Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook (3061 Views)

Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Supporting Saraki During NASS Election(pics / Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt / Atiku On The Reported Registration Of New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by buzor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan
I was loyal to my leader, the late great
President Umaru Yar'adua. I am loyal to
Nigeria, I don't claim to represent North, South
or a Committee-I represent Nigeria. I am loyal
to Nigeria's economy, I don't have accounts or
property abroad, ALL my children live and
school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and
friends. Can those who accuse me say the
same? GEJ
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by buzor(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
Oya atiku apologists start posting.
The last time i checked, Atiku is a failure
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
What does he mean by being loyal to his wife? Wont he have more wives if he were a Muslim?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
His children school in Nigeria because up until recently he was a nobody. Are all his accusations crimes?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by igbobuigbo: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boboribo:

His children school in Nigeria because up until recently he was a nobody. Are all his accusations crimes?

As a gov of Bayelsa one of the richest states in Nigeria, he could send his kids to any school in the world using public money as others do. That was several years back. He is simply modest.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
Yar Adua is the only to tell us whether GEJ was loyal or not. Sadly he is no more and you think you have said anything?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
Loyalty is even to the Nigerian state and not to anybody. This man is just talking trash.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
@igbobuigbo - what modesty? somebody whose immediate boss was just impeached you expect him 2 send his wards abroad?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Goddex: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
That is a hard one from GEJ.
Atiku want's to be President at all cost.
He is not not even loyal to the PDP - keeps
jumping from one party to the other. The biggest mistake is for
PDP to trust Atiku with a Presidential ticket.

@Boboribo
Boboribo:

What does he mean by being loyal to his wife? Wont he have more wives if he were a Muslim?
Atiku divorced one of his wives and sleeps around.

Boboribo:

Come, you called a former director with OMPADEC, a former commissioner, former deputy governor, former governor, former vice president and now a sitting president a 'nobody'?

Boboribo:

Yar Adua is the only to tell us whether GEJ was loyal or not. Sadly he is no more and you think you have said anything?
You don't need late Yar'Adua to tell you that. It was obvious.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
I will leave the rest to Mallam Garba Shehu. This guy makes me sick. An incurable dunce.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Goddex - all he needs to say is that "I stolen public funds all my life and I've not been caught"
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
Just because the lousy system could not catch up with him, he's gone to facebook to spew utter inanities.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boboribo:

@Goddex - all he needs to say is that[b] "I stolen public funds all my life and I've not been caught" [/b]

very funny!!
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
So when did divorce become a crime? Show us your post where you complained about Obj flirtatious life.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Muza(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2010
igbobuigbo:

As a gov of Bayelsa one of the richest states in Nigeria, he could send his kids to any school in the world using public money as others do. That was several years back. He is simply modest.
Are you really gulible or u just being sarcastic?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
I don't have accounts or
school in Nigeria.

hehehehe mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Nsiman(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ boboribo, what do u mean by gej was a no body before now?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Nsiman - It means what it means. Nobody then and nobody now. Totally clueless, bland and without colour. Irritating.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by deols(f): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boboribo:

@Goddex - all he needs to say is that "I stolen public funds all my life and I've not been caught"

LOL,

He's quite modest for that though.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Blazay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan
I was loyal to my leader, the late great
President Umaru Yar'adua. I am loyal to
Nigeria, I don't claim to represent North, South
or a Committee-I represent Nigeria. I am loyal
to Nigeria's economy, I don't have accounts or
school in Nigeria. I am loyal to my wife and
friends. Can those who accuse me say the
same? GEJ

A facebook president?
Illiteracy is beginning to show.

I wish he would discuss more important things about Nigeria like the questions Atiiku asked him about why the budget was not being implemented.
This man will be worse than Sarah Palin and George Bush combined.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by marvix(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
Blazay:

A facebook president?
Illiteracy is beginning to show.

I wish he would discuss more important things about Nigeria like the questions Atiiku asked him about why the budget was not being implemented.

