Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ibeju Lekki . The Best Investment Available - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibeju Lekki . The Best Investment Available (169 Views)

30 Tons Sino Howo China Tipper Truck In Ajah, Eleko, Ibeju Lekki For Hire / IBEJU LEKKI - The New Lagos / Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju Lekki . The Best Investment Available by bantabaygroup: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
the growing big hub . do you know that ibeju lekki is the next big investment hub of africa , do you also know that africa is set to be hosted by ibeju lekki making it a good investment choice for wise investors seeing the volume of government and private projects in the area i.e international free trade centre, sea port, international airport, dangote refinary etc let bantabay help you invest wisely in real estate you can check out our properties in ibeju lekki call/ whtsup 09070010008
Re: Ibeju Lekki . The Best Investment Available by JanMitchell: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
I think it's hard to live up to Jobs. From what I've seen, the paper help review
company isn't what it used to be.

(1) (Reply)

FEC Approves Portal For Import Duty Exemptions, N40bn For Road Projects / Friday 13th December 2019 / [Music + Video] Ken O - The Dream (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.