Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

BSC Nursing In The UK And Practice Or MBBS In Russia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BSC Nursing In The UK And Practice Or MBBS In Russia? (450 Views)

Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Mbbs In Unilag, Or Mbbs In Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BSC Nursing In The UK And Practice Or MBBS In Russia? by James150: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Please I need your opinions and suggestions. I am Finishing college of nursing soon at 21 years and parent say I shud choose weather to go to the UK and obtain my bsc Nursing in 1 year and practice there or I shud go for medicine in russia 6years. Please I need your advice and all thank you so much
Re: BSC Nursing In The UK And Practice Or MBBS In Russia? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
James150:
Please I need your opinions and suggestions. I am Finishing college of nursing soon at 21 years and parent say I shud choose weather to go to the UK and obtain my bsc Nursing in 1 year and practice there or I shud go for medicine in russia 6years. Please I need your advice and all thank you so much

We can advise you to do any of both but what are you passionate about? Often times, offers like these, when not properly considered lead to regrets in the future.

When you start working as a nurse and you realise that doctors will always come first in any hospital, then you'd realise what you've done, although you can always go back for your MBBS. On the other side, if you're bent on earning well and you don't feel like you wanna spend another 4-5 years of your life on a degree, maybe you can actually go for the nursing job.

Ultimately, the choice lies with you.

1 Like

Re: BSC Nursing In The UK And Practice Or MBBS In Russia? by James150: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
eduman365:

We can advise you to do any of both but what are you passionate about? Often times, offers like these, when not properly considered lead to regrets in the future.

When you start working as a nurse and you realise that doctors will always come first in any hospital, then you'd realise what you've done, although you can always go back for your MBBS. On the other side, if you're bent on earning well and you don't feel like you wanna spend another 4-5 years of your life on a degree, maybe you can actually go for the nursing job.

Ultimately, the choice lies with you.
Thank you so much I really appreciate.
Re: BSC Nursing In The UK And Practice Or MBBS In Russia? by Nickisindigo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
if brexit happens other group of doctors and nurses would began running to UK again

(1) (Reply)

What's Special About UI Post Graduate Program? / UNN JAMB and Aggregate Departmental Cut off Marks for 2020/2021 / Naija Messenger May Replace Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.