Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (153268 Views)

My Experience Living In Germany And Trying To Learn German On My Own / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Champagnemami:
@efe24, the guy with d Msc in architecture, the guy with Msc in geology, sorry can remember your monikers, will edit when i do.

Pls get a pgde, run those courses safety courses @kellycute mentioned and you have a good chance here. Lots of options to choose from.

For the English grads, English is a hot cake here. Will keep you informed on what liscences and certifications to come armed with. July/August is the best time to drop here if you looking at a teaching career.

Teaching here aint easy tho. The kids are ogbanjes and abikus. I mean that literally. It's why they pay you much so that when you feel like beating any one up, you'll remember what that would mean for your account balance and then call yourself to order

Yo man... been following up since but what are the chances for a Physiology graduate with masters in public health.?? Any link or help or advice
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nnamebuka: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
kellycute:
you don't have to leave Naija at all. Let her try to get a job as safety in naija. Tell her to visit any of the construction site in Nigeria and let them know what she can offer to safeguard the life of the site personnel working in site. The only issue is that Nigeria don't really take safety serious due to lack of enforcement except if she can get a job in any of the multinationals companies in Naija. She should try to visit their office and see if they have an opening for safety professionals.
Thanks bro. The bolded is our concern though and it affects the remuneration.

Anyways, we'll keep weighing our options.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
birdmansoho:

Get lost you discombobulated drab. Hope this isn’t the way you construct tenses if you’re a lawyer? Seek for a reimbursement of your tuition fees and compensation for wasting your 5years in uni plus a year law school and still came out a berk. Anu offia. Dyslexic cretin

Ekwensu
You've started dropping email addresses abi?You said the OP was a scam and hunting for people to fleece but we know she's not replying pms.She's asking that questions be asked in the open.but you are nw running your own package privately.how are we sure youre not charging people consultation fee? onye anra Smelly thing.b condemning a thread and still b hustling on d same thread
Oloshi ni e ni. Don't go and look for how to help your libyan uncle immigrate to Gabon.
Twerpish cretin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
I hear food safety pays. You should consider branching into that too

moseslarry:

Thanks once again for this vital information and I’m going to commence working on the registration for hse 2. Lest I forget, I hope it has nothing to do with ones first degree certificate cos I actually studied food science and even though, I did graduate with third class. Pls enlighten me more on it sir. Hope it would be an added value to cushion my low grade from university.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nnamebuka: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
birdmansoho:

Get lost you discombobulated drab. Hope this isn’t the way you construct tenses if you’re a lawyer? Seek for a reimbursement of your tuition fees and compensation for wasting your 5years in uni plus a year law school and still came out a berk. Anu offia. Dyslexic cretin
Bro I've followed your argument on this thread painstakingly and I must admit you are right in all your submissions especially as I too know many people that have got their fingers burnt out of ill-advised trip outside naija. Heck, the recent evacuation of Nigerians from Libya in recent times are very fresh in our mind.

Now that being said, I think you are a bit too caustic in your words and approach here. Fighting and cursing just about almost everyone that quoted you here has subdued your message and made a mess of it. Funny thing is that you are so selfless as to fighting for the supposed gullible here but you have to be more gracious and tactful in your choice of words and mannerism in general.

If you read in between the lines you'll observe that the guys you are fighting even though their stories seemed embellished are still stating facts from their own perspective. Those you are afraid for (blue cola jobbers etc) are quite different from their target audience (professionals). Some of them have pointedly made it clear that if you don't have certain certificates or skills that you will suffer. I think they are being fair and open here.

Please nwanne mmadu rein in this unnecessary fight cos it benefits no one at the end. Cheers!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by birdmansoho: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
okeyben10:

Ekwensu
You've started dropping email addresses abi?You said the OP was a scam and hunting for people to fleece but we know she's not replying pms.She's asking that questions be asked in the open.but you are nw running your own package privately.how are we sure youre not charging people consultation fee? onye anra Smelly thing.b condemning a thread and still b hustling on d same thread
Oloshi ni e ni. Don't go and look for how to help your libyan uncle immigrate to Gabon.
Twerpish cretin

The harder you try to make sense the more you expose how retard*ed you are. Your level of incoherence and ineptness to make sense show an obvious inability to engage in any sort of discourse and a lack of grasp with the contextual basis of any comment you react to; and may be a window to your educational background.

