Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS (51618 Views)

Presidency Justifies Rejection Of Election Results’ E-Transmission By Senate / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by abdullahi45: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2019
Zangazanga:
I agree with presidency on this one cos he was one of their supporters.

He supported CHANGE and now want to topple NEXT LEVEL. Sowore we die here.

Yeah, he supported change because he thought that was better. What is wrong with a man reforming his ideas?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by abdullahi45: 1:07am On Dec 09, 2019
mamdanju:
Very good. Keep him locked up until he get some sense. If there is trouble in Nigeria, he will run away to the US.

Sense, you say? It is apparent that this Government is only getting power intoxicated, nothing lasts forever... It is better if Buhari trends softly...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by abdullahi45: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2019
sLentlover7778:
I beg bubu.. take us back to Change, dis next level na something else oooo. Chai grin grin grin

I believed so much in that man. Not knowing he was just a scam...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by abdullahi45: 1:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Adonko:
oooh did you at anytime ever believe they acted on thier own of course NO, the tyrant sent them and his social media olosho came to tell us sowore staged a drama at the court....I just laugh.

Buhari should no this no tyrant ends well he should go and ask Adolf Hitler, his case may even be sooner due to pressure mounting from home and abroad.

The only thing that still defies all logic and commonsense is that Buhari still has people defending his gross failure what a shame.

It is really a shame. I tell you, most Nigerians don't deserve Sowore, many don't even care about he purgeys. If Buhari seeks third term unconstitutionally they will still vote for him and present excuses to back his shenanigans... Sowore should go and rest, Nigerians don't deserve him..

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by idealogical: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2019
sassysure:
In other words, they just confirmed what everybody has been saying that dss didn't act on their own.
Case closed.

Why denying it before?

You must have read a different article, not the one in this thread. The constitution and the act that established the DSS gave the DSS authority and mandate to do their job which is to protect Nigeria from enemies within and stabilizing elements like sowore, they absolutely don't need any direction or order from anybody including the president to do their job.

Hatred for Nigeria and the president doesn't mean you people shouldn't apply common sense sometimes.
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by ajl: 1:59am On Dec 09, 2019
mamdanju:
Very good. Keep him locked up until he get some sense. If there is trouble in Nigeria, he will run away to the US.

Like he is a coward like you. Someone who has lived in the USA for over 10 yrs but deliberately refused to apply for US citizenship.
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by ajl: 2:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Conceptman:
The word revolution was used before the present government took over from GEJ and no one was brutalized nor taken to custody, the only problem they have with Sowore is because of his boldness and confidence which will attract more Nigerians to speak out against the massive failure going on presently, if truely they want the best for Nigerians let the government release Sowore and do what is right, bring electricity, reduce the price of food and commodities ,create better health and jobs then watch the masses asking for your 3rd term

Exactly, they fear his boldness and courage because most Nigerians are lettings a lot of wrongs go by. They have used poverty to cow people. So, having someone that does not give a damn about them or arrest scare them silly.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by ddeola: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2019
SHAME ON PRESIDENCY ! angry angry angry angry

They have lost it long long ago. One day the tables will turn. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by ajl: 2:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:
funny

when did Garba shehu join standup comedy?

Sowore play in the gallery of the incumbent as Tai Solarin did in those days

activism and politics are two things that can't stand the test of time. Femi Falana lost part of his activism values with his attempt to contest in ekiti state then

let people know where you stand and hey I won't line up behind any activist that have two citizenship like KANU and Sowore, even Ojukwu flown his family out of the country with him during the civil war and innocent and helpless followers starved and perished

I hope Sowore get help and sign undertaken not to exercise anything related revolution again

Olodo! You surely will be surprised that he deliberately refused to apply to be a US citizen because of his commitment to Nigeria. He only has a green card because he is married to a US citizen. As it stand, he would be losing his green card status by early February 2020 because rule of green card is you cannot stay outside the US continuously for 6-months. He can regain green card status by applying for a re-entry permit. So, get your facts right and don't deliberately misinform people because you want to discredit an individual.

