Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (28890 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Worsening Economy: Stop Floating Of Naira Immediately, Sagay Tells Tinubu / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by okenwaa(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2019
I'm tired of this country, I just want to sell my rice in peace.

Check my signature......a trailer just left this morning for Abuja.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Bigcowhorn: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
shut up and go to romance section.
politics isn't for slowpokes like u.
your brain is too dumb to comprehend the intellectual discourse going on here
[/s]

Shut up and keep kissing her ass like you've been doing.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Sagay spoke both like a lawyer and an interested party, carefully choosing his words.

This is what osunbande should have done as a lawyer and an interested party and not the graveyard silence.

Lol Osunbade, name spoiler
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
crownwealth:
Posterity will judge all those who brought this calamity upon Nigerians in the name of CHANGE.

You will all NOT ESCAPE impending punishment.

Trash, as if the previous administration was not a calamity of a bigger magnitude.

The govt is wrong on this issue, no need for all the trash talk. Some of you have short memories.
Was it not the same DSS under Marylin Ogar that was arresting people up and down. In case you have forgotten, make I give you 2 examples- they prevented El Rufai from traveling for no reason and took his passport away at the airport, they also invaded and ransacked the opposition main office breaking their computer system.
If that's not impunity, dictatorship and clear case of calamity I don't what it is.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by crownwealth: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:

Trash, as if the previous administration was not a calamity of a bigger magnitude.

The govt is wrong on this issue, no need for all the trash talk. Some of you have short memories.
Was it not the same DSS under Marylin Ogar that was arresting people up and down. In case you have forgotten, make I give you 2 examples- they prevented El Rufai from traveling for no reason and took his passport away at the airport, they also invaded and ransacked the opposition main office breaking their computer system.
If that's not impunity, dictatorship and clear case of calamity I don't what it is.
[/s]

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by AnanseK(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Yes I agree totally with Sagay on this. Thee man was released on bail, why would DSS go after him in less than 24 hours? What is their fear?
Although, I wonder which passport Nnamdi Kanu used to escape after his release.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by idid: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2019
What do you know, you that never left your village..mumu

Antoeni:
You can't threaten any government in this world with revolution and find peace, you will go in for it. Try it in the US and they would revoke your fundamental human rights by declaring you a threat to national security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=crownwealth post=84760296][/s][/quote]

Some have retardation as an inheritance. Pls dont pass it on to your next generation. Thanks.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by crownwealth: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[[s]quote author=crownwealth post=84760296][/s]

Some have retardation as an inheritance. Pls dont pass it on to your next generation. Thanks.
[/s]
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by olisaEze(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Still waiting for Prof. Osinbajo comments angry

Wetin u dey wait for? Someone that has still not recovered from sacking Daura the last time his goons acted up, u still want him to talk? If that guy make phem eh!? grin

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by klax(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
See how they're still contradicting themselves after the senseless numerous lies & hasty cover ups they all attempted but all to no avail.

-Lauretta Onioche said Sowore & supporters staged managed his own arrest.
-DSS then lied that their personnel were not involved in the show of shame but were later in hot pursue of the accused to their headqrts.
-Further info later exposed all the DSS officials involved in this brazen show of infamy.
- DSS leader apologized to the presiding judge for the shame(accepted responsibility)
-Presidency & APC as a party then came up with their own senseless damage control.
-Now Sagay(though double faced) disagrees because he is convinced the DSS desecreated the sanctity of the court.Zombies what sayeth unu?

Zombies has nothing to say because they are stupid, intellectually imbeciles block brains and bollocks.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by 1shortblackboy: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Sagay should please just Shut up
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Whiteways: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2019
No one cares, God pls help us out of mess in this great nation.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Gandollaar(f): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2019
obailala:

The ones he said and did before made his enemies gang up and cage him, now you want him to talk again? Say the truth and shame the devil, do you want to truly hear him say something, or do you just wish to see him being harassed by his enemies so you can have a filled day (rejoicing over the 'pulling down of your enemy')? Let's stop acting like we don't know what his stance would be if he's given authority.
I don't understand you. I'm a bonafide citizen of the shithole and osunbande is my VP whether I like him or not.

He's a proof of law and the nation has been embroiled in a legal melee, and the citizens especially his supporters who are not happy with the goings-on and have publicly said same would love to hear from him!

Didn't he sack a DSS boss?

BTW, what's he afraid of if his hands are clean?
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlackfireX:

Speak plainly, or are you scared of me?

I have been having a good time today, and I don't want to spoil it. ...
That's why I'm lenient.