As an irredeemable idiot you prolly thought I ignored your last two comments coz you’re daunting and that emboldened you but I just couldn’t make logic from it just like this one. I barely engage retards and obviously illiterates more than 5mins as their profound lunacy can be contagious. You’re a fool, an irredeemable one and you know it. Don’t bother to make sense, it’s impossible even if your life depends on it. Iwu ozu nwuru-anwu
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by birdmansoho: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nnamebuka:
Bro I've followed your argument on this thread painstakingly and I must admit you are right in all your submissions especially as I too know many people that have got their fingers burnt out of ill-advised trip outside naija. Heck, the recent evacuation of Nigerians from Libya in recent times are very fresh in our mind.

Now that being said, I think you are a bit too caustic in your words and approach here. Fighting and cursing just about almost everyone that quoted you here has subdued your message and made a mess of it. Funny thing is that you are so selfless as to fighting for the supposed gullible here but you have to be more gracious and tactful in your choice of words and mannerism in general.

If you read in between the lines you'll observe that the guys you are fighting even though their stories seemed embellished are still stating facts from their own perspective. Those you are afraid for (blue cola jobbers etc) are quite different from their target audience (professionals). Some of them have pointedly made it clear that if you don't have certain certificates or skills that you will suffer. I think they are being fair and open here.

Please nwanne mmadu rein in this unnecessary fight cos it benefits no one at the end. Cheers!

In all you’ll agree that I’ve been thematic to the narration of this post and didn’t resort to personal attacks until some misfits felt resorting to verbal attacks could be the way to counter me but it boomeranged on them. Issues were raised and I countered them without attacking personality at first and apparently feeling enraged for not being able to tackle my points they felt silencing me with verbal attacks will work. While I’ll keep addressing any misrepresentation of facts as I deem necessary I won’t cower to misfits wanna-be cyber bullies. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Moren002: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Champagnemami:
@efe24, the guy with d Msc in architecture, the guy with Msc in geology, sorry can remember your monikers, will edit when i do.

Pls get a pgde, run those courses safety courses @kellycute mentioned and you have a good chance here. Lots of options to choose from.

For the English grads, English is a hot cake here. Will keep you informed on what liscences and certifications to come armed with. July/August is the best time to drop here if you looking at a teaching career.

Teaching here aint easy tho. The kids are ogbanjes and abikus. I mean that literally. It's why they pay you much so that when you feel like beating any one up, you'll remember what that would mean for your account balance and then call yourself to order

Thank you so much for this, I'v been looking forward to reading your post since you've been distracted. I'm a graduate of English as earlier stated and I really need to know all what it entails to get me teaching over there. I hope one day I will also give account of my experiences.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Like you've ever made logic from anything.you most likely are dyslexic.you use lots of bogus words wrongly but cannot understand the simplest of statements.making lots of foolish emotion ladden arguments. The only time i saw someone as deranged as you over an entire nation was in benin.d man was in Italy during the 90s that era Nigerians were in Italy for prostitution and all what not.He tried his hands on homosexulity and was injected with all sorts of chemicals.his hatred for Italy can only be compared to your passion for uae. Now that i think about it, m wondering if he might be your libyan uncle because he also passed through libya and you both have identical madness.
dimwitted nitwit, d best thing youve accomplished is passing on your hoe to your brother friend and not letting him know.you definitely lack integrity but can from miles away identify a scam.
Indeed imbecility is contagious,we know where you got yours and some of us have the vaccine and dont want you spreading it over this thread. stop doing visa agent on someone else's thread.go and run yours but of course we know the only kind of thread your intelligence unintelligence can handle. Lilly-livered load down fool!!
Ekwensu!

birdmansoho:

The harder you try to make sense the more you expose how retard*ed you are. Your level of incoherence and ineptness to make sense show an obvious inability to engage in any sort of discourse and a lack of grasp with the contextual basis of any comment you react to; and may be a window to your educational background.

