Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student (4374 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Citizenshelm: 5:03am On Dec 09, 2019
Vice-Chancellor of Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Prof. Ademola Tayo, has spoken on the expulsion of a female student in the sex video that went viral last month.

The University Don said the institution expelled the female student in the sex video that went viral to protect what the institution stands for.

However, he said the institution was still in contact with the girl’s family and may take her back if she was repentant.

Recall that last month a video surfaced of two students making out in what was later said to be a hospital ward. The boy was said to have been expelled before the incident while the girl was expelled as a result of the video.

Meanwhile, speaking during a luncheon with journalists at the Babcock Guest House on Sunday the VC said:

“We had to take that decision in order to protect this institution and to protect its alumni. Because anywhere they go they say the University where they are all prostitutes. They said the girls are always swallowing …and all kinds of ridicule. If we keep mute, in the public opinion they would think that anything goes in the institution. We had to make a statement to show discipline.

“But I need to tell you that I signed it off with tears in my eyes as a responsible father. But we are not leaving this young lady to her doom.

The pastor called me last week and I prayed with the family. The father called me and said pray with your daughter. I said she is still my daughter. Sometimes discipline is therapeutic. It is when you go that you realise that this is not right what I have done and then you go back to yourself.

“I look forward to a time when this young girl would graduate and be celebrated. It may not be here; I don’t know where but we are not throwing the baby out with the bath water.”

Tayo described the act by the girl giving the boy a Mouth Action as abnormal.

It is not normal for a young woman to take the manhood of the man and be swallowing. That is a very dirty thing which supposed not to be heard,” he said, adding that the institution had to apply discipline but with love.

The VC however said some stakeholders commended the university’s decision to expel the student, saying that they would have pulled their wards out of the University.

Tayo also described as mischievous a publication by an online publication that listed the institution as the third worst to attend in the country.

“I see that as a sponsored campaign to smear the institution. I know where it is coming from but we will not relent because we will do our best to offer holistic education to the children.

He said Babcock had achieved a lot with 36 fully accredited programmes and alumni who were making waves in various fields of endeavour, including the alumnus, Oladapo Oluwatoyin who made the overall best result in the 2019 bar exams, among others.

http://igberetvnews.com/1184682/viral-sex-video-babcock-speaks-taking-back-expelled-student-condemns-blwjob/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Tlyon(m): 5:15am On Dec 09, 2019
This is nigeria where the word of GOD is preached but hardly known to does that preach it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2019
He be like say the babe parent hold ground or get money wells to even think of taking her back says something.. Why taking her back? After swallowing one gallon of cum. Babcock self
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Olude193: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Dear VC,

Has some ever given you a Blllloooowwwjoooob

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by beresponsible(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Take her back. But how will she study when all the swallowed babies

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Tumbulum: 5:51am On Dec 09, 2019
Forgiveness is one of the major teaching in Christianity. Without forgiveness we would all be dead by now.

1 Like

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by naijacentric(m): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2019
Way to go i guess them go reason the matter this is christ like everything no be about protecting business name grin
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by DGeneral123(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmm ok

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by VirginSearcher(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2019
I support they should forgive her, every girl has done that in secret or open too
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by godofuck231: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2019
If I were her brothers I would find that guy on the videos , and plug his azz hole to the power mains
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by godofuck231: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
If I were her brothers I would find that guy on the videos , and plug his azz hole to the power mains and make a video of it
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by lereinter(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Thinking after taking action

Instead of

Thinking before taking action

1 Like

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
godofuck231:
If I were her brothers I would find that guy on the videos , and plug his azz hole to the power mains and make a video of it
and if I was the guy, I will sue you to court and demand 100 million.
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by somtookeke(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2019
*I signed sex-tape girl’s expulsion letter in tears — Babcock VC*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/i-signed-sex-tape-girls-expulsion.html

Read more

*Joshua tells Wilder, I'm coming for you*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/joshua-tells-wilder-i-coming-for-you.html

*Google Doodle: Who is Camille Claudel? Sculptor who defied gender discrimination*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/google-doodle-who-is-camille-claudel.html

*Cardi B apologizes to Ghanaian celebrities for shunning them (Video)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/cardi-b-apologizes-to-ghanaian.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by crackhouse(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Lecturers will take turn to mess her up if she go back. She go swallow cum tire.

1 Like

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by crackhouse(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2019
godofuck231:
why? No be she find am go clinic?

1 Like

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by pode(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Medicine after death, the school should have reason this first before taking action in the first place
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by godofuck231: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2019
crackhouse:
way back in high-school j always had chics to bump , with years they increased in numbers of as my enemies who asked if I was hitting them and I always denied it because my father always told me if I got to scratch that kitty I've got to scratch it right straight and real and always project her from public shaming and scandal , avoid her from getting pregnant and he thought me how to use a condom ,
These days weak fathers have weak sons who don't know sh*t , he had to record that stuff and broad cast ,
I wonder if any woman would knowingly want to hit on such a guy who's known for scandalous sex , later u see such guys asking for hookups because he's known to bank an ahole
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by godofuck231: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
no need I'll so f#ck you up sideways , you wouldnt tell the difference between you and Bob risky, plus that is if you survive

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by ADRIAN88(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Infinix hot 8 (less than one month old for sale)
Serious buyers only hit me up!

Phone complete with charger, headphone, over 300 songs and pre installed apps.

Price 30k negotiable

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by doggedfighter(f): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Take her back to continue shaming her
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by msmon(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
She won't be able to stay in that school anyway.

1 Like

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Zombiekiller010: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
He be like say the babe parent hold ground or get money wells to even think of taking her back says something.. Why taking her back? After swallowing one gallon of cum. Babcock self
one gallon ?, shift let me faint
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by olujuwonj(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

Tel: 08055855962

https:///2348089626981
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by Renforce: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
If only the school was giving them meat all these won't be happening
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by FeedbackNG: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Are you a student in any Nigerian University, Polytechnic or College of education?

Register on the FSL Students' Platform to gain access to the Lastest Scholarships and Internships, Competitions and Challenges For Students, Grants,, Monetary Support, and Part-time Jobs for students seeking additional income.

https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/registration.php

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by sofiscatedmoron: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin
that girl really enjoyed that penis
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by sofiscatedmoron: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Take her back. But how will she study when all the swallowed babies
kid, is sperm babies?
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by grandiose4ever: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Infinix hot 8 (less than one month old for sale)
Serious buyers only hit me up!

Phone complete with charger, headphone, over 300 songs and pre installed apps.

Price 30k negotiable
This phone takes too long to charge.
Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by godofuck231: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2020
crackhouse:
yes and he decided to expose her, no girl knowing what he has done will date him

1 Like

Re: Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student by godofuck231: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2020
CHESTER48:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Girls' College, Onitsha (my Alma Mater) / Poly Ibadan : Departmental Cut-off Marks. / WAEC Releases 2009 NOV-DEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.