Let us start with how did Atiku and Obj implement the budget?

Did we even have emprical data on what they were doing with the budgets, it was yaradua who started asking that budgets should be assesed at the ministry levels, he even had to direct that all ministries submit reports on how they access their budgets and what they use it for, that was when it becam clear that the ministries just used budgets anyhow and since Yaradua was insisting on due process a lot of the ministries and agencies that were not used to doing this could not access their budgets.

My uncle is a top official with PHCN, in 2009 PHCN could not access more than 15% of their total budgets because they were unable to clear with due process on their funds, the ministry that had the highest budget accessibility was Ministry of Agriculture, they organised a seminar where they were adviced that NOBODY has to wait for the budget to be passed before starting and concluding bidding processes for jobs that need to be done that has been included in the budget, just go ahead and start doing all necessary paper work so that as soon as the budget is passed you are ready to acess ur funds, the next step is now to analyse budget utilization, so if the MDAs can access 80% of their budgets in a year then the next analysis would be to check what was the utilization, this was what yaradua was working on, and Jonathan is still on course for this.

If Atiku and Obj had started this sort of reports in 2001 or 2005 by now we as ordinary and average Nigerians would clearly have an idea of what Ministry is actually utilizing their budgets.

Atiku was and is a failure because the administration he served in as Vice president is a collosal failure.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by sillyme(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by 1025: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
jonathan, when yar adua was alive, ribadu ran away from justice and when u became president, u went ahead and stopped all court charges against him. when your your leader was alive, nigerian police sacked ribadu but those things u cancealed. bringing ribadu back and forced the nigerian police to withdraw all charges, change his sack to retirement while paying him all missed salaries. is that what u call loyalty?

@blazay,
do u want the budget implemented when elections are arround the corner. pdp and jonathan needs all the money for their rigging projects.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boboribo:

@Nsiman - It means what it means. Nobody then and nobody now. Totally clueless, bland and without colour. Irritating.

Chei! Dis one don pass "be careful" o!

Some are behaving in primitive ways because the inconsequential "nobody" keeps defeating them at every single turn! grin grin grin grin
Na wa o!

Oga, buy one of these for after Atiku's loss at the primaries grin:

Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Blazay(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
marvix:

Let us start with how did Atiku and Obj implement the budget?

Did we even have emprical data on what they were doing with the budgets, it was yaradua who started asking that budgets should be assesed at the ministry levels, he even had to direct that all ministries submit reports on how they access their budgets and what they use it for, that was when it becam clear that the ministries just used budgets anyhow and since Yaradua was insisting on due process a lot of the ministries and agencies that were not used to doing this could not access their budgets.

My uncle is a top official with PHCN, in 2009 PHCN could not access more than 15% of their total budgets because they were unable to clear with due process on their funds, the ministry that had the highest budget accessibility was Ministry of Agriculture, they organised a seminar where they were adviced that NOBODY has to wait for the budget to be passed before starting and concluding bidding processes for jobs that need to be done that has been included in the budget, just go ahead and start doing all necessary paper work so that as soon as the budget is passed you are ready to acess your funds, the next step is now to analyse budget utilization, so if the MDAs can access 80% of their budgets in a year then the next analysis would be to check what was the utilization, this was what yaradua was working on, and Jonathan is still on course for this.

If Atiku and Obj had started this sort of reports in 2001 or 2005 by now we as ordinary and average Nigerians would clearly have an idea of what Ministry is actually utilizing their budgets.

Atiku was and is a failure because the administration he served in as Vice president is a collosal failure.

I hope you realize that Atiku had no say in OBJ's regime even as a mere figure-headed president?
Did Atiku have any autonomic powers to execute policies under OBJ's tenure?
Answer? No.

OBJ ruled Nigeria alone. We all recognize that.
Stop deceiving yourself besides others.