As an irredeemable idiot you prolly thought I ignored your last two comments coz you’re daunting and that emboldened you but I just couldn’t make logic from it just like this one. I barely engage retards and obviously illiterates more than 5mins as their profound lunacy can be contagious. You’re a fool, an irredeemable one and you know it. Don’t bother to make sense, it’s impossible even if your life depends on it. Iwu ozu nwuru-anwu

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by birdmansoho: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
okeyben10:
Like you've ever made logic from anything.you most likely are dyslexic.you use lots of bogus words wrongly but cannot understand the simplest of statements.making lots of foolish emotion ladden arguments. The only time i saw someone as deranged as you over an entire nation was in benin.d man was in Italy during the 90s that era Nigerians were in Italy for prostitution and all what not.He tried his hands on homosexulity and was injected with all a lot of chemicals.his hatred for Italy can only be compared to your passion for uae. Now that i think about it, m wondering if he might be your libyan uncle because he also passed through libya.
Smelly demon, d best thing youve accomplished is passing on your hoe to your brother friend and not letting him know.you definitely lack integrity but can from miles away identify a scam.
Indeed imbecility is contagious,we know where you got yours some of us have the vaccine stop doing visa agent on someone else's thread.go and run yours but of course we know the only kind of thread your intelligence unintelligence can handle. Lilly-livered load down fool!!
Ekwensu

Didn’t read pass the first line. It’s an eyesore. Go and learn punctuation first then reply back.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oh no
Its not an eye lesion.its more of a question of your mental health condition.blame it on your dyslexia if you like. Meanwhile read it very slowly, 5 words per minute and maybe you'd understand50% of whats up there.
Ewu beribe.you did not insult anybody at first kee you there

birdmansoho:

Didn’t read past the first line. It’s an eyesore. Go and learn punctuation first then reply back.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by KayCee92(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
okeyben10:

Na so. Dubai just turned48 that style of shared flats has been the practice for 49 years.
Nor be only Australian studio.
Lai mohammed ancestor.

grin grin grin, bros u funny eh. Are u trying to say that guy na lie Mohammed brother grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by birdmansoho: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
okeyben10:
Oh no
Its not an eye lesion.its more of a question of your mental health condition.blame it on your dyslexia if you like. Meanwhile read it very slowly, 5 words per minute and maybe you'd understand50% of whats up there.
Ewu beribe.you did not insult anybody at first kee you there

Again didn’t read, poor punctuation. Even a 2year old can do better. Nkita ala. You can still go back to school though although I fear it’ll be fruitless as even a 2:2 qualification will be an impossible task. No wonder you ran to useless Dubai to sweep streets at $500 a month coz you don’t have any skill or qualification to do a decent job. You’ll die in that useless country if you don’t go and start farming in your village which is better than languishing in penury in that desert. Afo anu
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by NONNYG: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
birdmansoho:

Again didn’t read, poor punctuation. Even a 2year old can do better. Nkita ala. You can still go back to school though although I fear it’ll be fruitless as even a 2:2 qualification will be an impossible task. No wonder you ran to useless Dubai to sweep streets at $500 a month coz you don’t have any skill or qualification to do a decent job. You’ll die in that useless country if you don’t go and start farming in your village which is better than languishing in penury in that desert. Afo anu

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by okeyben10: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmmm OK
Now m starting to get it but i still need you to confirm. Did your friends all die in ds desert?were they killed?by whom?what was their offense? The fact that your frustration is directed at uae suggests the govt may have had them killed.but again they dont kill people here.most nigerians who have died here were killed by their own brothers.which begs the question,were your friends into drugs?because this people dey fight for drug territory here. And at some point in this thread, you said you will not advise anyone to come here unless for drug/fraud.i'm thinking maybe those your friends were the ones who robbed that foreign exchange that time and are probably in Saudi or oman by now.ogbeni abeg come tell us wetin uae do you. We fit help you because we can all see your problem is psychological and deep.bia, wetin uae do you wey pass wetin libya do your uncle?your uncle has moved on why cant you move on.
Ewu!!!don't go and get a life.its very possible its drugs you're pushing in that UK.
IDIOT!!cheap critic who's resorted to fabricating cheap lies to make a point. Dumbo

birdmansoho:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by KayCee92(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
ogbonti:

You are a very big fool... so because checks of certain individuals bounced so checks are outlawed for everyone? The people who their checks bounced, did they tell you those people were not making some good money? Awe you think people who do this are mostly low wage earners ? I see your brain need to be reset

Here in the US checks bounce everyday. Credit card identity are stolen and billions of dollars are lost daily from illicit transactions - DOES THAT MEAN THAT BANKS ARE now restricting everyone to avoid those transactions? Heck no

You go do a cut and paste to achieve what purpose Mr Olodo?

