Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,141 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE (15293 Views)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:
Segun my senior brother you are back at it again,how many times will i have to tell you i am not obekediamondfuto? He must have caused you a large lot of incredible nightmare. You wish i was obekediamondfuto,but thank you no thanks i am not.
Was hoping you would create a new moniker over again my agabya senior tongue

Check if the post you quoted is still on the page.

Why was it hidden by your oga? It is very clear that there is more to it and that it is very valid.

Keep it up Oooo

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by dannybrasky(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

As long as na Gazzuzz.. no explanation can put it to sleep and its will not go anywhere grin grin grin
People go still carry the matter for head and ridicule whatever explanation he gives

Hmm!! You have a point,Just like the red Corolla!!
I just felt it would be better done for future purposes,as you can see many are having none of it!!

2 Likes

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
The link to this thread is www.nairaland.com/5572323/

He has edited the topic of this thread that no one can access it by clicking on it.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Check if the post you quoted is still on the page.

Why was it hidden? There is very clear that there is more to it and that it is very valid.

Keep it up Oooo
This is not the very first time you have labelled me obekediamondfuto,why was same treatment meted on those post of yours. I'm not a mod,i got to power to hide posts. Anyway segun you can call me a mod then grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Raysleek: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Some of the reasons y'all sit for jam 5 times, Simple
comprehension.
(1) He posted a link above showing he was an escrow in the dealings of the car. Did you bother to click? No. If you don't know what escrow means,get a dictionary pls.

(2) screenshot below explains he bought the car from the dealer with its odometer rolled back,and he does not have the time to roll it foward.
Does that answer your question about how i know much more than the owner himself? He stated it there clearly,just that only the wise will understand.
Don't be trapped by your emotions,free your mind from hate,open your eyes..... words from 2face idibia.
Your children will sit for jamb 10 yimes
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

This is not the very first time you have labelled me obekediamondfuto,why was same treatment meted on those post of yours. I'm not a mod,i got to power to hide posts. Anyway segun you can call me a mod then grin

Segun has blotted your egos for you to be masturbating with his name.

I didn't say you are but your oga you are defending who we know does that is being referred to.

What has the post done to be hidden? Because it reveals the truth of who you are that he knows
and this is not the first time we've watched him be deleting such posts revealing that you are obekediamondfuto.

Stop being ashamed and continue using your main moniker instead of using this alternate one that you just created.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:

Amen
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:

Why not,only if they lack comprehension like you do. tongue
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Raysleek: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Why not,only if they lack comprehension like you do. tongue
They definitely will.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Segun has blotted your egos for you to be masturbating with his name.

I didn't say you are but your oga you are defending who we know does that is being referred to.

What has the post done to be hidden? Because it reveals the truth of who you are that he knows
and this is not the first time we've watched him be deleting such posts revealing that you are obekediamondfuto.

Stop being ashamed and continue using your main moniker instead of using this alternate one that you just created.
Segun why too much emphasis without a rigid evidence.
Reason y'all keep repeating jam 10 times.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Raysleek: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
diportivo:

u av gotten me wrong,and taken my words out of context

take a look at ads of registered cars on this forum and see the percentage of the ones with vin out up......even the ones that are double the price of this one

it's at the point of inspection we now start asking questions.....not here

I av sold cars as low as 180k here,and as high as 3m for naija used....and I no put vin

at the end of it all,the onus is on the buyer to do due diligence.....weda seller puts vin here or not
Boss if you can advertise here, then your prspective buyers have the right to ask questions here. There is no constitution that says things must go one way

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Segun why too much emphasis without a rigid evidence.
Reason y'all keep repeating jam 10 times.

No wonder! !!

You wrote jamb 10 times.

Your children will also do the same thing.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:
They definitely will.
Last time i checked,where i come from we don't write jamb. Y'all can keep writing your jamb all over in circles.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

No wonder! !!

You wrote jamb 10 times.