Throughout the 8 years as VP with OBJ, it was constant feuding. How can such a government be productive?
OBJ takes all the blame.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2010
Chei! Dis one don pass "be careful" o!

Some are behaving in primitive ways because the inconsequential "nobody" keeps defeating them at every single turn!
Na wa o!

Oga, buy one of these for after Atiku's loss at the primaries

The way your mum and dad hung themselves in a tree.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
Boboribo:

The way your mum and dad hung themselves in a tree.

Whatever.

Dude, you just never make sense in any of your posts. You don't seem to have any debating skill's, so you come across as a very unintelligent person who can only tell lies and haul abuse. Sadly, such primitive methods don't win people over, rather they negatively affect your image (if you ain't a thug in real life, that is). Its always best to keep quiet and observe than say foolish things or tell obvious lies.

I would like to see you attack a topic with intelligence and honesty some day. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by hannie: 12:23am On Nov 26, 2010
Beaf:

Whatever.

Dude, you just never make sense in any of your posts. You don't seem to have any debating skill's, so you come across as a very unintelligent person who can only tell lies and haul abuse. Sadly, such primitive methods don't win people over, rather they negatively affect your image (if you ain't a thug in real life, that is). Its always best to keep quiet and observe than say foolish things or tell obvious lies.

I would like to see you attack a topic with intelligence and honesty some day. Is that too much to ask?

I dont know the history of ur clashes, and I dont care . .

all I know is that GEJ is the stupidest President we ever had in terms of communication!

when a no 1 citizen of a country now goes on FB to say he is loyal to his wife, it shows how insensitive he is to his very environment, Atiku might be a muslim but all that loyalty thrash makes GEJ sound like a broken record . . .

whats with the loyal to my leader mantra ? what leader ? OBJ ?

GEJ is a dunce . . .even OBJ's children, Gbenga and co denounce OBJ at will, so whats the freaking big deal ?

how many peeps do have the chance in our poverty-ridden country to even peruse the www ?

oh I see . . .the battle must be won on the www and FB must be it . . .how deluded!!!

I see BRF posts on FB, he doesnt even have time to start replying posts, not to talk of passing snide remarks!!!

at 53 years, a president of a country isnt behaving any more cultured than my councillor . . .

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA !!!
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2010
^
. . .Still waiting for intelligence from Atiku supporters. But I gues I'll be waiting till hell freezes over, Atiku is an unintelligent thug and a kleptomaniac to psychotic levels. . . But as they say, birds of a feather flock together, so some of his followers cease to surprise. embarassed

While GEJ has no foreign account, Atiku is wanted in the US for laundering 6 billion Naira (all stolen from Nigeria) through several foreign accounts. Now, thats worth thinking deeply about.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Dubstic: 12:52am On Nov 26, 2010
Dey are no saints.atiku and gej all stole funds.gej stole 48 bilion from bayelsa as a governor.wen yaradua asked him to return it he ran to baba ijebu. We hav to pray for God to giv us good leader not sayn God shuld giv us gej.
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Beaf: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2010
^
That is a lie of Dugbe meat trader quality!
As always, we ask those who peddle malicious falsehoods for proof. cool
Re: Jonathan Slams Atiku On Facebook by Boboribo: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2010
@Beaf - so you are ashamed the world now knows how your mum and her sorry hubby died by hanging themselves on a tree. I forgot to tell the world too that you provided the noose.

Now back to the issue at stake. What is so intelligent about the pot calling the kettle black? Atiku asked your sorry principal simple questions about the economy and all you retards advised him to say on facebook is how loyal he is to his wife and how his children school here in Nigeria. Is that the hallmark of intelligence? Show us your response to your principals gaffe that he will provide electricity for all come April next year. You had no response to that obviously because you knew he was deluded. You better careful or I will tell the world more about your family background and how your sister and ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! / I Went To England And They Spoke American??? Why Is This? Lol.. / 2015: Northern Govs Plan New Party To Battle Jonathan, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.