It’s 1053 pm here in Los Angeles, let me go to sleep because I have to be at work in the morning. I know it’s work time on Wednesday in Dubai but I can deduce you do not have a job that is why you have all the time to be writing all this lengthy epistles which makes no sense ... just to deceive more people to make the stupid decision you made of going to live in Dubai

Guy look for a way to get out of there and stop fighting a lost battle of branding the UAE as El Dorado.

Goodnight from here and happy eating of shawarma and drinking Pepsi while you are looking for your customers who came from Lagos to buy things ... In America time is money and I don’t get paid arguing with you on Nairaland... yeye visa boy, Olodo Rabata

U must not insult people to make ur point na....nawa, see how they messed up this thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by sheyihandsy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
This thread was really going well until some “oversabis” penetrated it.

PS: When contributing here please be respectful to others. This platform isn’t a place to argue who is right or who is wrong, it’s a place for academic and informed discussions where you can share your perspectives and compare it with that of others, and perhaps more important to learn about the perspectives of others.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by valdetino(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Champagnemami:

I'm the guy that have M.Sc in Architecture please can you give me more details.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by mykohayz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
okeyben10:
Hmmmm OK
Now m starting to get it but i still need you to confirm. Did your friends all die in ds desert?were they killed?by whom?what was their offense? The fact that your frustration is directed at uae suggests the govt may have had them killed.but again they dont kill people here.most nigerians who have died here were killed by their own brothers.which begs the question,were your friends into drugs?because this people dey fight for drug territory here. And at some point in this thread, you said you will not advise anyone to come here unless for drug/fraud.i'm thinking maybe those your friends were the ones who robbed that foreign exchange that time and are probably in Saudi or oman by now.ogbeni abeg come tell us wetin uae do you. We fit help you because we can all see your problem is psychological and deep.bia, wetin uae do you wey pass wetin libya do your uncle?your uncle has moved on why cant you move on.
Ewu!!!don't go and get a life.its very possible its drugs you're pushing in that UK.
IDIOT!!cheap critic who's resorted to fabricating cheap lies to make a point. Dumbo

Anaye, you get bad mouth shaaa...I fear who nor fear you ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by NoLotty7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
vicsongreat:
its a security course that u must attend before u qualify to take up any security job. Its a five days course programme, and it cost bout 170k ooooo. But once u have it, u will get a security job.
please sir,which well organised security organisation with good payment will you recommend upon sira course completion?
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by promzy555(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Champagnemami:
So I've been in the UAE for all of two years and boy has it been venturesome and hygge?

I've always wanted to write about my struggles in this seducing desert city but just never found the time.

'UAE' is a proper noun but I can't help myself, cry its always 'the UAE' to me.

I'll be taking y'all through steps on how i got here, how I got a means of livelihood, the stress and joy that comes with the job and all that.

Stay tuned.
pls can I enta Bahrain with my Dubai resident and work in Bahrain. Pls don't ignore me
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by queengift(f): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
just imagine how this people took over this lovely thread, i know so many of my fellow Optometrist doing well in Saudi and Dubai. what works for MrA might not work for MR B. My only problem with dubai is getting permanent residence and citizenship is too difficult. Allow her to complete her story.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
kellycute:
my parents and siblings live in USA.. New Jersey to be precise. Soon enough ima join you guys there cos it is already in the pipeline. I do not have any negative or emotive prejudices agaisnt USA or any countries cos that's just the way it is but I love uae cos I'm working as an health and safety professional in a construction firm and I'm making cool money. I'm living the uae dream, so don't you dare try to compare me with your average Joes living like pauper in uae. I nor kee person, na work I dey work here dey earn money grin. Once I make the money finish, I go come buy house for USA haha that's the plan nigga. It is not the location that matter but what you have to offer to tap into the wealth inherent in such location.

