Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. (2432 Views)

Quality 8GB ATM Card Flash Drive For 1000 Only. / clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Available for sale is remaining stock of my 8GB ATM card flash drive.

Price is #1000 per piece.

Minimum order quantity is 12pcs and if you want to buy all. Reach me on whatsapp 09090287555 and let's discuss. Might give you a little discount.

Check for more information in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb

Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Please note that we do not sell a piece. Minimum order quantity is 12pcs. Thanks
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Kendumazy:
Please note that we do not sell a piece. Minimum order quantity is 12pcs. Thanks
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by boogie2: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2019
I'm interested but I am in Benin. Will buy 20.
What are the terms and conditions
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
boogie2:

Reach me on whatsapp 09090287555. Let's talk better.
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kendumazy:
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
boogie2:

Hi, kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090287555. We can get it de to you in Benin.
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
If you buy from this useless scammer. I promise you that you'd regret it. I bought drives from him and they were bad, instead of him to change it. He claimed it was the fault of my system. Lol. I'd make him pay back my money but I've warned you all. Be wise, be safe, keep ur business from this thief! He has another thread with a different name selling the same goods. Be wise brethren.
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
MyphoneandI:
If you buy from this useless scammer. I promise you that you'd regret it. I bought drives from him and they were bad, instead of him to change it. He claimed it was the fault of my system. Lol. I'd make him pay back my money but I've warned you all. Be wise, be safe, keep ur business from this thief! He has another thread with a different name selling the same goods. Be wise brethren.

Lol. You are not serious. You bought something of 12pcs, you tested
them, called me and complained that two pieces are not working,
then I was explaining to you that it could be the fault of your system
that you should try it on another system. You didn't even allow me to
talk, using harsh tone and talking rudely as if you were talking to your
boy. It's not today we have been in this business, if you bought a
product from a company and there is issue, learn to hear and follow
the instruction of the seller first when you complain and not proving
too know. Let me tell you, you and I will have problems with this way
you just tagged me a scammer cos I never scammed you as this is a
small issue but your rude attitude and being impatient wouldn't get it
solved. Like I said, you calling me a scammer will bring issue. Just
watch out!
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Kendumazy:

Lol. You are not serious. You bought something of 12pcs, you tested
them, called me and complained that two pieces are not working,
then I was explaining to you that it could be the fault of your system
that you should try it on another system. You didn't even allow me to
talk, using harsh tone and talking rudely as if you were talking to your
boy. It's not today we have been in this business, if you bought a
product from a company and there is issue, learn to hear and follow
the instruction of the seller first when you complain and not proving
too know. Let me tell you, you and I will have problems with this way
you just tagged me a scammer cos I never scammed you as this is a
small issue but your rude attitude and being impatient wouldn't get it
solved. Like I said, you calling me a scammer will bring issue. Just
watch out!

No problem brother. Because I'm a fool, I don't know a faulty flashdrive. I like people who talk too much. I bought something and I complained about it and you're threatening me abi. Lol. We shall know the source of your power soon. God help us all.
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2019
MyphoneandI:

No problem brother. Because I'm a fool, I don't know a faulty flashdrive. I like people who talk too much. I bought something and I complained about it and you're threatening me abi. Lol. We shall know the source of your power soon. God help us all.

Why are you lieing like this? You are the one who's threatening me sir. Incase, you have deleted your message. This is the threat message you sent to me again. Check below to see it. Am the one selling this flash, am the one who has experience on it. So, if there is any issue and you complained, you ought to listen to what I have to say and try it first. What you are complaining about had actually happened to one of our very good customers. He bought 30pcs. 3pcs were saying the flash drive is filled up, I asked him to try it on another system and he did and it's fine. Which is what I tried explaining to but you wouldn't allow me to talk. You bought 12pcs and 10pcs are all fine. 10pcs over 2pcs, that should tell you that we don't sell fake or substandard products. If you had done what i asked you to do and you complained and I don't do anything to it, that would have been my fault but for now. I have no fault other than you threatening me and calling me a Scammer.

Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Still available. Few pieces remaining!
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kendumazy:
Still available. Few pieces remaining!
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kendumazy:

Why are you lieing like this? You are the one who's threatening me sir. Incase, you have deleted your message. This is the threat message you sent to me again. Check below to see it. Am the one selling this flash, am the one who has experience on it. So, if there is any issue and you complained, you ought to listen to what I have to say and try it first. What you are complaining about had actually happened to one of our very good customers. He bought 30pcs. 3pcs were saying the flash drive is filled up, I asked him to try it on another system and he did and it's fine. Which is what I tried explaining to but you wouldn't allow me to talk. You bought 12pcs and 10pcs are all fine. 10pcs over 2pcs, that should tell you that we don't sell fake or substandard products. If you had done what i asked you to do and you complained and I don't do anything to it, that would have been my fault but for now. I have no fault other than you threatening me and calling me a Scammer.

Oh. The explanation that made you hangup on me after yelling at me. Lol. Just so you know. I'm not threatening you, I'm promising you. Fly wey no hear word go follow corpse enter grave
Re: 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive! A Nice Gift For Your Clients This Season. by Kendumazy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Oh. The explanation that made you hangup on me after yelling at me. Lol. Just so you know. I'm not threatening you, I'm promising you. Fly wey no hear word go follow corpse enter grave

First of all, Happy Xmas to you bro! You see one thing I will keep emphasizing is for you to always keep calm when you have any issue with any seller. When you called that day to lay your complaint, there was network glitch and the call dropped, I was the one who called you back but when I called back, you kept threatening me just like how you did when you called, it's not possible for me to call and you threatening me on my own call hence I had to drop the call. I kept wondering why you didn't allow me to talk but all you did was just threatening, had to embarked on a research on Nairaland here and realized u are a naval officer. But, bro upon that life no go that way. I have army friends and even army and navy customers and when there is issues, we both try and get it settled and not one party threatening one another. The truth there is that, in business, there will always be issues but what's required is the maturity of the buyer and seller to get it settled and not one party feeling like God on the other party.
You see, those flash drives, they are genuine flash drives. You complained about two pieces of the 12pcs you bought not showing any memory when you insert it in your system and i told you to try it in another system, what i said isn't bad, am the one selling these flash drives and it's expected of me to have experience on it. If you now try it on another system and the issue persist and you complain again and I didn't do anything about it, that's when you can start your accusations. Even, if it's on jumia or konga you bought stuff, you will still have to follow their instructions to get your issues resolved and not threaten them.
I recently sent some shirts to an high ranking army officer in far away north, the driver was not reachable at a point that's due for collection. He contacted me and we both calmly discussed about it and I gave him a suggestion of going to the park to search for the driver using his name and plate number, he agreed with it. Sent his boys and the package was collected, turns out driver's phone got missing. That's how things are been done not just threatening people. You don't know me, you don't know my connection, you don't know the kind of person I am. You just dey threatened person on an issue that ought to get easily resolved but your impatience wouldn't.
You came online to create a post calling me a Scammer when I have not scammed you, isn't that enough to get me mad or not to even reply you any more? Do you know the gravity of that on my person and business?
Like I said earlier, you have my address already. Feel free to come anytime, any day. I may be relocating to another location sef but call me whenever you are ready to come. I will direct you to my new office location to come and beat me. For now, take care bro. Happy new year in advance. Have a wonderful new year celebration!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Home Theater For Sale / Very Clean Hp 6735s For Sale>>68k / My Tecno F7 A+ SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.