Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? (50524 Views)

16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Aboguede(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2019
So na here every body go masturbate today

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by eyinola: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2019
tonyblac:
WhatsApp 09015059281
For Nigerian used Toyota 2007 for 1.3m
Best deal
this same car is on jiji for 1.100 cool

5 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by bluebay(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2019
tonyblac:
WhatsApp 09015059281
For Nigerian used Toyota 2007 for 1.3m
Best deal
Oga, too cost jor
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by IprintMONEY: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2019
l

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Cephas11(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=emailseyi post=84762605]you can get her a peugot 307, peugot 206 (less than a million)

very reasonable my friend just got a neat unregistered 307 for 800k ystday....sound car and good ac

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by olexjay(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Am new to this and truth be told I have no idea about car. My mum told me that she wants to buy a car and she doesn't know which to buy.

The car should be tokumbo to avoid problems
The car can as well be Nigeria used bit please with no problem at all.

So I decided to ask the gurus in the house, what car can my mum buy??

We're just 5 in the family
if I'm to give you advice then I would recommend a Toyota corola or Toyota camry due to the fact that she's new to autos, Toyotas are nice cars and mind you I wouldn't recommend v6 or v8 Toyota cars o, been new to autos and her budget don't go for suv cuz of the maintenance and fuel efficiency, Toyota camry big daddy could be nice for her due to the number of the family the car is spacious and also fuel efficiency. Thanks you and I wish your mom best of luck

2 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Aboguede(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2019
If u buy it for ur self, will u die

IprintMONEY:
i am interested in this, i need to buy one for one of my gfs . but what is the normal issue with hyundia acents? why is it so cheap?

2 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by blowjohn(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Hondajosh:

Hello, the 2006 Honda accord is your best bet. Buy and experience peace of mind! kiss

End of discussion!

Hmm.
Honda and Neymar, who injure pass?

4 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Grupo(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Happyguy201:

if your car engine knock and u no get money to buy another one wetin u go come do

How often do car engines knock? Unless you don't pay attention to the car.

Just stop typing rubbish already. We know you want to scam them of 600k. Try your luck elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Volvo car
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Okikaneseokwu: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Pauldollars:

This Camry also and definitely may have issues, that's why its been sold for as low as 1.2M. OP don't mind them oo. Go and buy a cheap Toks that you will enjoy. Nigerians like selling cars and electronics at give away prices once they develop faults
u probably don't know anything about motor,my guy bought this spider last year at the rate of 1.3m,though neater than this.Buy and drive with all features intact.

3 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by EagleDiamond: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Mazda’s 323 1999 model
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Karemarealty288(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2019
Fx 35' 45 Infinity.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by zeo(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2019
DelTel Toks, on pre-order. We don't do abracadabra

pls how can I reach you for further information
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by crossfm: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Alfred2000:

Boss I need to message you privately about something. I just sent u a dm about now. But meanwhile do you how much a driver can take in bringing a car from Toyota Camry 09 model from Lagos to Enugu? Do you know anyone who can help to do the job?
if you still need a guy that can do that try this guy.he brought my brother's car and his wife's own too from Lagos to Enugu.he stays along national open university.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by iscbaba: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Buy Acura MDX 04
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Smithwilliams826: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2019
The car DAT cost 1 million naira or below.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Afamed: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Oh!

Toks will push up the price then.

***"The car can as well be Nigeria used bit please with no problem at all"

He said this too. So I'm in order wink

Don't ever think of any Nigeria used car # My 50 cent
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by techstack: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2019
emailseyi:
you can get her a peugot 307, peugot 206 (less than a million)
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Wettoid123: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2019
nurey:

all I listed is tokunbo

U cannot get any Toyota car tokunbo for that amount am a car dealer, I do import.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by nams77: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:

Thank you for your feedback she is a teacher, close to retiree, she stays in ph
OK. Go with nurey's advice. Go for a clean Honda civic 03-05 models. Try and get the 04/05 models. Better transmission. I saw a lot of them in port harcourt yesterday and the day before when i came around. Ph also got good road network compare to owerri. Get a good one and enjoy peace of mind.
Very affordable and cheap parts
Excellent fuel consumption.-26/36 mpg city and highway.
Durable engine( guess it came with the k series engine. Honda are know for building bullet prove engines)
The car is not a thief magnet
Can seat the 5 of you comfortably.

Run away from people telling you to get KIA and pilot SUV. Parts and repairs can be costly.
Last caution: be very careful here on how you transact business here. Before your money enter voicemail. If you need suggestions on who to trust, shoot me a pm. Mind you, i am no car dealer or importer.
Good luck

Honda civic no dey get k leg so no fear.
For me personally, i will get a Honda accord o5/06

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by frozen70(f): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Am new to this and truth be told I have no idea about car. My mum told me that she wants to buy a car and she doesn't know which to buy.

Pls bear the following in mind

Go to Berger at Mile 2 and do eye and window shopping to get an idea of prices if car for that amount

Don't go now, go after New year celebrations

I will rather prefer she buys tokumbo because this might be her first experience being a woman, let her not start now to start experience car wahala at the beginning

Let her not go for car above 2.0 because the bigger the capacity of car the more the problem

I won't like her to go for any Nigeria car because she may not get a good Nigeria car that will last without the problems coming up after one month of purchase, unless the person is someone that is soo close to her that will not sell bad market to her

Small normal car if 1.8/2.0 is best for her

If she buys a dent car, the cost of repairing and painting is up to additional 100,000 but if its tokumbo dent am OK with that but Nigeria dent, its a no

3 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by lonelydora: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i am interested in this, i need to buy one for one of my gfs . but what is the normal issue with hyundia acents? why is it so cheap?

Got another car for wifey. Want to sell this. Your location? Drop your contact.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by nurey(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Wettoid123:

U cannot get any Toyota car tokunbo for that amount am a car dealer, I do import.

Are you the only one importing cars? he can even get a 2001 below Lexus ES200/300 for that price, never say never. An independent individual will sell tokunbo 02 Corolla 1m depends on if you like manual transmission or not.

7 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by bigtt76(f): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Go on Cars45 dot com you will find good and clean home use cars at cheaper rate

tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by FiiahnAuto(f): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

I have this if you guys can settle for it, I the car is highly economical

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by fkj950ax(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2019
woodrow:

She wld retire soon, be advised that it would take a while before entitlements gets to her.

How did you know this info? Are you the mum's Investment Banker or Counsellor or NSITF/Pension Commission contact?

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2019
bluefilm:

He told you to run without giving you any reason/s on why you should run?

Yes, he is right. The last good Golf is golf 3, Golf 4 is a waste of money. Gasket flattening, brain box for automatic n wiring issue! Clutch cable part in manual and also passat manual too. Thank me later.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by 01mcfadden(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Wettoid123:

Send me your WhatsApp number, I need to chat with you
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Giftexx: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:

Nice, if you have a seller please recommend
If u in Ibadan, call me
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Avoid honda accord, mazda products, some volks wagen products [golf, passat 1999] problem with nissan is the body since she will jus be learning. The body no too rugged . Best hit will be camry 1999 pencil, 2000 envelope, corolla 01 02, sienna 1999 to 02, golf 3 or vinto. Thank me later. For me am into bmw, she cant cope.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by NonFarmPayrol: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Honda Pilot 2003-2005 model.

having used 05 civic

and two 06 honda pilots

both are strong and reliable

but the first one ( civic) will be pocket friendly ( same or better fuel economy than corrola and does not have leg issues)

if you have a certain monthly income

pilot fueling aint for the faint hearted

currently moved to mdx and loving it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.