First image : chilling my site office
Second image : safety toolbox talk with site labour
Third image : chilling at home

Do I look hungry to you?

the poorest of the poor feed well in the western world easily - so is feeding well a yardstick for success? awww i forget you are in Dubai. sorry ooo
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by ogbonti: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
kellycute:
my parents and siblings live in USA.. New Jersey to be precise. Soon enough ima join you guys there cos it is already in the pipeline. I do not have any negative or emotive prejudices agaisnt USA or any countries cos that's just the way it is but I love uae cos I'm working as an health and safety professional in a construction firm and I'm making cool money. I'm living the uae dream, so don't you dare try to compare me with your average Joes living like pauper in uae. I nor kee person, na work I dey work here dey earn money grin. Once I make the money finish, I go come buy house for USA haha that's the plan nigga. It is not the location that matter but what you have to offer to tap into the wealth inherent in such location.

First image : chilling my site office
Second image : safety toolbox talk with site labour
Third image : chilling at home

Do I look hungry to you?

you are troubled young man

you are living the uae dream, whatever that is - so why run away from your dream to USA to buy a house if you are already living your dream in the UAE? awww jeez- paddy no vex that country dey fit cause madness - i do understand grin grin
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by moseslarry(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
okeyben10:
I hear food safety pays. You should consider branching into that too

Thanks sir, is food safety also a component or part of the hse as well? Pls explain sir.
Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Mcowubaba:

You may not be addressing me directly as I also quoted you, to dispute some claims.
I do agree that we may have come off as oversabi, and many of us have tendencies to do so.

Personally, my main concern was when you made claims that because many Americans and Brits were in your class, hence UAE is a better destination.
UAE is not even amongst top 10 countries advisable for Nigerian immigrants, and this statement is not based on personal opinions or emotions.

We have to be cautions when giving information, because some people are gullible and swallow every information without fact checking.

This is a public forum, so you'll be subject to opinions and fact checking.

Believe it or not, many people are also very knowledge about facts on ground in various countries, you can't just say UAE is paradise and you expect people to agree with you or not dispute the false claims.

You are only bringing up the negative aspects of UAE after people called you out, lol
That's what fact checking does.

No ill will or aggression, and I wish you the best, all we do here is for education, entertainment, assistance and information

Your post is one that I always look forward to cos I love your versatility, resourcefulness and you paint the true picture as it were. Having divergent views in a public forum also create awareness and balance.

As much as I don't completely agree with the OP, there was a fair balance in her report but much more exaggerations, embellishments and bragging from the so called US and UK residents. I don't know what people achieve from exaggerations. In a bid to discredit others, people, things or countries we don’t have to overstate.

You can imagine a US resident saying undocumented immigrants earning 15 USD/hr and someone else saying that Dubai is a 3rd world country,
Apart from the infrastructure, UAE has a GDP PPP comparable to both countries and most foreign residents travelling from the US and UK go there go there for the money, years ago, a local company I worked for in Nigeria could afford 1k USD for expatriates per day and after working for some weeks some make enough money to take care of themselves for the rest of the year.

Two of my friends left the US to pick up jobs in Nigeria, two left for UAE while their families remained oversees.
None of these suggests UAE to be immigrant friendly but if you have a "plan" you can work for a few years and create a "path". For many Nigerians with an inordinate desire to travel it becomes an easy option.

Like I've always told anyone, your success in life is not dependent on your location but when you have the opportunity take advantage of it.
Generally, world affairs is changing so fast and the truth is travel in the 90's or early 2000's is completely different from travel today and will be worse tomorrow.

The most liberal country is the world remains the US but policies are changing so fast except you are among the "capable few" for sponsored work visa, got the cash to invest or have a relative to file for you, having a tourist visa is now rocket science for majority.

Please whoever desires to travel should be informed, but for me I have decided to live in my village enjoying organic food, the freshness of the morning dew and masquerade dances.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Champagnemami:

Yea right. There is less to zero racism in America which is why you guys have the black lives matter movement. Lets not even begin to talk about the security problems.

Each one of us has reason and target for immigrating, short term or long term. Some do to earn a living, others for citizenship. But one thing is common, its all about the good life, quality life.

From the start of the article i mentioned homelessness and overstay which are direct outcomes of no job, so what negative anything was i hiding at first?

The 'freedom' you don't get to enjoy in the UAE is no different from what you get serving/living in a place like sokoto,zamfara. Its a Muslim country, so naturally you can't expect to live like you're in America.

