Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? (50478 Views)

16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by millionboi2: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Brainboxfid:
hahahhahahaha it's obvious you're pained.. take it easy u hear? I pray God give you too much money, so that you'll not find it offensive when others are enjoying... sadist
I own cars

Even dangote still dey hustle....car no end ur suffering,get dat into ur skull
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Prince3(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Stanfeelings:

do u know how long it took them to save up to that? what is the money is tampered with? ur suggestion no gel sir
Gel or no gel. What do I know, that was why I said "my own little contribution" I didn't ask for your rating though
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Carbuyer83: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Cephas11 post=84813172][/quote]
What year?
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by ddugeri(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Add 400k to the 1 million, let me give you a good 2016 Hyundai Accent.

Contact for more pictures
Pls share more pics on WhatsApp ..08168745285
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Buharism don devalue our money finish
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Enemyofpeace: 1:06am On Dec 12, 2019
tellsblinks:

Nice, if you have a seller please recommend
I pray your money no go voice mail

2 Likes

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Niccoloimhotep: 1:13am On Dec 12, 2019
romenna:
how much last
the car is in my topic, check for full details. Its 1.65m last

https://www.nairaland.com/5335639/2006-toyota-camry-big-daddy
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Niccoloimhotep: 1:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by lonelydora: 2:01am On Dec 12, 2019
ddugeri:

Pls share more pics on WhatsApp ..08168745285

Okay.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 12, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Am new to this and truth be told I have no idea about car. My mum told me that she wants to buy a car and she doesn't know which to buy.

The car should be tokumbo to avoid problems
The car can as well be Nigeria used bit please with no problem at all.

So I decided to ask the gurus in the house, what car can my mum buy??

We're just 5 in the family

I have Corolla for sale 2005 model
If your interested.. hit me up and let's strike a deal

I have Nigerian used Corolla for sale
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Alfred2000: 4:24am On Dec 12, 2019
mejai:

All docs being intact( i no want custom issues), contact me let's reason d matter. 08035645301.
Give your price
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by mejai(m): 5:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Alfred2000:

Give your price
50k.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by IprintMONEY: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
goto ladipo and get OEM
please explain it for me. i have an old honda crv i just parked there because i the upper and lower arm keeps breaking, i was just frustrated with it and dumped it there
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by IprintMONEY: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
lonelydora:

Got another car for wifey. Want to sell this. Your location? Drop your contact.
u didnt answer my question sha.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by andycom(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2019
nurey:

That's a really bad luck. You don't water wash an engine bay and not go through troubles. If you still have the Sentra dash me, I like wahala cars.

Sorry, I got rid of it in 2014
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Adeevah(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2019
Pauldollars:

This Camry also and definitely may have issues, that's why its been sold for as low as 1.2M. OP don't mind them oo. Go and buy a cheap Toks that you will enjoy. Nigerians like selling cars and electronics at give away prices once they develop faults

Lol....ok
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by nurey(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2019
andycom:

Sorry, I sold it in 2014
FIXED grin
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by lonelydora: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2019
IprintMONEY:
u didnt answer my question sha.

What's the question
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2019
IprintMONEY:
please explain it for me. i have an old honda crv i just parked there because i the upper and lower arm keeps breaking, i was just frustrated with it and dumped it there
OEM is follow come as we call it in Naija... Or better still you can order it from Ebay
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by tagborume: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2019
I wonder why Nairalanders can't just answer a simple question.
A car for 1million naira that is tokunbo

Answer
Nissan Almera
Nissan Sunny
Nissan premera 2002 below
Nissan sentra. 2000
Toyota corolla 2k below
Toyota yaris 2k2 below
Honda civic 2002 below
Honda city 2002 below
Mazda 323
Mazda 626
Mazda 3 1999
Mazda 6 2002
Golf 3
Peggout 206

All this are good car that she will be able to maintain easily nd with moderate fuel consumption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by tellsblinks(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thank you all so much am really great full for the contributions.

I will go for 2002 Toyota Corolla toks. To avoid stories I would as well buy from a physical store here in ph.

And as someone adviced I would also wait till next year, to avoid unnecessary hyke in price. Once again thank you for your contribution.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Kaybaba5(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
tellsblinks:
Thank you all so much am really great full for the contributions.

I will go for 2002 Toyota Corolla toks. To avoid stories I would as well buy from a physical store here in ph.

And as someone adviced I would also wait till next year, to avoid unnecessary hyke in price. Once again lthank you for your contribution.

Pls keep me posted
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Brainboxfid(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
millionboi2:
I own cars

Even dangote still dey hustle....car no end ur suffering,get dat into ur skull
then stop hating... you don't know if having a car is her desire, and it will definitely give her joy when that desire is fulfilled. everybody with their priority.. be happy for people, even if u have heaven on earth.
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by sheyman2000: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2019
tellsblinks:
Hello
Good evenings house.

Am new to this and truth be told I have no idea about car. My mum told me that she wants to buy a car and she doesn't know which to buy.

The car should be tokumbo to avoid problems
The car can as well be Nigeria used bit please with no problem at all.

So I decided to ask the gurus in the house, what car can my mum buy??

We're just 5 in the family
whatsapp me on 08094009002,i have some toks and nigerian used options on ground for you...ie is a toks 2008 ford escape @ 1.2m cos importer urgently needs money

1 Like

Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by Officer101(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Honda Pilot 2003-2005 model.

I also will like to go for something like this, but do you think it's ideal for a small family considering fuel consumption and Honda related fault?
Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by NonFarmPayrol: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Infamous:
which mdx please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) / 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.