Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47126 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by bikerboy1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gofwane:
More than 10 years ago. But i dey jo soapy from time to time grin

Work no gree gimme time for women and their wahala

grin grin
Which kind work you dey do like this!?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by DavoPicasso(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hello guys..Today I just turned 26, and I can proudly say ..I have been celibate all my life so far..God has been faithful ..even with so many many temptation and giveaways because of looks and cash..But just like Joseph ..I was able to flee all of them..I don't want no STI in my life

14 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Oh ok, I know who you are lol. Long time, hope you're well cheesy

Yes I am wink
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by missrosey: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
I was celibate until a year ago after I wedded the love of my life.

It was worth the wait.

Been intimate with someone special without the slightest feeling of guilt is heavenly.

God's Word cannot be broken guys, it doesn't matter how civilized we believe we've become.

Run away from sexual immorality [in any form, whether thought or behavior, whether visual or written]. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the one who is sexually immoral sins against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6:18 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/1co.6.18.AMP

Marriage is to be held in honor among all [that is, regarded as something of great value], and the marriage bed undefiled [by immorality or by any sexual sin]; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
Hebrews 13:4 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/heb.13.4.AMP

It's not too late for a change.

Jesus loves you.

#backtoGuestMode

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biodun1929:

Yes I am wink
Have you given your life to Christ yet? grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by susiivy: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Have you given your life to Christ yet? grin

Yes. cool

What about you?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biodun1929:

Yes. cool

What about you?
Yes, since lol

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by foolbuster: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

No, it's what his bloggers tell him.

Lolz. They are the ones that are making me want to support this social media bill. Ha ha hahaaaa.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Celibating for the pass 4yrs,and I thank God for his grace from that moment till now.... though the reasons are also best knwn to me too.... But pple won't believe because of how erotic I talk and how fresh and handsome I look...even a girl in my department recently offered me free sex..but I use style turn down the offer... because I know wat I want I don't reason with my d**ck like most NL GUYS grin

Every guy on NL is fresh and handsome till we see them at alaba main market. tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
boxypane:

Ta! Common leave this place and go fetch water.

Lol
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:

Yes, since lol

That's good to hear grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooooooks:
Is this what marriage is?? License to fvck??

Simply one part that's also important

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by shobam1410(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biodun1929:
I've been celibate for 2 weeks and 5 days now... Wednesday will make it 3 weeks.

Reason why I decided to do so? I met a girl on Nairaland a few weeks ago...we went on a date, we were feeling ourselves. She told me she likes me, I like her...but to go all the way na wahala. She said she was and has been celibate all her life. She started telling me about the benefits of being celibate...spiritual benefits ... especially for a man when it comes to being successful in life.

She is a likeable person, and the more she talked about it, the more I wanted to try it out. Of cos I knew about these benefits from being a vast reader of esoteric books in the past, but my sexual drive/libido is just out of this world. Anyway, I decided to try it out.

The first week was hell. Using social media doesn't make it easy ...boobs and ass everywhere. I just pesisted. It wasn't easy at all. I think I went into mini depression around day 10 sef. It was just so crazy. But I just had the mind of going at least two weeks. Around day 12, the urges decreased.

Benefits I Have Noticed

*More focus
*Unexpected Blessings (I swear, one guy asked me to send him my account number because I said something nice about his status. He sent me 5k. You might say that is not much, but it has never freaking happened to me before.)
*You start to look at females more than just sex objects. Now I can pass a well endowed girl on the streets without even ogling at her. I can't explain it, but there is some level of power that comes with that.

Some other benefits I can't think of right now. I have decided to take it all the way to 6 weeks. I know there are some people that have been celibate for years and would look at this as nothing. But we are all different...my sexual urge is something else, and I don't want it to, like a volcano, erupt in a way I wouldn't want.
Love your sincerity. The benefits of being celibate is so so out of this world.

I was celibate for the first 30 years of my life and it ended because I got married. I have loved and makes love to only the same woman this last 14 years.
God's grace is more than sufficient. it's truly rewarding. incidentally...my wife's name is Biodun�

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by zabuur: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
I've been celibate for 5 days.

Why? My partner is ON.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
I have been celibate all my life and God is my witness. For those that say it is lack of opportunity, I say it's a big lie. The opportunity to get disvirgined came severally to me, but I stood my ground. It's all about discipline, self control and grace. I am still standing my ground till God sends my HIS Ordained choice for me in marriage. I have made a choice to lead a good legacy and lay a pure and firm foundation for my generations. #hewillbeworthmorethanmywait#

8 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
shobam1410:
Love your sincerity. The benefits of being celibate is so so out of this world.

I was celibate for the first 30 years of my life and it ended because I got married. I have loved and makes love to only the same woman this last 14 years.
God's grace is more than sufficient. it's truly rewarding. incidentally...my wife's name is Biodun�

Wow. Nice. wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by GeneralPula: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I can't go for a day without banging

It’s bad bro!
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by shobam1410(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
missrosey:
I was celibate until a year ago after I wedded the love of my life.

It was worth the wait.

Been intimate with someone special without the slightest feeling of guilt is heavenly.

God's Word cannot be broken guys, it doesn't matter how civilized we believe we've become.

Run away from sexual immorality [in any form, whether thought or behavior, whether visual or written]. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the one who is sexually immoral sins against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6:18 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/1co.6.18.AMP

Marriage is to be held in honor among all [that is, regarded as something of great value], and the marriage bed undefiled [by immorality or by any sexual sin]; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
Hebrews 13:4 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/heb.13.4.AMP

It's not too late for a change.

Jesus loves you.

#backtoGuestMode
God bless you dearly beloved sister. you can't stand with God's word and lose.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Daviestunech(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
generationz:

I don't think you are doing this for religious purposes so what do you want?
.I just chose too.. since it's my life ND I can Do whatever I want with it ND God has been faithful miraculously

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
vincentjk:

There's a thread here on nairaland that'll motivate you and that addiction must stop whether it likes it or not

Just follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread
I will stop masturbating when am dead

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by GeneralPula: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Martinez39:
I have been celibate all my life. I don't intend to get married or have children or form any short- or long-term romantic relationship till I die. I will just enjoyingly ride through my only shot at existence.

Why?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by CsRockefeller(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
anochuko01:

Lol it's not that deep grin grin. But my introvert self entered church very early in life, and also has so much In his head

Sex aside. You should try to get into a relationship soon.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by webngnews: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by DenreleDave(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Can't wait to get my own license to fvck... Tired of silly stupid hide and seek

I'm nt ready to grant u.. Wait for 35 year more
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by 2buffagain(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Your celibacy is defeated if you are still masturbating.
In fact, it is worse.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by zuma4k(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Here to read lies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

I'm nt ready to grant u.. Wait for 35 year more
As per God? Don't ever quote me again. See my comment, nigga face front.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by vincentjk(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

My depression was gone.
Slept better.
Mood improved. Productivity improved.
My level of confidence improved too. I can start and hold a long convo with just any random girl.
I started going to the gym same time and I think it helped with my gains.
If I have to do it all year long, then, sure. It's not easy though. When I first started, I had wet dream in the 5th month. A grown ass man like me grin it was then I knew it was really working. My body was looking for a way to release excess and unused semen lol.

Lols positivity all round

#SayNoToFapping

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Martinez39:
I have been celibate all my life. I don't intend to get married or have children or form any short- or long-term romantic relationship till I die. I will just enjoyingly ride through my only shot at existence.

Why
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Wify02: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
A year and 9months now. Decided to go celibate after my last relationship went sour. It hasn't been easy though. Lost four relationships already but i strongly believe a good and Godly man will come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.