Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE (15460 Views)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

Lolsssssss..

Let me rest abeg

Rest in peace o jare
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Cc Mynd44
Seun
Mods
Has a rule been broken? Posting someone's info on Nairaland.

grin grin grin

Baby yah crying when the same thing is served to his scam and fraud member but didn't cry
when his team member violated rule.

ronkusesther:

The bolded are for you and your generation in 7 folds. Legalwealth doesn't hide his identity like you people do and will never be moved by you revealing his names which is even in violation of nairaland's rules.

If you know you are not a scammer or a fraudster, let's have your original name along with your surname just as you typed his names out
of your severe pains. Failure to do that means you have cursed yourself and your generation with ori ade (Adesida) you called upon.

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Where is fentanyl self? Come and have your piece of the national cake. You are invited to the party,legalwealth needs to barb his brown unkemp afro grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

grin grin grin

Baby yah crying when the same thing is served to his scam and fraud member but didn't cry
when his team member violated rule.

Soon and very soon,another moniker shall arise as usual when this goes on a holiday.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
After all these now, mod will now still ban me join.

Me I didn't do any wrong o..
Mods please don't ban me.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

Sorry ehn

Stop crying and lamenting. Hope you are now ok Tolulope Samuel Mayor555

https:///ado-ekiti/cars/toyota-avensis-2-4-vvti-executive-2008-black-nh823SM7zhF4hLEMztRK7Aku.html

Mayor555:

Wow I love the bolded.... I wrote it, reading it again gladdens my heart because it best explain Segun Adesida(legalwealth). He's indeed a fatal error with so much strength for futility.

I pray you'll be healed.

ronkusesther:

The bolded are for you and your generation in 7 folds. Legalwealth doesn't hide his identity like you people do and will never be moved by you revealing his names which is even in violation of nairaland's rules.

If you know you are not a scammer or a fraudster, let's have your original name along with your surname just as you typed his names out
of your severe pains. Failure to do that means you have cursed yourself and your generation with ori ade (Adesida) you called upon.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

This sh*#t is funny grin
Segun donn choop ban so tte ban no fear am again loools,maad oh .
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by sampet555: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
This fight is still on Nairaland Autos?

Oga ooo.

Where obeke now, I never see am
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
sampet555:
This fight is still on Nairaland Autos?

Oga ooo.

Where obeke now, I never see am

He is Alfred74, a moniker he created on September 12th the same day he shamefully dumped his moniker obekediamondfuto.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

He is Alfred74, a moniker he created on September 12th the same day he shamefully dumped his moniker obekediamondfuto.
You are chasing shadows. You need to go back to school segun,you be olodo rabata. I am not obekediamondfuto,that man na legend.
Go back and check when i registered,reason y'all keep writing waec all over.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Sorry ehn

Stop crying and lamenting. Hope you are now ok Tolulope Samuel Mayor555

https:///ado-ekiti/cars/toyota-avensis-2-4-vvti-executive-2008-black-nh823SM7zhF4hLEMztRK7Aku.html

You're picking on the wrong person
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
What more are they known for than lies upon lies even when the truth is very obvious?
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
What more are they known for than lies upon lies even when the truth is very obvious?

Emi koni obekediamondfuto,go back and reseat for waec,olodo rabata oju eja lomo je tongue
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nightmare

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Mistake! !!

https://www.nairaland.com/fentanyl was created on September 12, 2019 along with Alfred74 that was created on October 03, 2019 and
they both belong to obekediamondfuto.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:
Nightmare

Ban is coming for you grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Segun now your mind is racing? I am me,no need for any alternate moniker. Silent reader all these years,but a match for you . Olodo rabata oju eja lomo je,oni ka paper silati loma lo tongue Uncle agbaya.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Ban is coming for you grin

And it's all your fault...
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Mistake! !!

https://www.nairaland.com/fentanyl was created on September 12, 2019 along with Alfred74 that was created on October 03, 2019 and
they both belong to obekediamondfuto.
Reason you keep failing in your business undecided
Is obekediamondfuto yoruba again? Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Baby yah displaying grin grin grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

No ban is coming for you,he will embrace his ban as always, he is a regular customer.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mayor555:

Take your blame for what you started.

Oh! Boys don't take responsibility for their actions; they blame it on others.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
Baby yah displaying grin grin grin
Olodo in buying choice car back to back. ( custom/ cemented Lexus)

Olodo in making decision in business. Website,rubber generator cover,middleman,kiddies,housing ( confusion)

Olodo in using car for uber.

Olodo in managing alternate moniker.

Olodo in comprehension. Aye le o ibosi o grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

On the repeat.

If scammers and fraudsters can't be cunning, full of lies, deceits and the likes, what other characteristics
should we expect them to have or have them to be displaying?

ronkusesther:

Check if the post you quoted is still on the page.

Why was it hidden by your oga? It is very clear that there is more to it and that it is very valid.

Keep it up Oooo

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

On the repeat.

If scammers and fraudsters can't be cunning, full of lies, deceits and the likes, what other characteristics should we expect them to have or have them
to be displaying?

A boy who is known to operate not 3 not 4 but up to 5 alternate monikers is liable to commit fraud,in fact it is fraudulent. Segun you are a fraud. At a point you were busted using alternate monikers to improve your ratings on Google. Its not new,we are not surprised.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Baby yah

Continue crying and lamenting Ooo grin

Let me go and check Legalweath's latest automotive forum in town https://autosandcartalk.com
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
Baby yah

Omo yah the fraudulent wall gecko grin
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
Baby yah

Let me go and check Legalweath's latest automotive forum in town https://autosandcartalk.com
Fraud lool
Try to sell some generator rubber cover,you need to survive.
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Mayor555(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by Alfred74: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Segun,why did you delete the info you posted on mayor? So ban scares you this much? Coward.

1 Like

Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Legalwealth has thread created for Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions here at https://www.nairaland.com/5378231/generator-cover-how-protect-generator

What a solution oriented man he is and no wonder his business and company names have SOLUTION in them.

legalwealth:
We all know that getting VIN report of any vehicle we want to buy is very important these days for so many reasons.

All you need to do is to sign up for free on a website and then type the VIN of the vehicle in a box on the website. Once you do, a full autocheck VIN report will show up which you could easily download as pdf or save as image file.

[url=https://blog.ijamautos.com/post.php?id=7&t=How%20To%20Get%20The%20VIN%20Report%20Of%20Any%20Eligible%20Car/Vehicle%20Absolutely%20For%20FREE] CLICK HERE [/url] for full details without paying a dime.

Proudly brought to you by IJAM Autos which is powered by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a duly registered company with Federal Government of Nigeria! !!
Re: Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE by ronkusesther: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:
Segun,why did you delete the info you posted on mayor? So ban scares you this much? Coward.

Gazzuzz did as usual and don't do as if you don't know.

Legalwealth or myself you are assuming is legalwealth can't do such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2016 Model Benz Glc300 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap And Fast / Toyota Highlander 2005 Model For Sale At N2.4M / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2001 Toyota Camry For Quick Sale (registered) N580,000.00k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.