I've lived here two years. In my first year I saved 15m naira. How long would it take an RN in the US/UK to save same? By the second year, I begun my masters program and ran some courses, so less savings.

For the first time in my life my supposedly useless Nigerian certificate is worth something.

I come online to share the story and somehow I'm claiming UAE is a paradise?

Y'all need to take a chill pill. Seriously

A public forum like this tests your patience, tolerance, restraint, collaboration, forbearance and ability to accept correction.

I worked with a team where our work were subjected to criticisms, that prepared me for an experience that is beyond the scope of this piece.

However if you can be successful outside of the shores of our dear country, it takes lesser wits to handle these reviews/intrusion/interference/distractions/critics/evaluations.

Please go ahead and share your experience while expecting more of the above.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 4:14am On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:

you are troubled young man

you are living the uae dream, whatever that is - so why run away from your dream to USA to buy a house if you are already living your dream in the UAE? awww jeez- paddy no vex that country dey fit cause madness - i do understand grin grin

I'm sure you forgot the part where I said "I came to uae for the money, when I'm done i will move ahead". Uae is a place to work and earn not a place where you can live permanently cos there ain't no route to gain citizenship here which everyone know. So because I'm working and earning here I shouldn't leave when I'm ready? U fall my hand if u dey reason like 5 naira hahaha. If you are a professional, the whole world is your oasis of opportunity and you shouldn't be too timid or naive not to go out there and take advantage of whatever opportunity staring at ya face. Yes, when I'm done making the money, ima take my ass to anywhere I wanna take my ass to. Why are u so pained and jealous? U don't like the fact that I gat lot of options and I ain't your average Joes lol. What job are u doing in USA? You are probably working at Walmart or flipping burger at burger King hahaha that's why you are so pained seeing other working legit job as a professional in uae. Guy abeg check out the picture of me doing my thingssssss grin. I nor kee person na legit job I dey do cheesy.Why ya so pain nigga? I will still come over to USA and still be better than your broke ass!!! I can post all my work Pic here and I ain't gat nothing to hide but you probably can't do that cos you flip burger for a living.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 4:20am On Dec 12, 2019
ogbonti:

the poorest of the poor feed well in the western world easily - so is feeding well a yardstick for success? awww i forget you are in Dubai. sorry ooo
but you said people living in Dubai are hungry and we rely on sharwama and pepsi haha. You are comedian bro and I'm jus catching my fun indulging you. Guy abeg take your capital L.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by kellycute(m): 5:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Being jealous and envious of other won't make your life any better. If you wanna make it big in a foreign countries especially uae, please avoid people with warped mentality and who feed on mediocrity. The people you move with, or interact with can impact your life positively or negatively depending on what you allows to come to your hearing. What you hear or what come to your hearing have the ability to form the bedrock of your mentality. That's why the Bible say "faith cometh by hearing... The key word is" hearing". What you hear can either impart faith (a good mentality) into you or fear ( timidity, cowardice, not wanting to take a bold step). You can not be moving with people who believe or have the mentality of a pauper and expect to be better. Build yourself with people that have the mentality of a champion, move with people who thrive to be better in their professions and who are ready to give you the necessary and crucial information that will catapult u to your destiny. The difference between you and the person making it big is "information" and to an extent "opportunities".
Listen to me..... You can be anything u wanna be in whatever place as long as you have the mentality of who you are and what you really want out of life. Then you go out there to search for the right information and always ask yourself "how can I get to this stage". Do not resort to negative rhetoric or "pulling down" of anyone doing better but rather be humble enough to ask specific questions that will equip you for your own breakthrough.

Praying is key but prayer is not in the success equation but rather knowing how thing work is in the success equation.
. Finito!!

Am out!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Living And Working In The UAE by lionlee216(m): 5:43am On Dec 12, 2019
simonjo:

Your post is one that I always look forward to cos I love your versatility, resourcefulness and you paint the true picture as . I don't know what people achieve from exaggerations. In a bid to discredit others, people, things or countries we don’t have to overstate.

You can imagine a US resident saying undocumented immigrants earning 15 USD/hr an

Yes and that's the truth. They even finance cars from Mexicans and YES, they also use TVDL to drive lyft, do doordash embarassed

I know because I know!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Spanish Student Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.