Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle (83440 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by semyman: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
All na wash
Orzuo will believe anything
Maga fall guy man chop

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
yettymuse:
hahahahahha my chest don block grin grin grin

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Ilekokonit: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Being a Nigerian is tiring with the level of superstition people believe in the country.

The level of civilization of a people can be ACCURATELY judged by the way they treat their animals, disabled people and the poor.

At some time in Nigeria, twins were killed at birth or left in the forest for wild animals to eat before a missionary named Mary Slessor helped put a stop to this barbaric practice.

Birds miss their way regularly and If you check YouTube, you will see videos of people abroad who come back from holiday to find their living room filled with flying witches birds who missed their way and fell / flew down the chimney at the top of every house that opens up into the fire place in the living room. All the people do there is simply open their windows and guide the lost birds out into the open.

No wonder in England they have institutions to protect Animals and Birds named RSPCA and RSPB. Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.

Maltreat animals in civilised countries and end up in jail. In fact there is a woman in England who reported her son to the authorities when in anger at his team losing at football he pulled off his pet birds head thereby killing it. The man ended up in prison.

Contrast the above with Naija where pigeons heads are pulled off regularly to use their blood for sacrifices whose efficacy has never been proven..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Timileyin1234(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Expert17
Your people have come again o. I no say u carry religion for head like galacheesy
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by domDva(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
My dear brother, people will be insulting arewa twitter for exhibition of stupidity online, I then become amazed at how the supposedly educated and enlightened south accept and swallow every trash dipped into their throat by their overtly religious freaks and scammers.

ReneeNuttall:
Mystery indeed,that's a bird whose abode was probably invaded,due to d large crowd and noise blairing from the speakers during Shiloh service.
If you have trees in your house or around your church or even in ur school u will notice that birds drop dead on a daily even bats.Does that make them evil?

Mind u I'm a living faith member but I do not subscribe to superstitions.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by dazzlingd(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Unfortunately they will doubt but please those of us who where there let's come and tell em' that of a truth the God of Shiloh is alive and that caananlad is a no flight zone for the devil and his agents grin

Who created the bird

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Barthley: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why pastors dey heal for church but always go to hospitals to donate money
I'm confused

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by GoldHorse(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
The thing is that most of these pastors will know the truth but.... who spoil hin own business?

That's just an ordinary bird!

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Patrioticman007(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Edoziesmart:
Deluded religions fanatics will believe this tales by moonlight without thinking twice.
It still baffles me how an average Nigerian still lives in ignorance all because of religion.
Someone above 30 for that matter.
#smh

Where are the animal right people, I bet it that bird was druged & staged for December promos.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Macmoni(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
icenti:

You are too gullible for my liking
jump in front of a moving train I owe u nothing u lost soul
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by sulaiden: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
daddy will deal with him

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is dove not one of the symbolism of the holyspirit? Like the one in redeem church logo
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

[color=#990000]MIND YOU, MILLIONS IN NIGERIA BELIEVE IN THESE THINGS: CATS, BIRDS, SPIDERS FROM THEIR VILLAGE ENEMIES SENT TO HARM THEM.

UP TO 40% OR MORE FROM THAT NUMBER ARE EDUCATED.

IT'S BAFFLING THAT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF AN ALMIGHTY GOD, AND IN THE DIVINE PROTECTION OF JESUS... ARE THE SAME ONES SCARED OF OWLS, JAZZ, JUJU, CHARMS, AND OTHER NONSENSE SUPERSTITIOUS THINGS WHICH.... REALLY SHOWS HOW THEY DO NOT COMPLETELY TRUST IN THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH, AND IN THE GOD THEY CLAIM TO BELIEVE.

I GET THE REASON FOR YOUR CHOSEN MONIKER NOW grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
brunofarad:
Which one is mystery bird again
hahahah, bird from no where.
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wow, raw miracle.
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by hardeyincah(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nobody is seeing what I saw Sha.

The colour of the bird is white, since when did a white bird turn witch or mysterious bird..

White dove means peace

No be white bird they fly up and down inside synagogue?

This religion of a thing sha

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Uncle Seun Osewa, your comment is needed here grin
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by stealmatic(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Knowledge is not wisdom

You can be educated and still be stupid.
To think these people are people's dad and mumy
i cant help but apreciate ur method of tinking,religion was invented d day d 4st con man met d first mumu,

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by CSTR2: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
lol
By the time nairaland is through with your church, you would not go again grin

I love a sceptic mind. It is just a shame we don't apply it during elections where it really matters.
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by NaijaHeadlines: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nickymichy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
U won't understand..... God is great
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by k2money(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Their new tactics is to kill innocent animals and label them evil. I trust these people you will soon see lion and elephant.
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by tical(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Knowledge is not wisdom

You can be educated and still be stupid.
To think these people are people's dad and mumy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by romeorailss: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Birdeyeview:
The OP must have a hand in this since his moniker says it all.

Your moniker as well cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Inside Life
Speechless
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by sweetiliciouz(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
what if it just had a cardiac arrest angry
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by adem30: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
West2019:
give ur life to Christ befor God silent ur mouth

This was how your Pastor Oyedepo have been threatening Buhari since, yet Buhari is getting stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Expert17: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Expert17
Your people have come again o. I no say u carry religion for head like galacheesy

grin grin
My guy
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
To think that scientists, highly educated and widely travelled fellows who might be present at the crusade believed this nonsense surprises me.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by OgaBuhari: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Macmoni:
God of Shiloh is still doing wonders....anybody DAT thinks otherwise should jump in front of a moving train
one of the gullible sheeple has been spotted.
You need to be liberated from this bondage
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by k2money(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Koto Aiye bird..don missed road. No be every message person dey deliver. grin grin grin
Nollywood have brainwashed you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.