How can I be scared of you smiley ?
You have No idea, whom you're dealing with..... SMH
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by sheriffindy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Sowore will rot in jail for trying to disturb buhari... Useless moneytivist .
....what you wish for your fellow man will come to you..
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Karmaisme(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
expert234:
Even sagay is saying the truth once in a while. May God not make us intentionally blind to reality like .

The mods may save you by banning those who call you what you really are, but they can never ban the consequences of your intentional Blindness from hitting you hard; it's a question of time.

You are just a political jobber, who will go hungry if he doesn't sing the praises of the APC.

May your days be long. That aboki mé suya is a big fool.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Minjim: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
But when the DSS invaded the NASS the presidency could order the sack of its director.
But now that they invaded a private citizen, the presidency can no longer control them.
Hmmm. All is well

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Karmaisme:

May your days be long. That aboki mé suya is a big fool.
Na so afraid dey catch you wey u no fit quote?
una dey hide behind una sef dey make comment dis days, una no fit quote directly again?
Ur brain don dey reset at last.
Una go dey alrite las las. nonentities everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
I don't understand you. I'm a bonafide citizen of the shithole and osunbande is my VP whether I like him or not.

He's a proof of law and the nation has been embroiled in a legal melee, and the citizens especially his supporters who are not happy with the goings-on and have publicly said same would love to hear from him!

Didn't he sack a DSS boss?

BTW, what's he afraid of if his hands are clean?
Okay keep waiting for him to talk.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by BlackfireX: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

I have been having a good time today, and I don't want to spoil it. ...
That's why I'm lenient.

How can I be scared of you smiley ?
You have No idea, whom you're dealing with..... SMH

I am dealing with a kindergarten kid.... Have you eaten biscuit today
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by vineyardfarms: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=84757453]See how they're still contradicting themselves after all the senseless numerous lies and hasty cover ups they attempted but all to no avail.

-Lauretta Onioche said Sowore & supporters staged managed his own arrest.
-DSS then lied that their personnel were not involved in the show of shame but were later in hot pursue of the accused to their headqrts.
-Further info later exposed all the DSS officials involved in this brazen show of infamy.
- DSS leader apologized to the presiding judge for the shame(accepted responsibility)
-Presidency & APC as a party then came up with their own senseless damage control.
-Now Sagay(though double faced) disagrees because he is convinced the DSS desecreated the sanctity of the court.Zombies what sayeth unu?[/ WHERE DID WE LOST IT? SO SAD THE GOVERNMENT HAVE TURN DSS, EFFCC, INEC ETC WHICH WHERE AGENTS OF HONOUR AND PRIDE TO AGENTS OF WITCH -HUNT, MOCKERY AND DISGRACE. MY CONCERN IS THE COURT. SOWORE COULD ROTTEN IN THEIR CUSTODY.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
BlackfireX:

I am dealing with a kindergarten kid.... Have you eaten biscuit today

Just typed Kid, we will understand....
Now the Kid is trying to correct your irrelevance use of word in simple sentence

Many are mad, only few are roaming !
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by cinoedhunter: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
olisaEze:

Wetin u dey wait for? Someone that has still not recovered from sacking Daura the last time his goons acted up, u still want him to talk? If that guy make phem eh!? grin
Hahahahaha... chai.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by cinoedhunter: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
obailala:

The ones he said and did before made his enemies gang up and cage him, now you want him to talk again? Say the truth and shame the devil, do you want to truly hear him say something, or do you just wish to see him being harassed by his enemies so you can have a filled day (rejoicing over the 'pulling down of your enemy')? Let's stop acting like we don't know what his stance would be if he's given authority.
Bro.. he can say whatever he wants to . Las las , he resigns. He's a professor of law for crying out loud. Anyway, his choice though... we are all watching and learning
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by dederocs(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Shame on this administration, Nigerians will never forget these acts of subjection...power is transient, enjoy it while it last.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by TheStarsAlign: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
So this man still has small sense remaining, I thought he already sold his soul too. Double-faced clown.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by obailala(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Bro.. he can say whatever he wants to . Las las , he resigns. He's a professor of law for crying out loud. Anyway, his choice though... we are all watching and learning
You want him to resign because he faces some obstacles from faceless enemies? I dont think I see what's honourable in that. Okay he resigns and then what happens? Another person is instantly put in his place, probably a miscreant?

Let him stay there! A man of wisdom knows when to speak and when to be silent.
Re: Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A by ultimatekint(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sunnymatey:
If a whole Prof. Sagay is confused it automatically means me l'm lost.
It is better you get lost for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / President Buhari Presides Over The Armed Forces Council Meeting(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.