Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? (50523 Views)

16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by nams77: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2019
woodrow:

Your friend bought the wrong car. Eve if you buy a wrong rolls royce, I wld think rolls royce is the problem.

Check this moniker 'Chelseafan'. See how he enjoyed his golf 4

The golf four has a complex electrical system with several sensors. Most European cars are that way. The average 02 European car has more electrical gizmo than your Japanese brand. An 03 Volvo s60 has more features than your Camry 08 model. This might make Your average Nigerian Mech to be confused to high heaven and instead of telling you so, they resort to trial and error thereby damaging ur car.
If you are not a good diy guy, then leave the golf 4. You will need a good diy skill and a competent scanner to handle that sweet ride

Cc: mires

2 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by larrypourl(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Bro since the car is for your mum and she's a civil servant, Please kindly go with Nurey s advice, I'll prefer 2000-2002 Toyota Corolla and if you want something big 1999-2001 Toyota Camry but will still have to up your budget with at least 150k. You'll get one within 1-1.150m. I wish her success.

2 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by dhensity: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Buy Honda accord 04/05 from me guys. Manual 850k clean also
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by LabDNA: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Whatever you do, never buy a car previously driven on Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by mechanics(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Toyota starlet.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Skmoda360(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
bigtt76:
Go on Cars45 dot com you will find good and clean home use cars at cheaper rate

Are you advertising your site?

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Niccoloimhotep: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Add 700k to it come and carry my 06 big daddy cheesy angry

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by bluefilm: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Wealthoptulent:

Yes, he is right. The last good Golf is golf 3, Golf 4 is a waste of money. Gasket flattening, brain box for automatic n wiring issue! Clutch cable part in manual and also passat manual too. Thank me later.

Now, you are talking.

I like when people give reasons behind their stance.

That is what education and enlightenment is all about.

Not when people just pull up one theory from nowhere and then force everyone else to believe in it.

4 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
Corrola is your best bet, but you have to add something significant... corrola is easy to manage for women

I'm also interested and exactly the same budget at hand... However, I can raise 1.1m, is it possible to get a corolla??
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Neddstark: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Dont buy 2002 - 2008 Nissan oo
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by imma2(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Alfred2000:

Boss I need to message you privately about something. I just sent u a dm about now. But meanwhile do you how much a driver can take in bringing a car from Toyota Camry 09 model from Lagos to Enugu? Do you know anyone who can help to do the job?
I know one. His charge is between 50 and 70k if you can negotiate well
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by buzorcharles(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
I have this Toyota corolla yaris verso for sale. petrol and manual transmission

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Alfred2000: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2019
crossfm:
if you still need a guy that can do that try this guy.he brought my brother's car and his wife's own too from Lagos to Enugu.he stays along national open university.
About how much does he charge?
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Mozegee:
She can get tokumbo toyota camry 02,big or tiny rail light for 800k.well registered.

I sent you a mail
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Emperornice: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2019
emailseyi:
you can get her a peugot 307, peugot 206 (less than a million)

Can you please pm me, so we can talk about this car
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2019
IprintMONEY:
get original shaft from where?
goto ladipo and get OEM
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Tokunbo Innoson
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Hondajosh: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2019
blowjohn:

Hmm.
Honda and Neymar, who injure pass?

Neymar tongue
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Nossa(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:

Nice, if you have a seller please recommend

I'll give you the best advice of the century for free, try and get a VERY NEATLY USED 04/05 Pontiac Vibe.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by lizdammy: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2019
woodrow:
Since your mum has 1m,tell her to buy a neatly Nigerian used car for like 700k and keep d remaining for maintenance.
Look in the range of
Honda civic 05-09
Honda accord 03-07
Toyota camry 1999-2002
Nissan primer a or almera
Golf 3 or 4
She wld retire soon, be advised that it would take a while before entitlements gets to her.
Best advice so far

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by bigtt76(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Naaah! Not my site but its a popular site for buying and selling cars ....only contributing to the OP's question undecided

Skmoda360:

Are you advertising your site?
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by victorVIC1(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2019
nams77:

OK. Go with nurey's advice. Go for a clean Honda civic 03-05 models. Try and get the 04/05 models. Better transmission. I saw a lot of them in port harcourt yesterday and the day before when i came around. Ph also got good road network compare to owerri. Get a good one and enjoy peace of mind.
Very affordable and cheap parts
Excellent fuel consumption.-26/36 mpg city and highway.
Durable engine( guess it came with the k series engine. Honda are know for building bullet prove engines)
The car is not a thief magnet
Can seat the 5 of you comfortably.

Run away from people telling you to get KIA and pilot SUV. Parts and repairs can be costly.
Last caution: be very careful here on how you transact business here. Before your money enter voicemail. If you need suggestions on who to trust, shoot me a pm. Mind you, i am no car dealer or importer.
Good luck

Honda civic no dey get k leg so no fear.
For me personally, i will get a Honda accord o5/06

I noticed you placed emphasis on 03/05 model of Honda Civic. I intend getting either a 2007/2008 model. What's your take?
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by laweenu(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Don't buy naija used that you don't know the history...
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by laweenu(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2019
laweenu:
Don't buy naija used that you don't know the history...

come and carry this tokunbo Mazda 6, 2003

lagos clearing.....08105306405

WhatsApp for pictures.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by joeking2222: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Am new to this and truth be told I have no idea about car. My mum told me that she wants to buy a car and she doesn't know which to buy.

The car should be tokumbo to avoid problems
The car can as well be Nigeria used bit please with no problem at all.

So I decided to ask the gurus in the house, what car can my mum buy??

We're just 5 in the family
In case you never get, drop ur digit let me connect you with one of my friend in lag, who hm family dey into car dealing
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Ogegod87: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2019
IprintMONEY:
all the people screaming honda are agents of the devil

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I hate Honda cars with passion. I can't explain it.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Buy Ijapa Bintu, Yeri Nbeto, So Ki N So
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by romenna: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Wettoid123:

U cannot get any Toyota car tokunbo for that amount am a car dealer, I do import.
what kind of SUV can i get with 2M or below.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by aminusodiq(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
that is the mistake you all are having towards the ride.... Get original shaft and cry no more

Honda my best of best, then I will pick Acura
I' don't even av a car... But 90% of stirring issues I've seen are fr hinda
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by romenna: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
Add 700k to it come and carry my 06 big daddy cheesy angry
I have 1.2 if this is toks
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by migeoart(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
tellsblinks:

Nice, if you have a seller please recommend
can i recommend a seller for u but is abuja based

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.