And you even mention the Greate Tai Solarin. You are just an ingrate.
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by 12inchess: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2019
A lot of people saying Sowore put Buhari there and supported him. Were many of us not fooled by that "Mr Integrity." "Mr I will stop medical trips abroad" "Mr promise and fail" So because we were fooled then we should remain fools? That sort of reasoning will make no sense to any right thinking person. Sowore has said it times without number that Buhari was a big disappointment. At the end of the day Buhari will have no meaningful way to legacy has Nigerian president. Just like Abacha that people still curse today, he will be remembered as a tyrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by Myhusband(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2019
ajl:

Olodo! You surely will be surprised that he deliberately refused to apply to be a US citizen because of his commitment to Nigeria. He only has a green card because he is married to a US citizen. As it stand, he would be losing his green card status by early February 2020 because rule of green card is you cannot stay outside the US continuously for 6-months. He can regain green card status by applying for a re-entry permit. So, get your facts right and don't deliberately misinform people because you want to discredit an individual.

And you even mention the Greate Tai Solarin. You are just an ingrate.

so also KANU? educated fella abi na only Sowore you read there

I guess you go back to your history in regards to Tai solarin and what did these aforementioned did that I should be greatful about. I Don't know why most of you acclaimed educated always type faster than your reasoning ?

even the education you're bragging with couldn't exonerate you from self embarrassment. take a back sit and make use of your common sense for once
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2019
gypsey:
NO, if i have not Misunderstood Your Assertions above. He should NOT get away with whatever he did, If he is guilty. Regardless if he supported buhari or not.

Comprende?!! cheesy

Thanks for clarification
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by berrystunn(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Impregnable101:
is bubu any body's name?

No body is taking you to court
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by Wettoid123: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2019
maasoap:

I don't understand the logic behind the comments of "he supported the change or Buhari" from many you on this issue at all. Are you guys saying that the belief that he might have supported Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan means he was supposed to get away with whatever actions he took under the administration he helped in 2015?

Yes ooooo it is the corn he took time to roast so he should eat it.
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by osusuallstars: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Yoruba people, election came and you still voted for buhari because the midget vice is ur broad.
A SAN vice president don't have a say to a certificate less slowpoke , he cannot even condemn the DSS immoral behavior because he has a skeleton in the cupboard via trader mini and his pocket
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Wettoid123:

Yes ooooo it is the corn he took time to roast so he should eat it.

Does it matter? No. Your support for bringing a government to power doesn't give you right to commit treasonable offence.
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
osusuallstars:
Yoruba people, election came and you still voted for buhari because the midget vice is ur broad.
A SAN vice president don't have a say to a certificate less slowpoke , he cannot even condemn the DSS immoral behavior because he has a skeleton in the cupboard via trader mini and his pocket

Didn't you vote for Atiku because he gave Obi the Chinaman the same VP slot? Why would he condemn DSS for rearresting a bitter loser who wanted to truncate the government he's part of?
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by Wettoid123: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2019
maasoap:

Does it matter? No. Your support for bringing a government to power doesn't give you right to commit treasonable offence.

OK naaaaa we are saying the something from the onset I said sowore has committed a tresonable felony so he should face the music we have a retired general who knows the meaning of power as the president so the laws must take effect,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by matkid(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
sLentlover7778:
I beg bubu.. take us back to Change, dis next level na something else oooo. Chai grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha...... idiot
Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
ijewejones:

I detest quoting/mentioning his moniker on my own..but that being is really a bunkum.

I know he will avoid this thread but his likes are still defending their stupidity when its obvious they are messing up...

I just pity their zombified souls
coward scoolari.
Lazy tin
umudioka loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by ijewejones: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
post=84763454:
coward scoolari.
Lazy tin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
ijewejones:
Lauretta Onochie
Lauretta Onochie
Lauretta Onochie

Funny versions to one act recorded on tape

This APC government has every corner of Nigeria filled up with propaganda & lies..with the likes of dead meat griller spamming nairaland with rotten hailing..

Nigerians are
dem go soon send u back to where u crawled out from, keep going, just don't stop.
u don enter am already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS by ijewejones: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
post=84763489:
dem go soon send u back to where u crawled out from, keep going, just don't stop.
u don enter am already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.