Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63547 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
skywalker240:

abeg you do well, you don help us slap d idiot beta savage slap

wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
mahluck:
God bless u.

wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

How old are you?
Did you grow up with your mother?

You're asking if its so strange to send a man your pics as a married woman? Hmm... My dear is all shades of strange and wrong traditionally, socially and spiritually.

Do you know what that guy will be doing your pics?
Masturbating, imagining all sorts with it, admiring it lustfully and other unimaginable things that you dont even know.

Why should a married wiman even still be keeping male friends? And you're warning us to make sensible comments while what you did is not sensible.

Abeg let me stop here before I lose my calm.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Olowola2: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
To your male friend I presume
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by OgaBuhari: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

Lol I cannot relate anywhere oo...I already advised her to be begging him and dont try it next time

In fact I even unfollowed the thread because theres no room for debate or argument there
[/s]
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by soloinc13: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2019
From the way OP sounds, she just got caught, i am sure your fb messages are erotic and you have other chats dat are flirtatious. Let me advise you my dear, if u are thrown out u will bcom 2nd hand, u should never send ur pix to any guy wat so eva, if he wants to see your pix, he shud check your profile.. I really hope u are not fucking outside....if u have nothing to hide den give him access to your fb account otherwise you are a disgrace.. Pure truth..no need to sugar coat it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by OgaBuhari: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

Yes and promise not to send pictures of herself without his consent
[/s]
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

you don't even know the friend may be using your pictures for yahoo yahoo , posing online to defraud people if you are pretty?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by cardoctor(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Good girl.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by sylve11: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:

Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner

na so. cool
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by oyinda1599(f): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Fake story.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool
babe you are wrong to do that, never send your pics to your male friends ?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Women should have learned the "Dos and Donts" of a matrimonial life before going into marriage....

most marriages are collapsing because of lack of knowing what is allowed and not allowed in a marriage.

the only thing I can advise the OP is to reveal her password to her husband, if she has no skeleton hidden in her cupboard.

if she can't do that, it means she's not clean herself and karma (of whatever) has come visiting.

ur hubby is not a fool to put up an act when he found out, he must have been seeing things that made him so hard this time around.

I rise!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by divineappo(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool
u are a prostitute

Ur husband doesn't deserve this emotional pain u are giving him. May the God of Thunder destroy your vagina with cancer (if u are even a female)

Amen
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by golddare: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

How can someone be too jealous for his own thing especially something that is not shareable, imagine he was the one who sent his pictures to a prettier lady, you need to go all the way to proof to him your loyalty is 100%, be careful with that man also, na from clap den dey enter dance oo, you better unfriend, delete his number expunged him from your life and brain unless you have crossed beyond and your marriage doesn't worth it.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by asaju10(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:

This is where I ignore you though but I had to point this out.. Take a look at your write up, you said "a friend".. You never specified if it was male or female or don't you think there'll be a different reaction if a spouse should find out his /her partner is sending his/her pictures to the opposite sex?..
He his being childish about it anyway, nothing a good discuss can't solve.. And if it was a male friend you sent your pictures to and it wasn't for some professional reason or service of some sort, then i suggest you desist from doing that in the future, capische?? tongue

Modified: Just realized you're probably a troll and this never happened.. Either way i recognize where I'm wrong and apologize for not seeing the "HIM" in the first place.. Learn to leave a space after a fullstop before starting a new sentence.. The major reason my eyes missed it..

I don't take anything back after this though.. tongue

A 'FRIEND' requested and i sent 'HIM'
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Gidoka(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Because you are a married woman.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:
op is a whorre i see why the husband doesn't want her toilet pussy , when your married you should cut off ties with your male friends unless they are your business partners you shouldn't be in communication with none. but i dont expect anything less from a typical Nigerian girl i pity your husband
she's trying to maintain both men, her husband and the friend
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Haywhylee(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2019
since u cherish ur relationship, block that ur fb friend and send it to ur husband WhatsApp unravel everything to him let him knw u have nothing with ur fb friend and u will Neva have something together.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Starz825:

U dey mind the guy...she couldn't have sent the picture to a female buddy and the hubby will get mad at her after finding out

even a lesbian?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by prohet: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

who did u send the picture to? Male or female? What were u discussing that got to the point of sending ur pictures? At least lets start from there. Infact show us the chat and dnt tell us that ur husband is jealous, your husband is simply angry with u for being so irresponsible as a married woman
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by tejiri4(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
It seems like you have a problem undecided

Then she should respect her husband and stop sending pics to unknown Male friends. Simple
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Avast(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

You want sensible comments and you don't have sense.

Married woman sending picture to a male friend on internet.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by vineyardfarms: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
healthserve:

Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner
GOOD ONE, I LIKE THAT.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
vineyardfarms:
GOOD ONE, I LIKE THAT.

smiley
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Avast(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2019
golddare:

How can someone be too jealous for his own thing especially something that is not shareable, imagine he was the one who sent his pictures to a prettier lady, you need to go all the way to proof to him your loyalty is 100%, be careful with that man also, na from clap den dey enter dance oo, you better unfriend, delete his number expunged him from your life and brain unless you have crossed beyond and your marriage doesn't worth it.

Don't mind her, she is ANIMASHAUN, AFUNIMAWOBE.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by jmaxjohn(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

Wow. That's sad. He doesn't know what he's throwing away. Let's get him pleading.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DCmonster: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since her marriage can't be broken despite your evil plot go and help him divorce her undecided retard
Hey Olosho, pls don't mention me again. Am not a hoe drilling nigga ok.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by morule20(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Only sensible comment u said, if u are a sensible woman, why would u send ur pix to another man? Which I know is possible d man is not married. That is a high level of insensibility.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by monimekaz(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Agbero leave her alone ashawo what's your business with who she sent her pics to Do you know maybe the husband is maltreating her and god wants to elevate her life with this new friend......ediot

Oloriburuku alaye rirun ,olobo yerepe ..Continue advertising your stupidity. Omo ale jatijati ..
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
asaju10:
A 'FRIEND' requested and i sent 'HIM'

The girl modified her quote
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Bigseven(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Is it that your fb account does'nt have Profil Picture ni that he had to ask for it? beside, you obliged to his request. now why he's jealous is because of your respons, meaning you u re interested in the chat and as the chatting proceed you would sent him the nude pics. Always respect your status ''married'' before your village pepu use you to distroy your supposed happy home. Next pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.