Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63538 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Techcrunchng(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on fb and I sent him.my hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I dp

Only sensible comments
who is mammy water? grin just found out you are possessed

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Starz825(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
roGF22:

She said " and I sent HIM"
U dey mind the guy...she couldn't have sent the picture to a female buddy and the hubby will get mad at her after finding out
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Innobee99(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:

are you not the idiot that quote me saying Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner why are you now giving advice . monkey banana
Stop insulting and be ashamed for once jare
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Starz825(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on fb and I sent him.my hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I dp

Only sensible comments
I dey Always talk am say if men dey check their wife dms...many of them go faint...no be woman fault sometimes...but woman gat get sense...any sensitive thing u notice tell ur hubby Abt it...
Sending ur pics wasn't even the wrong u committed..the fact that u didn't ask him if u can send it was the wrong thing... because if u had asked him..he wouldn't have allowed u send it...

Someone advised that u beg him passionately and give him all ur SM password and avoid future occurrence...u will be happy Las Las

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Wtfork: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
If you send me your pictures as a married woman I will still end up forking you. If I was ur husband I go show you pepper. Longthroat!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by 1x2x3: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Who is actually jealous between you and your husband?

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Dannonye(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

Calm down
Give him time he'll cool down

Convince him that he aint got no reason to be jealous

I wish u d best sis
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Kampack: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Slowpoke

Re.tard

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by comradewanle(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
To me that's not jealousy. ...he is trying to put password on ur activities.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
shocked
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by midnighter(f): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
You shouldnt have done that dear. Keep begging him, o ga di mma

Please dont do that next time. Its not too good.

Or take permission from the guy first so that he can see theres nothing there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by CSTR2: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:

you should be ashamed to call your self a married woman . whorre is what you are and where you belong . i know many married women like you on fb looking to get laid karma will catch up with yall someday
NA wa o.

NA person wife you dey humiliate like dis? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by chocboi78(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can't you read?
see rude response from someone seeking help...mtchew

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Collins4u1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
If you know what will upset your spouse don't do it, if you eventually do it and they find out, APOLOGISE and stop looking for men silly reason to justify your foolishness.

Everything that will crash a marriage started small as a negligible something.

This life is simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by CSTR2: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
chocboi78:
see rude response from someone seeking help...mtchew
The girl rude sha.

NA all those newly married iyawo she go be.

Her body go still come down.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
You're cheap and can easily be lured to bed by the said friend .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Neimar: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
cockold ur husband jare grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

please just get lost... you don't have the right to request sensible comments
why would you even be chatting up another guy to begin with? how old are you sef?
i explicitly tell my girl never to try and fxk another guy when she's away because reality is that all men are truly dogs
give that guy time, and he will invite you over for a friendly something and another thing becomes something else
ask your husband if he fxked other girls before he married you, and the answer will be obvious
my girl, shine your eyes, and handle your issue yourself
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by obadesanre: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
But na you ask for advice yet na you dey insult people with genuine advice. Any small thing -slowpoke, did you just come across the word? Because now e be like ringtone. Just answer the darm question. Did You send it to male or female friend? quote author=Preciousgirl post=84739254]

Slowpoke[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by iso604: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:

Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner

iye
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by lonelydora: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

First, Do you password your phone?

The time you were chatting with that friend of yours is the time you would have jokingly let your husband know he's asking for your picture.

In marriage, once you allow your spouse find out something, there is a distrust already.

But since you have apologized, and he's still not believing you. If you really know there's nothing attached. Show him your chat with that your friend. That's the only assurance he needs right now. If otherwise, maintain and keep apologizing.

I had an experience too.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Onyi22(f): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
R u sure it wasn't ur nude picture u sent?
Pls tell us the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by 18wheeler: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?
That's the problem. You are married. What's the reason you feel is justified to send your picture to another man? Is he your tailor? What do you think the 'friend' wants to do with your picture? Pray over it? Did you even consider the reaction of your husband if he knew what you did before you did it? Why being so insensitive pretending your act is harmless? Please fix the wrong you have done and never let such happen in your marriage. Trust is a state of mind that is hard to reach and harder to recover when lost. Don't let you get to that level of lost trust with your spouse. Be well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Duru9(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
So the pictures for your profile no do that your friend abi

Aunty talk the truth joor

They even de advice her she de mumu herself

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by flexyrule(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Then share your Facebook password with him
I can bet my testes that this would be the end of the marriage!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by dochenaj: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
A guy creates an account pretending to be a girl and creates a thread like this and you all are commenting like it is reality.

Can't you all see through the fakeness of this thread already?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by ABINTUK(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

Why wouldn't it be strange? Madam you are married and shouldn't send your pix to any random Nigga...

Can't the so called male friend view the numerous pix on your Facebook page?

Next time will be " send me your nude pix" and you will gladly send....

Mbor itiond

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
As a married woman you shouldn't have done that, nothing like jealousy here, just talk to his parents to talk to him, if am in his shoes, I won't be happy, but keep talking to him and assure him you don't have anything to do with the friend.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by midnighter(f): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
flexyrule:
I can bet my testes that this would be the end of the marriage!

Chei....bet another thing o, please
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by jeff1607(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
there is no point telling the Op what to do, she has other underlying bad characters the husband has been coping with , look at the way she hurling insults

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Making Love & Raising A Family / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.