sending ur pictures to a male friend, l just Wonder how you women think at times ur husand is right, he is disappointed in you.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by padi94(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
But OP but hope you will not vex when he asks you to gv him your friend's number

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by vincentjk(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
People advising you while you're busy calling them names.

Madam who do u this thing?

25 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by OnyekaM4: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Op.. U can read that everyone is against ur actions.... If he dares forgives u..... Don't try it again.... I would also b mad with u

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by blacq2009(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
And why would you send your picture to a male friend?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by blacq2009(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
And why would you send your picture to a male friend,to begin with?

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nairaboi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bola146:

Exactly!!! Its very bad! And if it was the husband that did that, she will say her husband is cheating. Nonsense
I like u in a good way

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pat081: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why
that he have nt send u back to ur family house

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
bdchange:
grin grin grin grin you are a funny lady I swear. I am just laughing here while typing this. You needed an advise and yet still insulting people who proffered solution. Marriage means before you do jack you must consider your partner's reaction, negatively or positively.

I believe she is trolling shaa
It’s kind of very clear to me?
No?
Yes

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by antidisestablis: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on fb and I sent him.my hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I dp

Only sensible comments
Sending your pics to an opposite sex is too bad . It can lead to mistrust, if I were your husband, I will be very mad at you, but I will never keep malice because I don't have heart for that. I will just warn you to desist from such act. What you can do now is to keep doing your duty as a wife with time he will come around.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pat081: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Op am sorry to say this u are nt well why will u send ur pix to one useless man if u dnt want anything out of it or if u dnt have anytin to do with d man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.