Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? (5119 Views)

Why Women Love Bad Boys?? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by rilla64: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2006
I don't know why, but i think it's true. What do u think?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2006
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by hotangel2(f): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2006
Bad boys are big boys... I think it's more of a stereotype... as in, BAD BOYS will stand up for their lady anytime. Summin along those lines.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by nicetohave(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2006
Bad boys are imaginative and proactive and unpredictable............good boys are just the opposite, i think rolleyes cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by hotangel2(f): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2006
Are you good or bad? wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by nicetohave(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2006
hot-angel:

Are you good or bad? wink

somethings are best left unsaid.............let your imaginations guide you wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by hotangel2(f): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2006
Ohh spicy! wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by totelian(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2006
i think they like bad boys because bad boys promise to give them a different form of excitement than they have ever experienced! I am sure that's very attractive to them?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by truthhurts(f): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2006
with bad boys there is neva a dull moment, there is he excitement and so much fun but with good guys its always one way you get bored so easily i think undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by 2nde(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2006
with bad boys there is never a dull moment, there is he excitement and so much fun but with good guys its always one way you get bored so easily i think
So, do you prefer bad boys?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by truthhurts(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2006
2nde:

So, do you prefer bad boys?

well i dont cos its less equally less stressful i dont have 2 pray he is aight or he isnt with another girl
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Busta(f): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2006
huhhh............maybe, they've got no choice??
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Setin(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2006
bad boys r inresponsible boy,some girls like them becos if anybody try fuckup with them they will send d guys to treat there fuckup.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Chiomao(f): 2:00am On Oct 20, 2006
Those good girls are also the ones crying about how their bad boy is behaving. you can't have your cake and eat it too. Once a bad boy, always a bad boy.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by micklplus(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2006
Yeah ! our sistas want some " badness and craziness" they dont want a predictable, boring and gentle guys ! they want it rough and wild at times. bad boys adds spices and condiments to the game whichs makes the sistas to enjoy the more cool. bad boys are always keeping sistas on their toes as in " what is he going to do this time? i dont even know ! how i wish i really know this guy" they cant predict bad boys. it is rather unfortunate that, most bad boys are chronic playas ! although, being a bad boy is good in the long run when the " bad boy" would have changed and become more responsible to the challenges of life cool
cheers
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by tng(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2007
Bad boys kind of represent danger and danger is attractive nd kind of sexy.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Free(f): 4:11am On Mar 23, 2007
wot is good and wot is bad
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by whiteNkem(f): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2007
Don't you know everyone is tempted to go for the 'forbidden fruit'? So the bad boys seem like a perfect choice. It's great as an experience. You will live every moment to the full and u'll def have some heck of a memories with the bad boy; yet you will never want him for a life long commitment. They are SUPER for a couple of months, but then you have to say buh-bye and you'll marry the good boy.

It could be something like that movie: "Gentlemen prefer blondes but they marry brunettes."
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by larryoncol(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2007
yeah from my own perspective, bad boys make things happen but the good guys are just there always making shit dull ,
shocked.

i could give you a short detailed example if you are interested, i have had so many experiences withgood girl wanna be with bad boys.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by mankevo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2007
Well my Friend's(good Guy) girl had once told him that Gentility has a limit. that is "it doesn't suppose to reach the bed" Bad Guys are realy[b] BIG PUNISHER[/b]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by iice(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
Because Bad Boys represent danger, excitement, spontaneity, FUN. . .and like White `Nkem said the forbidden fruit

Though i also think Bad girls usually go for Bad Boys grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by whiteNkem(f): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2007
iice:

Though i also think Bad girls usually go for Bad Boys grin

hehehe ok ok, then let's just say 'girls go for bad guys'
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by bunmii(f): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2007
because opposite attract (one of the law in chemistry )
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Emad(f): 10:37am On May 09, 2007
Because the bad boys are sexier , they look rugged but they have a silent beauty kiss kiss
i love bad boys, kiss kiss kiss know any you can recommend?? wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by joobreel(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2007
Yeah ! our sistas want some " badness and craziness" they don't want a predictable, boring and gentle guys ! they want it rough and wild at times. bad boys adds spices and condiments to the game whichs makes the sistas to enjoy the more . bad boys are always keeping sistas on their toes as in " what is he going to do this time? i don't even know ! how i wish i really know this guy" they can't predict bad boys. it is rather unfortunate that, most bad boys are chronic playas ! although, being a bad boy is good in the long run when the " bad boy" would have changed and become more responsible to the challenges of life
cheers
you are very right
girls either good or bad dont want a boring man. it ll be utterly dull if ur girl knows your next move. but you know, the so called bad boys are just being adventurous. they come with differnt kinda things especiaaly in bed. and you know, our sistas live the KOKO, not in wordsbut in action tho they wont want to confess openly( i dare any female). you can see while they love them bad
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by benbella(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2007
bad boys r better cuz they no where to be at a particular time they often say the truth with respect thye late u knw where u stand without beating round the bush keep ur fingggers cros sed no matter hw bad they they have an angel somewhere whom can cry and they just relax themselve but i knw they we are vry caring and we dont joke with our loved ones
we dont joke with our responsibility
we
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by mufikings(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2007
Cos girls who fall 4 bad boys r simply stupid!!!! Bad is bad no matter how u put,rather I would say or advise that the chicks go for a "Good wise boy" that will be better.

What's all that about loving a ruffneck u just get ur life all messed up that's all that will happen to you.

The stupid girls are the "Good foolish girls" the "Good wise girls" dey smart, dey very smart !!!!!

Remember that there is never a part were the scriptures described bad as been good !!so sisters wake up !!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by kike001(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2007
its just the trill d danger dats get girls exitcted in it everybody likes a bit of adventure
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by cutensexxy(f): 2:09am On Dec 18, 2007
i like a good guy but he has to have some thuggish ways about him, i like good boys and bad boys = gentleman thug grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by adeboo(f): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2007
i THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE AGE U ARE IN.

I think i probably want a bad boy when i was younger but now i think am ready for the good guy.

The reason i liked the bad boys was that they just rocked ma world and they were fantasies.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by bigboywho(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2007
Notwhithstanding the views highlighted bad boys have depth of character unmatched by any genera of individuals. Its a really cool, subtle, smooth and dark affair (, yea like guiness if you like). Exciting to even imagine talkless of the actual experience. Like it or not - Bad Boys Rule. Here's to my fellow Bad boys - I mean the Real ones. Keep it smooth and delicious, bigboywho.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by cooljoe(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2007
bigboywho:

Notwhithstanding the views highlighted bad boys have depth of character unmatched by any genera of individuals. Its a really cool, subtle, smooth and dark affair (, yea like guiness if you like). Exciting to even imagine talkless of the actual experience. Like it or not - Bad Boys Rule. Here's to my fellow Bad boys - I mean the Real ones. Keep it smooth and delicious, bigboywho.
Hmm cool, thats excellent, top draw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Guide: How To Treat Your Girl / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend? / Guys Take A Look At This And Answer Truthfully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.