Your children will also do the same thing.
segun thats not bad,as far as your kids gon follow suit,its a good development.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Raysleek: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:
Last time i checked,where i come from we don't write jamb. Y'all can keep writing your jamb all over in circles.
Post your degree let others post theirs. Empty barrels. This is a very simple issue. You are throwing more light even more that the boss that explained the rollback. That's the way you argue every morning for 3 hours in that newspaper stand.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:
segun thats not bad,as far as your kids gon follow suit,its a good development.

grin grin grin

That moment someone doesn't know what to say again is your case.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:

Post your degree let others post theirs. Empty barrels. This is a very simple issue. You are throwing more light even more that the boss that explained the rollback. That's the way you argue every morning for 3 hours in that newspaper stand.

grin grin grin

Mo fo Oooo
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:

If indeed you did so well with your degree,you won't lack comprehension like i said earlier. Y'all need to go back to school,or better still go take a poo and wipe your as##s with that certificate of yours.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

If indeed you did so well with your degree,you won't lack comprehension like i said earlier. Y'all need to go back to school,or better still go take a poo and wipe your as##s with that certificate of your.

Just hold your mouth and go to hiding
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

grin grin grin

That moment someone doesn't know what to say again is your case.
Like minds grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Raysleek: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

If indeed you did so well with your degree,you won't lack comprehension like i said earlier. Y'all need to go back to school,or better still go take a poo and wipe your as##s with that certificate of yours.
you deserve no further response.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Just hold your mouth and go to hiding
So much for a boy innit?
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Like minds grin

Sho sho sho sho sho that made you to abandon your original moniker will still make you also hide with

this alternate and the other one.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:
Maybe maybe not,next time try and read not just for reading sake,read and comprehend,thank you.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

So much for a boy innit?

Enough of what this YES boy has gotten from me today.

Continue defending dubious activities plus the chicken change you were given by your oga will soon finish.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Raysleek:

Exactly! !!

Leave the YES boy to continue.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by agarawu23(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
In Nigeria, nobody holy when it comes to making money. Believe or not.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by foolbuster: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
diportivo:

u av gotten me wrong,and taken my words out of context

take a look at ads of registered cars on this forum and see the percentage of the ones with vin out up......even the ones that are double the price of this one

it's at the point of inspection we now start asking questions.....not here

I av sold cars as low as 180k here,and as high as 3m for naija used....and I no put vin

at the end of it all,the onus is on the buyer to do due diligence.....weda seller puts vin here or not

Lolz. grin grin grin Eeehh, so na now you are just begining to understand that the onus is on the buyer to do due dilligence.

I remember those days, that was what i was always shouting. then gazzuzz was not fully into the car sales game and una cult was reigning supreme. Una work then was just to be pouring sand into other people's garri.

Even when cosplay eventually appeared on the scene and was very active messing up people's means of livelihood i remember vividly una mantra then was "full disclosure!!!!!".

Now that you have had a taste of car sales, it has now turned to "the onus is on the buyer to do due dilligence" lolz. What can i say? every man will experience what his fellow man did.

I dont sell cars. and in as much as it excites window shoppers when these sought of things happen, they sing the praise of whomever dug up the dirt and encouraging the person. Real buyers often dont make noise here and they do due diligence.
Me i have always maintained it is wrong to negatively distrupt peoples means of livelihood but i still enjoy the drama thou cool

Gazzuzz should understand he has enemies whatsmore, he angered so many more people, probably more than he thinks when he made the mistake of trying to pull down another car dealer here. So he should know many vengeful eyes are on him and tread very carefully. All the same he should continue to embrace peace and soar higher. He should not let a few bitter people drag him down again to their level. #endrant.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Sho sho sho sho sho that made you to abandon your original moniker will still make you also hide with

this alternate and the other one.
Egbon Segun you are barking down a wrong tree. I am aware obekediamondfuto almost made you commit suicide and it's good to always have a flash back. The nightmare might not go away i understand as it is more mental than spiritual. You are chasing the wrong train egbon.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by victorVIC1(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
@ Gazzuzz Please what's your take on Honda Civic 07/08 in terms of fuel consumption, parts affordability, parts availability and durability? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Like himself and you do.

Why is it hard for you people to take the same pills you give to others?
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz.
Gazzuzz should understand he has enemies whatsmore, he angered so many more people, probably more than he thinks when he made the mistake of trying to pull down another car dealer here. So he should know many vengeful eyes are on him and tread very carefully. All the same he should continue to embrace peace and soar higher. He should not let a few bitter people drag him down again to their level. #endrant

God bless you man. If you have a degree or masters,you merit it. Not like some scrumptious elements parading themselves as a professors,blind leading the blind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

USED Benz CLS55 AMG..E200/E350..S550..ML63 AMG/ML350..GL450..C300/C350 / U-Klass Now In PH (Buy/Sell Cars 10X Faster with Experts) / 2006 Model Lexus Gx470 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.